Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yeah, dark star sounds pretty good and man,the rave reviews on it make me wanna try it.

It will be interesting to see if this B&M carries the Dark Star Reserve. I'm not sure about liquids marketed as reserve flavors? I am finding that some juices taste better fresh and change dramatically (not always for the better) after a long steep. I know this is old news to many but, it's amazing when you taste it with your own buds.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
It's not a winner ......It's average...why did I buy 2 bottles of it???

I totally agree. Flavor isn't nasty, but is barely there. Very mild...if I didn't read the bottle, I wouldn't be able to guess the flavor I was supposed to be vaping... Definitely not worth the cost. Even if it does come in a cute little pink donut box.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Another fan of MBYC here!!!! Soooo good. Tastes like pralines and cream ice cream to me, just as described. Yummmmmm!!!!!

And yet another one that I will need to order. ENABLERS!:D

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Looking forward to hearing what Telos says. Several I want to try but for the price, I would like to know what I am vaping.

Sadly, nothing but crickets so far.

man now I am not even motivated to go to the mailbox. Wondered why Kat had not been on here raving about it

It's not a winner ......It's average...why did I buy 2 bottles of it???

The donut vape craze is quickly becoming Fonzi on waterskis. Seems like they've all been failures so far. Bloobies was NOPE. MFNDonut was a NOPE.

N-E-T Muth's Mix plus some Air Cured Blackberry is pretty damn good. Flavor change gold.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
what is that darn Giants Vapes Weds coupon code?
Giant Vapes is Moving! That means we need to clear out as much inventory as possible before this weekend!

What does that mean for you?

From now until 11:59pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, August 26th, EVERYTHING is 10% off while supplies last!

Just use the following coupon code at checkout:

MOVING10

Stay tuned for more news about the move later this week

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Giant Vapes is Moving! That means we need to clear out as much inventory as possible before this weekend!

What does that mean for you?

From now until 11:59pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, August 26th, EVERYTHING is 10% off while supplies last!

Just use the following coupon code at checkout:

MOVING10
Stay tuned for more news about the move later this week
Oh God , I might have to get more Teleos Milk 2!!!! Do they allow stacking or is there no fb code?

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I didn't realize they were moving until the email, I wonder what's up.

What I quoted was the entire email, so I have no idea. But I am curious as well...

Sorry @chanelvaps, just saw you say code and knew I had the email. I rarely go on FB, so didn't know about the other Wednesday code! :)

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Anyone else get fraudulent charges on their card after shopping at ejuices.com. On the same day that I shopped at ejuices.com (August 11th), I got hit with 2 charges at Team Beach Body. Never heard of them before. My card has been cancelled and I am awaiting a new card. Should curb my spending for the next week.

Reactions: DJLEC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread