Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
I'm using the rba section for the Subtank, so it may have to do with that. Too much cotton? Idk. I'll try again when I get my replacement .5 ohm coils in, and prime them like crazy. Thanks love!

Whenever I start getting dry hits on high VG it is always too much cotton. Need that wick to be light and airy.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hey DJ,
No, I haven't I like nicotine too much to do 0! Lol
I neglected to give you a welcome back lick..Ya wants it now?!?
[emoji3]
Welcome back Kat!
9aa6f493c065ad759781f9e56ad0a0a0.jpg

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My only weekend juice order was from The Plume Room. Just reorders of Banana Pudding and Pina Colada and a sample size of Summer Peach. I did order a Provari Radius and a Kabuki tank, so I had to restrain myself on juices. I might be tempted to get more Banana Pudding this week since it's FOTW this week at the Plume Room. I will live vicariously here reading about everyone's weekend hauls!
and we will live vicariously through you and that awesome gear :w00t:

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
If we're talking gear, then I must share that I feel some others pain when it comes to subtanks. I Just have zero luck with the crown. I Feel like I'm priming it right, and only vape at 40watts using the 0.5 coil. Still burnt hits galore. The arctic tank though, very nice and coils last forever.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
If we're talking gear, then I must share that I feel some others pain when it comes to subtanks. I Just have zero luck with the crown. I Feel like I'm priming it right, and only vape at 40watts using the 0.5 coil. Still burnt hits galore. The arctic tank though, very nice and coils last forever.
I have heard the Crown's are a PITA.
Herakles tanks are popular among the sub tank crowd.. I know quite a few folks that went with those.

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Herakles tanks are popular among the sub tank crowd.. I know quite a few folks that went with those.

. My wife uses a black herakles on her vsrdna40. She really likes it.

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014

I'm sorry to hear that :( I have had nothing but luck with mine :D I can run mine over 100 watts without a dry hit. Around 121 It starts feeling drier. I just tested it out so I wasn't talking crap :) It is one of the top 3 tanks in the market atm :) I even suffered thru some 75VG/35 PG and it's wicking again like a champ :)

It doesn't leak either. Ever. I can leave the airflow wide open and fill it and if I remember, I can close it and fill it. (Which I always forget :D) and I never had any type of leaks :)

NOTE: They did have some problems with some of their coils. It's on the forum here! You have to look it up "dry hits crown" :) Just send you coils back to Uwell Crown and they will give you replacements. I fortunately got good coils from Vapor DNA :)

Last edited:

skin_e1

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014

I have to call y ou on that one :) Look on Reddit the Ecig forums everywhere and it's got stellar reviews. In fact most reviewers on you tube says it is their favorite tank. I did note on my other post that there was some bad coils listed somewhere in the forum and the folks at Crown replaced them for free with "reasonable shipping" I'm not trying to argue but besides the guy who I posted earlier that reviewed every tank, all the other reviews said the same as well. The TF4 comes comes close in terms of flavor but alot of people just don't like that it burns though ejuice with the tri and quad coils :)

Just keeping honest :)

skin_e1

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
Congrats also chanelvaps on your win.

So weird that you tried the Starwberry Shortcake. I just ordered this as 2 Free Samples. I recall previously how much I liked this one but I lost sight of it.

Just Criminal is my Energizer Bunny juice. Always Fresh for me. I just pop the lid, and I could keep going for Weeks at a time :facepalm:

Are you saying the Lemon Cream has changed? I sure hope not since I ordered a Ton in the 40% Off Sales recently.

I think it changed sometime after Fort Custard was introduced. My First Fort custard I tried is nothing like the Fort Custard I got in my most recent package. I was probably vaping the Diketone version last year....and enjoying every minute of it :) :p hahahah You should be good though. Ahlusion and sandsmods where my goto vendors when I first started vaping. I still love their flavors but wish they would quit changing their recipes and getting rid of flavors I adore like the old house blend, burley's barley and cherry cola. But it's his business and I wish him success so...oh well :)

Ceasareborgia

Feb 13, 2015
DFW
I'm not sure how I feel about Charlie's Custard. It seems kind of subtle to me. I prefer big, bold flavours. Maybe Custards are just too subtle for me?
Try Vapetasia's Killer Kustard, huge, EGGY, SPICEY, SWEET CUSTARDY FLAVOR!!!! Pie in a tank/RBA!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Limited Edition From Alice In Vapeland

cid:AFDC2583-C2C4-4D9E-84BC-32227499FDB0

For miles and miles it could be heard,
all the dogs sat, not even a word.
White Chocolate howls and woofs of cocoa,
when Peppermint barked they all went loco!​

A sweet wintery treat available for a limited time until December 31st.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I have to call y ou on that one :) Look on Reddit the Ecig forums everywhere and it's got stellar reviews. In fact most reviewers on you tube says it is their favorite tank. I did note on my other post that there was some bad coils listed somewhere in the forum and the folks at Crown replaced them for free with "reasonable shipping" I'm not trying to argue but besides the guy who I posted earlier that reviewed every tank, all the other reviews said the same as well. The TF4 comes comes close in terms of flavor but alot of people just don't like that it burns though ejuice with the tri and quad coils :)

Just keeping honest :)
No worries brotha..you hear what you hear..I hear what I hear..The Lawless Mods guys all favor the Herk ..I've not tried either TBH ..Not a tank guy but I have this Triton parked on top of the iStick and it ain't bad.. Just not near as good as a modified RDA for a squonker.
Idk nuttin bout tanks really except, the Orchid was supposed to be the tatas then it was the Billow and I copped both of those..didn't like either but hey, this Aspire Triton at least don't leak..And I don't need @Thundernoggin goggles to build with.
[emoji23]

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Limited Edition From Alice In Vapeland

cid:AFDC2583-C2C4-4D9E-84BC-32227499FDB0

For miles and miles it could be heard,
all the dogs sat, not even a word.
White Chocolate howls and woofs of cocoa,
when Peppermint barked they all went loco!​

A sweet wintery treat available for a limited time until December 31st.
Tell me they didn't name another chocolate/peppermint Peppermint Bark!
[emoji3]

6ebca9d3161d27c3d64b9caa9d8a2dd0.jpg

This means WAR!
[emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread