Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Hmm ... nine or ten months ? seems right around the time of reformulation. Could be either one. Wlad always insisted tht it wasn't a reformulation anyway, just a change in the methods of production or something, don't remember the exact terminology he used. As long as you are enjoying it, doesn't matter really !

People were complaining about the Steep Times for the original Smooth Criminal.

So Ahlusion reformulated it, and should have named it appropriately " Big Mistake ".

It was truly awful.

The Godfather is now more like it :)

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I steeped the apple caramel HHV from last months order in a glass bottle. Vaping it finally and I'm in one of those zones where I couldn't be more satisfied with the flavor. This is a fantastic vape.

Mtek, you mean HHV - Caramel Apple Tobacco?

if you do, I figured that you would like it. Ironically, I started vaping my January 11/15 steeped Bottle this week. This one is no different than the last well steeped Bottle that I plowed through. Someone posted previously they thought that the flavor changed but I respectfully disagree. This one is the Bomb when it is well steeped.

But, there is a Very Sad Reason why I started plowing through this one this week. Out of my Mountain of juice on hand this is the one I suspect the most for either the bad D word and or High AP.

I will not be continuing with it after this unless I see Test Results.

I will stick with my other HHV fav's since CAT is not an HHV NET.

Last edited:

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
People were complaining about the Steep Times for the original Smooth Criminal.

So Ahlusion reformulated it, and should have named it appropriately " Big Mistake ".

It was truly awful.

The Godfather is now more like it :)

The whole thing was like one of those old time black and white train crash movies played in slow motion. Half way through a bottle of Godfather right now. Disrupter is here and Rasputin is flying into the air. Pretty good so far and thankfully that annoying note present in Alton is not present here. I feel like Captain Kirk with my new pew pew raygun.

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Yup, that's the one. I forgot the name as it was being kept in a glass bottle. I haven't been this satisfied with a liquid in a while. Truth be told, I never thought steeping would change it much either...I was wrong.

Mtek, you mean HHV - Caramel Apple Tobacco?

if you do, I figured that you would like it. Ironically, I started vaping my January 11/15 steeped Bottle this week. This one is no different than the last well steeped Bottle that I plowed through. Someone posted previously they though that the flavor changed but I respectfully disagree. This one is the Bomb when it is well steeped.

But, there is a Very Sad Reason why I started plowing through this one this week. Out of my Mountain of juice on hand this is the one I suspect the most for either the bad D word and or High AP.

I will not be continuing with it after this unless I see Test Results.

I will stick with my other HHV fav's since CAT is not an HHV NET.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Yup, that's the one. I forgot the name as it was being kept in a glass bottle. I haven't been this satisfied with a liquid in a while. Truth be told, I never thought steeping would change it much either...I was wrong.

If you ever steep this one for 6 Month's wait until you pop the cap off of this one.

The scent is Intoxicating :)

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
The whole thing was like one of those old time black and white train crash movies played in slow motion. Half way through a bottle of Godfather right now. Disrupter is here and Rasputin is flying into the air. Pretty good so far and thankfully that annoying note present in Alton is not present here. I feel like Captain Kirk with my new pew pew raygun.
What annoying note in Alton do you mean? I'm about halfway through a bottle actually. It's decent to me, but definitely not a reorder. There is something weird about it though that I can't put my finger on. I can't vape it for longer than an hour or so before switching it up. This is why I want to try more Ahlusion though, because even though I'm not too big on this flavor, I still like it and will finish off the bottle happily.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
What annoying note in Alton do you mean? I'm about halfway through a bottle actually. It's decent to me, but definitely not a reorder. There is something weird about it though that I can't put my finger on. I can't vape it for longer than an hour or so before switching it up. This is why I want to try more Ahlusion though, because even though I'm not too big on this flavor, I still like it and will finish off the bottle happily.

I have no idea for sure what it is. But there is a lot of it in Memory Lane.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Ejuice direct has best prices..that's where I get em
Those prices are better than sale prices from other vendors. Looks like lots of cereal stuff though. I'm kind of getting over those already honestly, but the Frosted Flake and Apple Jack ones sound decent and different from the normal Fruit Loop taste. Thanks for the site though because I found me a new Key Lime Pie vape from Flave Lab. Never heard of the company but good impressions yay!

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
The Pistachio Pudding at The Plume Room is good. Creamy and subtle yet full of flavor at the same time. If I had to choose one I would choose C Nobles because I like the tobacco aspect but TPR's is a close second and probably creamier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread