Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hello juice peeps, caught up again after reading all of the pages of fun over the past few days! Work has really been work for the past few months with no end in sight. You know, the american way, big hours and little pay...:)

Now everyone behave themselves and tell me about that new great juice that you just purchased! To borrow a word from my friend @chanelvaps, I have been "Frankenvaping" a 50/50 mix of American Cheescake Car Nut and kings crest Duchess in the Triton. Pretty delicious creation.
Great seeing you my friend. Chill and vape some good juice and think beautiful thoughts.

5a566809fa9b951929b7d1f45a67f85d.jpg

[emoji106]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Fancy, just a quick note to say I hope things get better soon. Hurts me to read what you write. I have the Car Nut Cheesecake in an Orchid and really like it. Thinking of trying some other flavors of theirs, but end of year/holiday sales have me on a strict budget right now.

Hope you get some pain relief soon.

Thank you sweetie, I appreciate that! I'm not trying to bring anyone down, I just needed to vent as I have been going through this pretty much on my own with no help for a little over eleven years. Sorry to be a downer!

I'm right there with you on the budget thing although I wasn't able to spend much over the holidays at all. I'm in the Giant Vapes group on FB so I get a 10% coupon code once a week and I had gotten a few good codes before the holidays for 20% off as well so I was able to make a few purchases. I also have a wonderful FB friend who sends me a some of the juice she has that she knows I like (she's better friends with some of the juice makers than I am lol). I did get lucky and win a few FB contests before Christmas including an iStick Basic which isn't a bad little mod at all! I think the poofle tooters would actually really like this one.

However I could not resist getting in on a group buy for one of the new BRV flavors at 100 ml for $30. Bad Fancypants!!! :lol:

Thanks for the reply, that flavor looks really good as does the price and the free shipping, I was just curious to see if anyone else had tried the blueberry or raspberry ones. *Hugs*

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
No..Don't be sorry. Those things are torture.. And I'm a man. They hurt. BIG time..Sorry you got no relief today sometimes it takes a couple of days for them to kick in. Hopefully you got some Norco or some other pain relief and can take one here and there so you can rest.
I hate the side effects but it's better than being in agoney amirite?!?

Thanks Sirius! This was the dry run so to speak, so I should have felt results immediately so to speak. The haven't burned the nerves/done the actual rhizotomy yet. I have had one of those on my lower back and it was 2 weeks before I could even move around normally again. (I also have lower back and right hip/SI joint problems-I'm a freaking wreck, lol!) Unfortunately my current meds are ineffective and I had to switch doctors because my other doctor did not want to change them because I'm under 40 by seven months, his PA recommended that I switch doctors since I have no quality of life. So unfortunately I've been in agony and unable to work, go to the movies, go out to eat, or do anything but watch TV, read and be horizontal for over a year now. It's absolutely miserable and wreaking havoc on my health. I only sleep for 4 hours or so a night, high anxiety, etc.

It may sound strange but I have never had any side effects with the meds, the only ones I did were Neurontin, Cymbalta, Ultram and Voltaren- I cannot take those at all! Several doctors have told me that I don't get loopy or any of that stuff because I have so much pain in so many areas for them to be distributed to that there's nothing left to cause those side effects. I've always been very careful with my meds- I don't drink, I take as prescribed and I respect them. I dated an addict, I've seen what happens and I'm very careful as I'm sure you are as well! My ex, who was a treatment counselor said that I don't have an addictive bone in my body. LOL! So praying that I can get this medication fixed so my pain level is no longer at an 8 or 9 every day and my BP can return to 110/70 rather than 160-170/100-105 as it has been for the past year. Have to get me under control until I can actually get the surgery done which won't be until later this year, maybe even next year.

I'm so sorry that you're dealing with chronic pain as well, if you ever need a shoulder I'm more than happy to listen!!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks Sirius! This was the dry run so to speak, so I should have felt results immediately so to speak. The haven't burned the nerves/done the actual rhizotomy yet. I have had one of those on my lower back and it was 2 weeks before I could even move around normally again. (I also have lower back and right hip/SI joint problems-I'm a freaking wreck, lol!) Unfortunately my current meds are ineffective and I had to switch doctors because my other doctor did not want to change them because I'm under 40 by seven months, his PA recommended that I switch doctors since I have no quality of life. So unfortunately I've been in agony and unable to work, go to the movies, go out to eat, or do anything but watch TV, read and be horizontal for over a year now. It's absolutely miserable and wreaking havoc on my health. I only sleep for 4 hours or so a night, high anxiety, etc.

It may sound strange but I have never had any side effects with the meds, the only ones I did were Neurontin, Cymbalta, Ultram and Voltaren- I cannot take those at all! Several doctors have told me that I don't get loopy or any of that stuff because I have so much pain in so many areas for them to be distributed to that there's nothing left to cause those side effects. I've always been very careful with my meds- I don't drink, I take as prescribed and I respect them. I dated an addict, I've seen what happens and I'm very careful as I'm sure you are as well! My ex, who was a treatment counselor said that I don't have an addictive bone in my body. LOL! So praying that I can get this medication fixed so my pain level is no longer at an 8 or 9 every day and my BP can return to 110/70 rather than 160-170/100-105 as it has been for the past year. Have to get me under control until I can actually get the surgery done which won't be until later this year, maybe even next year.

I'm so sorry that you're dealing with chronic pain as well, if you ever need a shoulder I'm more than happy to listen!!
Yeah that... my friends here are do NOT need to know. What my BP goes up to, well save our resident student nurse @jrenae4 she knows. I had a heart attack at 45 and these beautiful people here have enough troubles of their own without me adding worries to them.
I just won't say how much higher it gets without the opioid pain relievers.
I was a biker in the 70s so I'm no stranger to street drugs and booze. I was lucky though and found a good woman that would give me an arsekicking if I dropped anything other than asprin, the booze now, well that's a whole different story..lol
I don't drink at all now with the exception of the Holliday's, ( a bit of rum to jingle my bells with) lol
Be well my friend in mind..even if your body makes that a hard roe to hoe.
Laugh as much as possible. Play with a puppy. Make love, and read good books.
After all, laughter is the best medicine. I guess that's why I'm always the nutty old guy on here. I try my best not to offend. I don't think I have offended anyone with my banter. I hope not anyway.
Be well my friend.
[emoji93] [emoji250] [emoji100]

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Not really no..It's more for the seasoned vapers because they are not bold for the most part. Remember if you've not quit smoking for very long your buds are still way outta whack. Hence you taste things less.
That's my take on it anyway.
[emoji106]

I also think they appeal to the peeps that have had a lot of BAD trendy stuff. AHL is subtle sometimes but the flavor is just so good with no BUT taste. The key is really in the steeping of it I think. I have been vaping AHL for two years and order regularly but I would not vape (or like) most of their stuff until I have steeped it 4-6 weeks (except Lemon Cream and Saturday Morning) I just plan it that way with AHL. Get it, crack it open and then put it away for a month minimum. I can tell by the way it looks (viscosity) when it is ready.

joeydaphish

Sep 24, 2014
Knoxville, TN
Hello fellow vapers, got my new favorite juice Mythical Milk from blockhouse vapors in my Bellus at 35.1 watts 460F SS317 on my evic mini loving every puff. 6mg Max vg. I was stuck on their Birthday Cake for a while then I tried this and now i am hooked on this stuff. Great custardy strawberry blend. I have gone thru 10mls today. wow good stuff.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Okay, I am in a TON of pain, they did those shots with no conscious sedation, no nothing and they did not work at all. I was crying and snotting all over the table. I have never had any injection where they are going into the facet joints or epidurals, etc where they just let you lay there and torture you. Needless to say I'm extremely unhappy and I hurt worse now than before I had the shots. Freaking idiot doctor, with all the foraminal stenosis and herniated discs, arthritis, bulging discs, compression fracture and spurring shown in my MRI and he thought most of my pain came from arthritis! Never mind the migraines from cervical instability...I actually burst some blood vessels in my face from crying so hard. And he only did one freaking side!!! But anyways...

I disagree with the comment on Ahlusion being solely for Tootle poofers (spelling?). I vaped like 3 tanks of Fijian Nights last night on my Council of Vapor Vengeance tank on my Fuchai at 39 watts. I also have vaped Red White and Blue on my Subtank Nano and enjoyed it, that's one I need to revisit. However, I might agree that it's possible that some of Ahlusion's flavors may be better on lower ohms and watts.

Right now I'm vaping on my Peachy Keen Ginger Tea with my added touch of Creme de la Creme and some of Coval's Butterscotch Pudding, a comfort vape. I do like Coval Vapes.

As a side note, does anyone have any suggestions for a good floral vape? I'm particularly looking for a good honeysuckle vape! I'd also like to hear more about Stash's Golden Road as it sounds so yummy, I LOVE dragon fruit but I'm not sure about the passion fruit. I did not care for the passion fruit in AiV's A Quiet Morning at all.

Sorry for the rant about the shots, just ignore me, I'm beyond frustrated. Hugs to all!

Not really no..It's more for the seasoned vapers because they are not bold for the most part. Remember if you've not quit smoking for very long your buds are still way outta whack. Hence you taste things less.
That's my take on it anyway.
[emoji106]

I also think they appeal to the peeps that have had a lot of BAD trendy stuff. AHL is subtle sometimes but the flavor is just so good with no BUT taste. The key is really in the steeping of it I think. I have been vaping AHL for two years and order regularly but I would not vape (or like) most of their stuff until I have steeped it 4-6 weeks (except Lemon Cream and Saturday Morning) I just plan it that way with AHL. Get it, crack it open and then put it away for a month minimum. I can tell by the way it looks (viscosity) when it is ready.

First, so sorry you are in such pain, fancypants! I hope that Sirius is right and that it will help soon!

Next, I totally agree with fancy, Sirius, and chanel about Ahlusion. There is no way I would have appreciated it in my first year or so off cigarettes. I was all about getting smacked in the face with flavor, and many Ahlusion juices are subtle. As a low-wattage vaper, I can't comment on whether Ahlusion is better for tootle-puffers or not (I am one, and it works for me), but I can say that over the years of following the various Ahlusion threads, there have been plenty of high-wattage/RDA/sub-ohming fans. YMMV.

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Yeah that... my friends here are do NOT need to know. What my BP goes up to, well save our resident student nurse @jrenae4 she knows. I had a heart attack at 45 and these beautiful people here have enough troubles of their own without me adding worries to them.
I just won't say how much higher it gets without the opioid pain relievers.
I was a biker in the 70s so I'm no stranger to street drugs and booze. I was lucky though and found a good woman that would give me an arsekicking if I dropped anything other than asprin, the booze now, well that's a whole different story..lol
I don't drink at all now with the exception of the Holliday's, ( a bit of rum to jingle my bells with) lol
Be well my friend in mind..even if your body makes that a hard roe to hoe.
Laugh as much as possible. Play with a puppy. Make love, and read good books.
After all, laughter is the best medicine. I guess that's why I'm always the nutty old guy on here. I try my best not to offend. I don't think I have offended anyone with my banter. I hope not anyway.
Be well my friend.
[emoji93] [emoji250] [emoji100]

Thank you my friend! I've been the goody-goody all my life, so to speak so I am a stranger to those things and I am most certainly not passing judgement in any way shape or form! Last I checked there was only one person who was capable of judging us and that person does not reside here on earth. Well, maybe with the exception of my mother! :lol: Take care of yourself also, y'all are making me so happy I decided to stop back in on this thread! :wub:

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Man, vape tongue (or whatever those who have a problem with that terminology call it) strikes again! Although, this time, it seems to be limited vape tongue, in that I'm really only having trouble tasting cream and/or fruit/cream combos, and bakery stuff. Coffee and candy flavours I can taste just fine. Weird...

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Too tired or lazy or hurting to quote but thank you Lisa! :wub:

Secondly, who was it that was looking for a plainish waffle liquid and have you tried AiV's Hot Waffle? From the description it seems to be what you are looking for!

For the tootle puffers who may be interested, no peer pressure at all, this is the iStick Basic that I won from eLeaf off of FB. It's small, compact, not a juice guzzler, has good flavor, is inexpensive and there's no messing with wattage or voltage. The coils it came with are .75 ohms but I believe there are other options as well. Obviously it does not run Max VG liquids but coming from someone who does use subohm tanks and did use Protanks, Nautilus and the like, I honestly think this is a great little setup and to me it still is a tootle puffer, maybe just a little step up if you will. Just FYI!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    815.7 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    865.8 KB · Views: 17

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Yes you're right .. But you know I'm inpatient as hell..lol
I have mistakenly found this out for myself and should have listened to you my beloved TPR / A+ Sage!
[emoji12]
TPR just crack them puppies open FOOB and most A+ I do that as well. Vape a bit and then put them up for three weeks or until I just can't stand it no more! Lime and Lemon Cream talk to me..They be like, "You know you want some. Vape meeee...VAPE ME" !!!!
[emoji23]

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hello fellow vapers, got my new favorite juice Mythical Milk from blockhouse vapors in my Bellus at 35.1 watts 460F SS317 on my evic mini loving every puff. 6mg Max vg. I was stuck on their Birthday Cake for a while then I tried this and now i am hooked on this stuff. Great custardy strawberry blend. I have gone thru 10mls today. wow good stuff.
Welcome to the Juice Junkies. Prepare to kiss your savings account good bye!
[emoji12]

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Thank you my friend! I've been the goody-goody all my life, so to speak so I am a stranger to those things and I am most certainly not passing judgement in any way shape or form! Last I checked there was only one person who was capable of judging us and that person does not reside here on earth. Well, maybe with the exception of my mother! [emoji38] Take care of yourself also, y'all are making me so happy I decided to stop back in on this thread! :wub:
Judge not..least you be judged. Same here. Okay kiddies.. Bed time. Good night. And if I'm not on tomoz I'll be on Saturday. Oh wait it's already Friday.
Happy Birthday to my brother Sirius G.
He would have been 61 years old at 3:20am EST.
Best friend and brother a guy could ever have..I miss him terribly.

DagMatt

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
Denver, CO
Stroopwafel is not ready. Born date on it is 12/25/15. Going to come back to it in a couple weeks.

Just dipped into my fresh bottle this morning, and I agree. But what I can taste is very nice, so I think this one is going to blossom into a good one.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I just wrote the most negative feedback to Wlad an Alley ever on Sweet Surrender. I wished you could recall an email.
:(
Oh well, that's only the second time I've done that to Ahl. When they changed Smooth Criminal I went ballistic!!
Maybe I should stay off the phone and lappy today. lol
Sheesh
[emoji43]

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I would never in a million years have tried Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4 if I hadn't heard so many rave reviews of it here. I just don't buy or vape tobacco juices, but I do love this one!
Same here, PRY4 was the one that helped me open my mind to many other flavors I wouldn't have originally considered.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
No..Don't be sorry. Those things are torture.. And I'm a man. They hurt. BIG time..Sorry you got no relief today sometimes it takes a couple of days for them to kick in. Hopefully you got some Norco or some other pain relief and can take one here and there so you can rest.
I hate the side effects but it's better than being in agoney amirite?!?

Imo no, I'll suffer before I'll take any opiates again. I'd rather have a getaway to Colorado and well. ...you know.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Imo no, I'll suffer before I'll take any opiates again. I'd rather have a getaway to Colorado and well. ...you know.
Yep..I do..but believe me. I only take those when the pain level drives my BP up to stroke level. I'm an old man anyway, I have enough problems as far as bladder and ...nvm TMI.
[emoji15]
But you must know the side effects are horrid..Being a guy. A YOUNG guy.
Ehem...Don't dare hook up with a bonnie lass taking those nasty things unless you wish to be frustrated.
[emoji23]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread