Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Just dropped my istick 50 and now the screen is all scrambled. :( Guess that's why it's my work beater lol. I can hold the wattage up arrow for a few seconds to know it's at 50 watts, then each click down is .1 watt. So I can just click the arrow down button 250 times and I'm at 25 watts! Wow how convenient.:nah: Why on earth do we need a device that goes in .1 watt increments? Do any of you guys vape at 28.7 watts exclusively? :-x If it was in increments of .5 this would be much better lol.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
So I can just click the arrow down button 250 times and I'm at 25 watts! Wow how convenient.:nah:

Sorry, this made me LOL. That really does suck. And you are right, I've never read a post where someone was like "my sweet spot is 27.3" or anything like that.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Just dropped my istick 50 and now the screen is all scrambled. :( Guess that's why it's my work beater lol. I can hold the wattage up arrow for a few seconds to know it's at 50 watts, then each click down is .1 watt. So I can just click the arrow down button 250 times and I'm at 25 watts! Wow how convenient.:nah: Why on earth do we need a device that goes in .1 watt increments? Do any of you guys vape at 28.7 watts exclusively? :-x If it was in increments of .5 this would be much better lol.
YIKES! Sorry that happened, Dan! There is an istick thread with lots of people who like to diagnose and fix problems like this -- and some guys that actually do repairs. Here's a link to the thread, maybe someone there can help you out. Eleaf iStick : part 2 | E-Cigarette Forum

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Brought the tablet with me today and VapingWatch RBFS order has now been successfully placed! :w00t:

Hound Dog - they had me at peanut butter, so I must investigate! :D
Count Caramel - Umm... Caramel, duh! :drool:
KillrY4 - Sweet teeth, remember? ;)
St. James Parish - Because Sirius can't stop talking about it (and he enjoys CN's Tripoli & Soller's Point, too, so why not?)! :headbang:

... And now, the waiting (then steeping) begins...

I have been trying a handful of times now to place an order with Vaping Watch & their site still hates every browser that I try to use on my computer, so I try via my cell phone and my browser kicks me out at check out (my phone's fault - it's a dinosaur, but it has a hard keyboard, damn it!). :-x

I know I have WAY TOO MUCH juice already, but I want to try these NETs... :shock:

Last edited:

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Found a great new line just introduced at my fav local B&M, here's a partial menu. I bought the ry5, sinful, and an unlisted lemon macaroon. Vg heavy blends. Upper end price wise.

Sinful is going to be one of my top 5s I can tell all ready, very tasty. Ry5 I only tried in there testers but think VCT.

image_zpskvvungcd.jpg

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Found a great new line just introduced at my fav local B&M, here's a partial menu. I bought the ry5, sinful, and an unlisted lemon macaroon. Vg heavy blends. Upper end price wise.

Sinful is going to be one of my top 5s I can tell all ready, very tasty. Ry5 I only tried in there testers but think VCT.

You had me at Banana...

But man, that White Zombie sounds AMAZING!

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
You have to play this one loud. Supersexy Swingin' Sounds was pretty damn good too. I wish we could get 3mg in the 10ml bottles from Ahlusion. 6mg Rasputin in the Magma stings a little. Still pretty tasty. Had Gingers the other day and that was also good.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
You have to play this one loud. Supersexy Swingin' Sounds was pretty damn good too. I wish we could get 3mg in the 10ml bottles from Ahlusion. 6mg Rasputin in the Magma stings a little. Still pretty tasty. Had Gingers the other day and that was also good.

Nice! Love me some White Zombie...Rob Zombie is just my favorite part. :drool:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

Love this song, and Dragula and Living Dead Girl...etc

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
So I got my order in from AltCig yesterday. They smell delicious. I can't wait to try them, but I'm trying to be good and let them steep for a little bit first.

Ok, well the Churro steeped for 24 hours (not bad, huh?) and let me say, it's really really good. I love a strong cinnamon, but not the red hot candy kind. This tastes just like a Churro should. Really good. I imagine that the cinnamon might soften some as it steeps, and I think that it will still taste great. Very happy so far!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Ok, well the Churro steeped for 24 hours (not bad, huh?) and let me say, it's really really good. I love a strong cinnamon, but not the red hot candy kind. This tastes just like a Churro should. Really good. I imagine that the cinnamon might soften some as it steeps, and I think that it will still taste great. Very happy so far!
I think it is always a strong cinnamon but I agree it is good. Strong cinnamons were a life line to me at one time when I needed that throat burn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread