Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I think it is always a strong cinnamon but I agree it is good. Strong cinnamons were a life line to me at one time when I needed that throat burn

Perhaps that's why I enjoy the cinnamon vapes so much. They have consistent stayed my favorite.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Anyone else see that cyclops vapor lowered prices? 35mls for $14, I think 120's are $50. It'd be nice if this started a trend. Alloy blends lowered prices as well.
yeah it likes 'here's some poison kiddies, we know it is dangerous and now it is even cheaper"

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I Had sampled two at a vape shop. Honestly couldn't taste anything on the set up they provided, but I've always meant to purchase some.
Colossus is by far the best custard out there (after a 4 week steep)

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anyone else see that cyclops vapor lowered prices? 35mls for $14, I think 120's are $50. It'd be nice if this started a trend. Alloy blends lowered prices as well.

Thanks for the heads up. I remember positive talk about their Artemis cobbler. It does look good and the price is certainly reasonable.

I didn't see that, but thanks for the info. The sample I got from Giant Vapes of Cyclops Hades ended up being really good, even if I don't normally like a chocolate vape. I would like to try out some of their other flavors.

I just looked at Hades on their website. It looks good too! I wonder how it compares with AHL's Cafe Au Lat? Where is our coffee expert when he need him?

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Thanks for the heads up. I remember positive talk about their Artemis cobbler. It does look good and the price is certainly reasonable.

I just looked at Hades on their website. It looks good too! I wonder how it compares with AHL's Cafe Au Lat? Where is our coffee expert when he need him?

Well, actually, I've had both. IMO, Hades is much stronger and tastes like a dark chocolate. I really didn't get much coffee flavor at all.
TPR Cafe Au Lait tastes like a coffee with cream and is very smooth.

EDIT: Oops, I haven't had Ahlusions..I read Cafe Au Lait and my mind went straight to The Plume Room. LOL

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, actually, I've had both. IMO, Hades is much stronger and tastes like a dark chocolate. I really didn't get much coffee flavor at all.
TPR Cafe Au Lait tastes like a coffee with cream and is very smooth.

EDIT: Oops, I haven't had Ahlusions..I read Cafe Au Lait and my mind went straight to The Plume Room. LOL

THANKS! And to think that I was just about to crown you the new coffee expert!

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That's what I'm assuming...

Why do I have to love custards so much?

As do I... I've been enjoying Indulge from Classified all day today. It is a nice vanilla custard, pudding blend with a touch of pastry on the exhale. The good news is, 0 DA and 17.4 ug/ml AP. (VaporShark) It was very good FOOB, but now, 3 weeks later, it is really, really good. The entire line (6 flavors) are all clean. I'm going to try Delight and Plush next.

Classified

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
As do I... I've been enjoying Indulge from Classified all day today. It is a nice vanilla custard, pudding blend with a touch of pastry on the exhale. The good news is, 0 DA and 17.4 ug/ml AP. (VaporShark) It was very good FOOB, but now, 3 weeks later, it is really, really good. The entire line (6 flavors) are all clean. I'm going to try Delight and Plush next.

Classified

Thanks for that link! Indulge sounds delicious!

As far as the DA/AP stuff goes, I'm really glad the information is coming out for everyone. But I haven't yet looked any up (besides reading Vapor Shark's testing) and have still bought Frenilla even though the page states "Contains Diketones". I know I will really care soon. Right now, I'm working so hard on staying off cigarettes, that I won't not buy a flavor that I really like or really want to try because of the bad stuff in it. I don't know. It's like I wish it wasn't even happening and I was happier not even knowing they existed. Once I am more comfortable in my status as a non-smoker, I will start buying safer and researching more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread