Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Nope and Nope.

Take a look at Sleeping Dragon Vapor - Mr. Roarke. While you are there in the Hidden juice Menu since you like NET's; Capn's Stash and Blue Bacco. Have just finished 60 ML's of Capn's Stash and a 10 ML of Blue Bacco. I will be supporting SDV this Memorial Day also.

I am not a good juice junkie. I still have my last re-order from SDV that I have not touched. Too many eliquids!

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I have been planning for months to list some things in the classies, The Koopor I won, an MVP 3.0 I bought a long time ago. Tons of juice. I just dread it for that reason. Now I want a Hex OHM (darn enablers in this thread) and I cannot justify it unless I unload some of the other brand new stuff collecting dust that I probably will not ever use
What kind of Kooper did you win @chanelvaps?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

Reactions: DJLEC

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Nope and Nope.

Take a look at Sleeping Dragon Vapor - Mr. Roarke. While you are there in the Hidden Juice Menu since you like NET's; Capn's Stash and Blue Bacco. Have just finished 60 ML's of Capn's Stash and a 10 ML of Blue Bacco. I will be supporting SDV this Memorial Day also.
I'm curious about Mr. Roarke... I didn't think I needed it, since I found Ahlusion's Yin Yang, and that was totally the orange cream I had been looking for all these years. But they've since discontinued it, and I'll run out eventually. Alton and Orange Creamsicle don't do it for me at all. I guess I'll have to try some Mr. Roarke!

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Glas Glazed is a pretty good doughnut...Im on my 3rd bottle
I just ordered two 30 ml bottles of Glas Glazed, their award winning Pound Cake, and COPYRIGHTDMCA. There's a BOGO on Glas ejuice at Glas. I put up the link a few days ago, and the code: Secretglas
I went back and ordered more last night. No shipping either.

Pound Cake: Citrus and vanilla on inhale; warm cake and lemon zest on exhale.

COPYRIGHTDMCA: Dessert blend of fruit cereal, and macaroon. Creamy fruit on inhale, and sweet vanilla crisp on exhale.

Glazed: Freshly baked layers of buttery pastry meets a warm sugar glaze with hints of Madagascar vanilla donut.
That description and the free 30ml is why I bought two Glazed.

There was also a new Guava flavor for tropical fruit lovers, and Milk that was a fruit and milk flavor.

Dark Star, DS Reserve and Sleeping Monkey are my Stash orders.

Dutchess Reserve, Old-Fashioned, and Space Jam Andromedia are my Direct Vapor orders @25% off.

Still have to order CBI and need "Twinkie flavor", can't decide to get it from Vape Dojo or Breazy. Then I am DONE for!!!

Last edited:

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014

Thank you! @emptyteacup. You're an angel! ***Is there a code for the Breazy discount?***

They have sales that are difficult to pass up, I just wish they didn't require a signature.

It's just in two states Breazy told me, Texas and another, and it means a trip to the post office for me.

The USPS won't go through my gate - I have a chain link fence around my entire property because I breed Dachshunds.
(I just bought a Longhaired English Cream that will be ready in a few days, and I think I'll be getting a 7month old female puppy, as well).[emoji190] [emoji252]

The other mail carriers don't have that policy, thank goodness.
I wonder why Breazy is the only vendor that enforces this?
Is anyone else here from Texas?

Last edited:

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Direct Vapor has 25 % off all their ejuice, no code needed. www.directvapor.com
I ordered a new flavor (for me) called Old Fashioned, Space Jam Andromedia, Dutchess Reserve.

Vape Dojo is having a Memorial Day Sale at 15% off.
Code is: Memorial15
I've been wanting to try their Pear Cake.
No shipping charge for either site.

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
I really wanted to place an order with Halo.

Something about their whole business structure kind of gets under my skin though.

Their prices are on the higher end of the scale. No options for bigger bottles, so no savings for buying more. You want more, you have to order more 30ml bottles at the 19.99 per bottle price.

I like Prime 15 though, so even that won't deter me.

I also have to pay taxes on the product now because they are based out of Florida, and that doesn't deter me either.

But those shipping cost, within Florida, is higher than everyone else I order from (even from California) Why do they look to make a profit off shipping cost? This bothers me......

The 20% off is a very nice deal, but taxes and shipping eat that up. It still ends up being close to $19.99 a bottle when all is said and done. Without the sale it can be close to $27 a bottle if you live in Florida.

I hate complaining about stuff.... and I know how this sounds. I guess I just had to share this somewhere because if I hold this kind of stuff in..... who knows, I might get dizzy or my feet might swell up.

Okay, that's pushing it. I should just go place an order.

Well, you do have a VERY valid point!

The number one reason I order online is to save money, the second is the convenience.

You are relaying valuable info, and sharing how you feel about it. Nothing wrong with that.[emoji16] [emoji100]

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
I just ordered two 30 ml bottles of Glas Glazed, their award winning Pound Cake, and COPYRIGHTDMCA. There's a BOGO on Glas ejuice at Glas. I put up the link a few days ago, and the code: Secretglas
I went back and ordered more last night. No shipping either.

Pound Cake: Citrus and vanilla on inhale; warm cake and lemon zest on exhale.

COPYRIGHTDMCA: Dessert blend of fruit cereal, and macaroon. Creamy fruit on inhale, and sweet vanilla crisp on exhale.

Glazed: Freshly baked layers of buttery pastry meets a warm sugar glaze with hints of Madagascar vanilla donut.
That description and the free 30ml is why I bought two Glazed.

There was also a new Guava flavor for tropical fruit lovers, and Milk that was a fruit and milk flavor.

Dark Star, DS Reserve and Sleeping Monkey are my Stash orders.

Dutchess Reserve, Old-Fashioned, and Space Jam Andromedia are my Direct Vapor orders @25% off.

Still have to order CBI and need "Twinkie flavor", can't decide to get it from Vape Dojo or Breazy. Then I am DONE for!!!

Wow! Great deal! Thank you so much! I got 2 Glazed, Ive tried poundcake and COPYRIGHTDMCA and both were very light to me...poundcake is still good though. Glazed is really flavorful, I hope you like all of them though- different strokes for different folks,right?! Thanks again!!

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Wow! Great deal! Thank you so much! I got 2 Glazed, Ive tried poundcake and COPYRIGHTDMCA and both were very light to me...poundcake is still good though. Glazed is really flavorful, I hope you like all of them though- different strokes for different folks,right?! Thanks again!!
You're very welcome! I got two Glazed, also...
Glad to know you like the Pound Cake, if the citrus isn't overwhelming I'll probably like it. If the COPYRIGHTDMCA is light then my husband or daughter may like it. At $11 for 30ml, it's worth a try. I'm tempted to get a couple more of the Glazed, but I need to eat this week ... Lol.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
This is a good list.

Did you not like Candied Cavendish?

We know Peanut Butter Creme Pie is worthy, and I hear M Type Tobacco is also good.

Dutch Cocoa Tobacco is crazy good but intense.
This is just my list. I know others like the two you mentioned. I tried them both and did not think they were bad just not re-orders for me. Could be it was just at a time I had too much other stuff I liked more.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Anyhow my decision has been made about my Memorial Day sales purchases. Not that I don’t have enough ProVaris and Kabuki tanks however I was contacted by House of Hybrids giving me first right of refusal for a Byzantium (purple) ZenKote Dragon ProVari Mini with a matching Kabuki tank that I could not refuse. Probably the only one they will do in Byzantium ZenKote. I already have two slightly different dragons in Gold ZenKote and my last dragon will come in a month or so in Rose Gold ZenKote.
OMGEE love to see pics of all of these but especially the new one when it arrives

It seems to me that TPR does not do sales often other than FOTW so need to take advantage of the 25% off.
they have sales about 4 times a year and it is great when they have one and the FOTW is a winner also

I am not a good juice junkie. I still have my last re-order from SDV that I have not touched. Too many eliquids!
Actually 'too many liquids" is what being a juice junkie is all about:w00t:
What kind of Kooper did you win @chanelvaps?
Koopor 200 watt
koopor-200tc-4.jpg

Thank you! @emptyteacup. You're an angel! ***Is there a code for the Breazy discount?***
Memday

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Vaping TPR Peanut Butter Cream Pie FOOB with my morning coffee. Tasting good. Just ordered two more bottles along with some others. I can’t decide if I should buy two more tomorrow. :unsure: I was looking at my history with TPR. My first order for the TAs was back on 2/24/14. For the month of May 2016 I have already placed three orders with the possibility of one more. :ohmy:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread