Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
And here it is, the moment you have been waiting for:

Reprise line has just gotten bigger!
Introducing Bliss and Funkin' Gonuts

Here at Stash, we've never had any interest in following the juice fads....we prefer to create timeless blends...blends that are as unique and tasty as they are easy to vape all day/week/month/etc. Those who know us best will remember the countless occasions we swore up and down we wouldn't be making any #%*@&* cereal or doughnut flavors. That said, when a blend is good...I mean really, really good, perfect even, it's incredibly difficult (if not downright impossible) for us not to release it.

So...without further ado, here are the cereal and doughnut flavors we swore we'd never make.

Bliss - Strawberry Cereal Bar
A remarkably different cereal vape with an emphasis on the dry corn and wheat flakes, highlighted by a sweet, natural strawberry, held together with a touch of marshmallow, and finished with a drizzle of creamy frosting.

Funkin' Gonuts - Chocolate Cake Doughnut
This one needs no introduction...it's a chocolate cake doughnut, and it's heavenly, right down to the semi-opaque, sugar-y sweet glaze!

Order Now
Stash Gear Sale
For our fans, we've marked down some of our swag! Grab a shirt, hat, or both (please don't wear them together and be "that" guy) and get 'em while the gettin's good.

Order Stash Swag
Time is short, but we're not done yet!
Every day brings us one day closer to the August 8th deadline, but we're not through yet! Keep your eyes peeled for one more newsletter before the deadline. We know many of you have been waiting for the return of Farmhouse, and it is coming back, along with one more little surprise we're incredibly excited to tell you about...just not quite yet (but soon, very soon!).
Summer Discount Code!
Receive 20% off your entire purchase (excludes gift cards and wholesale orders). Simply use code JERRY at checkout to receive the discount! The code expires Friday, 7/29/16 at 11:59PM EST.
Quick Reminder About Our New Website Feature
For our fans who routinely order their favorites, we've added a Re-Order and Checkout feature. Simply log into the site by clicking the "MY ACCOUNT" link from the top navigation menu. From there you will be taken to the Account Details page where you can view your order history and select the order you would like to re-order.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
oh no. He would have to have a donut one...:wub:
I was determined not to spend any more money on juice right now. Mainly because i have too much but also because I am building my meditation library online at the Chopra center and it is taking a good deal of my money :eek:

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
oh no. He would have to have a donut one...:wub:
I was determined not to spend any more money on juice right now. Mainly because i have too much but also because I am building my meditation library online at the Chopra center and it is taking a good deal of my money :eek:

Oooh that sounds interesting. Send me more info :)

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
i forgot who linked me to that little cheap trident clone. but it's a nice vape for me.

my first build is .94 and vaping pretty good. so thank you. ok it's official. I can not stand ahlusions juices. I really tried. but Gross!!!

the seduce juice has been far better. well atleast it's vapable compared to the Ahlusion flavors. it seems harsh, but it's 6mg and 50/50. the diabolica is a no go.

gonna give prophecy a chance. At least this one isn't gagging me like the other juices i've been trying. this was the free sample and it's 3 mg and 70 vg. unfortunately i have to suffer threw the remnants of diabolica's harshness... but flavor is getting better and the vape is getting smoother. i think prophecy is gonna be a keeper. definately taste the blueberry and peach and strawberry flavors. i picked up on the blueberry before reading the description. it's a bit on the sweet side for me. i think they would have to have a good sale for me to order again. for the price I'll stick with Alice in vapeland, or charlie noble.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Captain Charleston Gray never boards his ship without hard candies in his pocket. This sweet watermelon candy vape is something you’ll want to make sure you have a bottle of in your pocket as well!

i want to try this one i think. i've not had luck with watermelon vapes.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Man..... I have not been this excited since Christmas of 82

LOL.... I wasn't sure if too many here had ever heard of Jerry Rice or Michael Jordan.
the whole thing was lost on me. I figured it was one of the things people say like lol

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
i forgot who linked me to that little cheap trident clone. but it's a nice vape for me.

my first build is .94 and vaping pretty good. so thank you. ok it's official. I can not stand ahlusions juices. I really tried. but Gross!!!

the seduce juice has been far better. well atleast it's vapable compared to the Ahlusion flavors. it seems harsh, but it's 6mg and 50/50. the diabolica is a no go.

gonna give prophecy a chance. At least this one isn't gagging me like the other juices i've been trying. this was the free sample and it's 3 mg and 70 vg. unfortunately i have to suffer threw the remnants of diabolica's harshness... but flavor is getting better and the vape is getting smoother. i think prophecy is gonna be a keeper. definately taste the blueberry and peach and strawberry flavors. i picked up on the blueberry before reading the description. it's a bit on the sweet side for me. i think they would have to have a good sale for me to order again. for the price I'll stick with Alice in vapeland, or charlie noble.
that be me :)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am vaping some very well steeped Strawberry Shortcake by NOLA vapes and it is GREAT. Real true strawberry flavor, no bad aftertaste's. Just wish it did not take so long to steep. About 12-14 weeks and a nice golden color. One of those juices you have to buy and put away and forget about for awhile

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
30mls of Chilly Water & Funkin' Gonuts, plus 60ml Lushington & Front Porch have been ordered. Was going to wait on Chilly but once the discount was applied it took away the free shipping....$7 to ship kills me so when adding a second 30 I basically got it for free. I wish there was a 15ml size to try out new flavors. Just hope it's not kick you in the throat "chilly". I'll be dripping some steeped Vacation this weekend to see how it changed. Be back with thoughts when the order comes in.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am getting Vacation and Bliss. I already have enough dark and sweet ones I think with 2-3 bottles of Southbound, Dark Stark, SM and PB&J. I CANNOT fall into that trap of 'just order more and get free shipping' at this time.
My shipping was only 4.09.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
BIG NEWS FOR CHARLIE NOBLE FANS:

CHARLIE NOBLE FACE-LIFT
Jul 27, 2016

YOU SPOKE, WE LISTENED
cn2016bottles_1_large.png

Charlie Noble celebrated it's 2 year anniversary in July of this year. We wouldn't have made it this far without the support of all of our customers, and from the bottom of our hearts, we thank you.

In this perpetually changing industry, it is important to have the capacity, and more importantly, the willingness to adapt. Since the beginning, we have strived to bring you an affordable and consistent product. Over the years, we have expanded our product offerings to a total of 23 flavors spread across 356 variants.

On August 1st of 2016, we will be re-releasing the Charlie Noble line as one 10 flavor line. This new line will incorporate our ten best selling flavors in a new, larger 60ml bottle.

The ten flavor line will include the nicotine strengths of 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, and 12mg. The flavors included will be:

• Charlie's Custard
  • Tripoli
  • PistachioRY4
  • Siren Song
  • Neptune's Nectar
  • Stroopwafel
  • Sollers Pointe
  • Shellback Slush
  • Capt. Charleston Gray
  • Blue Bay
There are some flavors that customers adore, and that we didn't want to discontinue entirely. We will be relocating some of the Charlie Noble flavors to the Vape Dojo classic line, available in 100ml bottles for $19.99 retail. The flavors moving to the Vape Dojo classic line will be:

• Treasure Island V2
  • Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream
  • Poseidon's Punch
  • Good Cookie
  • Eden's Beach
There will be some flavors that will be discontinued and will not be available as of August 1st 2016. These flavors include:

• Chocolate Mousse
  • Fruit on the Bottom
  • Smoked Yogurt
  • Commodore Pearry
  • PB Cereal
  • Canary Coulis
  • Mayflower
Are you kidding me. I love fruit on the bottom. I Vape it every freaking day.
This is bad news for me

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I am vaping some very well steeped Strawberry Shortcake by NOLA vapes and it is GREAT. Real true strawberry flavor, no bad aftertaste's. Just wish it did not take so long to steep. About 12-14 weeks and a nice golden color. One of those juices you have to buy and put away and forget about for awhile
NOLA Vapes has good juice! Haven't bought from them in a looooong time h couldn't vape anything but custardy things then. I think I see an order brewing since someone on The Front Porch was talking about Perique tombaccos & I know NOLA has it. Gonna give tobaccos another shot.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Thanks so much for that. My first build attempt worked great! I get a lot of hits before having to redrip. I can still mtl. Easy to rewick. I love it. I havnt had this much luck with any thing Vape related yet
u r welcome. I had one once upon a time and lent it to my daughter n\and of course it is just no more. She says she lost it ;(

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
CRUSHER is now available!
The newest flavor from Good Life Vapor is now available! Crusher is the perfect Orange Cream e-liquid. Perfect and just in time for the Summer heat!
Use the code CRUSHER25 at http://www.goodlifevapor.com for 25% OFF your entire purchase! The code is good until Sunday at midnight EST.​

0f24e911-671f-4641-b735-a3bb5b9339a9.jpg

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I finally got my Stash order in. I ordered 60mls of Front Porch and Funkin Gonuts, as well as 30mls each of Bliss and Suspicious Minds. I vaped Southbound all day at work. It is still my numero uno!

That's saying a lot because I have bought 5 120ml bottles of it since mid January. Plowed through every single one, and I still get excited when it comes back around in my rotation.

I am excited about these new flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread