Status
Not open for further replies.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Waiting on my order from VVV can't wait!

Verde valley vapes? Meh. Was vapeable o I guess but so obviously the plain ole tfas tossed in vg/pg.

Only worthwhile budget vendor has been black axis for a really unique strawb cream.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Verde valley vapes? Meh. Was vapeable o I guess but so obviously the plain ole tfas tossed in vg/pg.

Only worthwhile budget vendor has been black axis for a really unique strawb cream.

I've heard a lot about them. Do you like any of their other stuff? I don't like strawberry vapes. Even good ones.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I've heard a lot about them. Do you like any of their other stuff? I don't like strawberry vapes. Even good ones.

their strawb is the one i vape a fair amount of. their milkmaid is a fairly typical lemonish cereal milk juice, but reminds me alot of funfetti-which i did not care for. i haven't tried others though. i bought them to begin with based off reading of their strawb milk :p i really like their bottles though!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I think it was you @emptyteacup asking about my new IPV5 mod? My Vapor Store shipped it to me unbelievably fast, and free!!!
I'm a creature of habit and was reluctant to try a new hardware vendor, but am glad I did.
The more I vape with my IPV5, the more I am loving it. It's much bigger than all my mini mods, and that took getting used to. But the added battery life of two 18650's more than makes up for the bigger size.
This mod also contains the celebrated YiHi chip, so a simple PC upload will keep this technologically up to date for a very long time.
There isn't a coil made that this mod can't handle, so it's suitable for any tank out there.
It is easy to use, and vapes like a dream. I ordered some ceramic coils and a Kanger Top TANK, in Silver, to match my IPV5. The ejuice tastes better, less harsh; it's good for flavor and cloud chasers alike. (Can't beat the price at My Vapor Store for this mod, and batteries.)
I highly recommend this mod!!!

Nope it was @jrenae who asked me....[emoji102]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
cannot keep track of all us junkies vape styles...am curious Starre do you sub ohm or tootle puff? I was looking at the IPV5 but not sure I need it. Mostly a tootle puffer here :)

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
cannot keep track of all us junkies vape styles...am curious Starre do you sub ohm or tootle puff? I was looking at the IPV5 but not sure I need it. Mostly a tootle puffer here :)

I think it's 200W...might be a bit much for my tootle puffing friend. Have you seen the e-leaf pico? it's soooo cute and only 75W. I'm torn between the two!

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
OMG y'all. So the description of Majestic No. 79 reads "No. 79 drizzles a light splash of lemon over a moist blueberry pound cake, and tops it off with a healthy dollop of smooth, rich whipped cream."

Can I just say this stuff is off the chain? I get like lemon cake with frosting and some blueberry in there. And REAL authentic blueberry, which is a feat in and of itself. Total reorder. I'm psyched! I never like new juices :lol:

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I think it was you @emptyteacup asking about my new IPV5 mod? My Vapor Store shipped it to me unbelievably fast, and free!!!
I'm a creature of habit and was reluctant to try a new hardware vendor, but am glad I did.
The more I vape with my IPV5, the more I am loving it. It's much bigger than all my mini mods, and that took getting used to. But the added battery life of two 18650's more than makes up for the bigger size.
This mod also contains the celebrated YiHi chip, so a simple PC upload will keep this technologically up to date for a very long time.
There isn't a coil made that this mod can't handle, so it's suitable for any tank out there.
It is easy to use, and vapes like a dream. I ordered some ceramic coils and a Kanger Top TANK, in Silver, to match my IPV5. The ejuice tastes better, less harsh; it's good for flavor and cloud chasers alike. (Can't beat the price at My Vapor Store for this mod, and batteries.)
I highly recommend this mod!!!

Nope it was @jrenae who asked me....[emoji102]

Lol! Regardless, I'm glad you're liking your new equipment!

MotorcityVapeman

Mar 14, 2016
The Motorcity
I feel the same way about mine. It's good, but not a reorder. Besides, I was supposed to get Dunks instead.[emoji80] I just ordered some Dunks, and can't wait to try it! [emoji106]

I hope the Dunks will arrive, Empteeteacup likes it! So hopefully you will too. I found another one too, it is the "Gingerbread Projects" From "8 Mile" it is very simular to Dunks but instead of Graham cracker, it is gingerbread with a slight cinnamon (the baking cinnamon powder flavor, not the candy) and then the sweet flavor. The only problem is finding it? I have tried their email and have not gotten a reply?
:offtopic:
In the meantime, I have gotten another RTDA, the Geekvape Griffin 25mm! Well I am not happy with it, who ever built it at the factory over-tightened the post screws, I worked 3 of the 4 loose, but the 4th one wants to strip! :-x and the 2nd ceramic block is missing! :blink: But MVS(My Vape Store) is sending me out the missing part and a new deck! So that is good of them, I'll give them a good thumbs up :thumbs:!

But to give you ladies a suggestion on my favorite RDTA that is totally awesome for Flavor will be the "Aromamizor Supreme 25mm by Steam Crave" it is easy to build on and the Flavor is so good, right now I believe it beats my Alliance V2 RDA driper! The only problem with it, and I will not sugar coat it, it drinks the juice!!! Between the Moonshot and Supreme, both are great at flavors, moonshot harder to build and leaks a little, it will spit hot juice unless you use a added drip tip to it, it's what I do! The supreme has a easy deck to build and easy to wick, the flavor is just awesome, it makes good juice great, and what you thought was decent juice, bad. You really get what the real flavor is. But again, be warned, the juice disappears!

When I get my Griffin 25mm all straightened out, I will give you my feed back!:thumb:
I am just looking for the best flavor atty, and want to share it with all of you, so you can save some money on the equipment and afford more of these Gourmet juices!! :)
Okay enough of this two index finger typing!My two fingers, they are hurting! :cry: Back to vaping! :thumb:

MotorcityVapeman

Mar 14, 2016
The Motorcity
Me too. I ordered a few reorders with the Breazy sale (Sicboy MBYC and Deviant, THRST Devour), but loving Devour I am interested in other lemon/blueberry flavors.. Love the reviews! The list gets longer...

I am going to have to try the Devour, I have the Crave from them, and just love it, in fact I lied it so much I have purchased my first ever repeat purchase! it is that good.

MotorcityVapeman

Mar 14, 2016
The Motorcity
Folks on Facebook are raving about this line today. I have not tried any yet. But if enthusiasm is an indicator, we are in luck!!! Hahaha [emoji41] [emoji39]

I haven't tried this line yet, but thought this was interesting for all you lemon lovers.
19a93345d728f761c0afcccec2fe09f3.jpg

It sounds like a lemon milk shake -- that's a new take on sweet & sour.[emoji522] [emoji509]

I have tried it, and it was not bad, more of a real lemonade flavor and not like a country time/minute maid flavor.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
OMG y'all. So the description of Majestic No. 79 reads "No. 79 drizzles a light splash of lemon over a moist blueberry pound cake, and tops it off with a healthy dollop of smooth, rich whipped cream."

Can I just say this stuff is off the chain? I get like lemon cake with frosting and some blueberry in there. And REAL authentic blueberry, which is a feat in and of itself. Total reorder. I'm psyched! I never like new juices :lol:

Nice! I've been eyeballing No. 79 for a few months now, but I HAVE to vape through all the crap I've ordered recently. I should take a picture of my e-juice box. It is PACKED FULL! I CANNOT order anymore until I empty at least half of it!

I have a Pico and love it!

I've seen multiple reviews on the Pico, and it looks adorable, besides the little knobby bit where the battery sticks up. I've had horrendously bad luck with Eleaf products, though, so I don't think I'll be ordering any more of their stuff anytime soon. Besides, I'm saving up for one of these bad boys as a birthday present to myself: Previously Purchased Mods | Axis Vapes

MotorcityVapeman

Mar 14, 2016
The Motorcity
Me too. I ordered a few reorders with the Breazy sale (Sicboy MBYC and Deviant, THRST Devour), but loving Devour I am interested in other lemon/blueberry flavors.. Love the reviews! The list gets longer...

I was about to order my Big order of juice( the $100 sample pack) and saw this New line in IVC, it seems like a lemonade stand? all different lemonade flavors? I am going to try one and only one for now??? Has anyone tried these? Affiliate Product - Memory Lane - Independent Vapor Company

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

I know! Seems like you never do. Guess I am ordering this since you co signed for it :)

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Finally got through a tank of each of my new liquids from my ejuices dot com order! Here goes the review! Wheeeee!

Met 4 Golden Ticket-Chocolate Milk
  • Description: Golden Ticket by Met4 Vapors is the ultimate recreation of chocolate milk. Smooth, delectable and utterly delicious, Golden Ticket is perfectly balanced, with the incredible interplay of fresh, creamy milk and a well tempered chocolate.
    • This is the first chocolate flavoured liquid that hasn't tasted like straight up cocoa powder to me. Nice creaminess to it as well, but definitely more of a milk than cream. The chocolate is a little undertone to me, but it does taste like Nesquik chocolate milk, albeit a little more subtle. I am on the fence on this one about whether or not it's a reorder. It might be a little too subtle for me.
Smoozie- Very Berry Banana
  • Description: Wacky Banana, Tangy Blueberry, Sweet Apple, and Smooth Strawberry
    • This one does not taste like a smoothie to me at all, but it is a nice, fruity blend. I can't pick out any of the individual fruits except the banana, but the banana doesn't overwhelm the whole flavour like it tends to do in other liquids. This one actually tastes a lot like Lane Cove Vapor's Myee to me, so I guess banana, blueberry, apple, and strawberry=blackcurrant? Very strange, but I do like it. It's like a fruit snack in my mouth.
Cassadega Liquids- Cannoli Be One
  • Description: Connor MacLeod raised his Cannoli shell to the sky. Lightning rained down, striking the Cannoli shell, imbuing it with the power of vanilla and sweet, multi-layered cream filling. Connor, seeing the resulting masterpiece, roared to the heavens, exclaiming, “There Cannoli Be One!”
    • I am sorry to say that this one doesn't live up to the hype, in my opinion. I get a light cream mixed with a light pastry flavour. Key word here: light. Too subtle for me. I think there's a hint of cinnamon or another kind of spice, but I don't get it with every toot. Maybe like every 5th toot I get something that isn't cream or pastry. I can't really compare this flavour to a real cannoli, as I've never had one (Gasp! The horror!) but it's not a reorder for me.
Wisconsin Dairy Co.-Pistachio Ice Cream
  • This dessert delicacy is both sweet and light (sorry I couldn't get a better description-this is the one from ejuices' website!)
    • This one was a disappointment to be as well. As the description says, it's really light. It's definitely not a nutty, real pistachio flavour, but an artificial, pistachio pudding-type flavour with cream. I am sad. I was really looking forward to this one, since it got such good feedback. Oh well.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Thank you Empty! I saw that you were trying these flavors and the Smoothy and cannoli sounded good, but it looks like out of the 4 the smoothy won? Might have to try that one. Too bad about the cannoli!

Yes, indeed the Smoozie Very Berry Banana was the best out of the four. The other 3 were just way too subtle for me, and those who know me know that subtle is not my game!

MotorcityVapeman

Mar 14, 2016
The Motorcity
I know what you mean, I want juice that are full of flavor, not muted or subtle, so I understand. I am about to pull the trigger on about 450ml of liquid in 14 different flavors. I am hoping that they are good? :glare:
I am adding the smoozie to my future list though, which keeps on growing! :eek:

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
It's not often at all that I stumble on a new juice and really like it. During breezys current sale I bought cake monster. It's supposed to be some tres lechee kinda juice. This juice is great. I immediately went back and utilized the sale to buy more. It's super sweet, like teleos juices are. I'm getting this milky great whipped cream, no strawberry, no custard. It's really really nice. I'm half tempted to mix it with oh face. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread