Not open for further replies.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
CRUSHER is now available!
The newest flavor from Good Life Vapor is now available! Crusher is the perfect Orange Cream e-liquid. Perfect and just in time for the Summer heat!
Use the code CRUSHER25 at http://www.goodlifevapor.com for 25% OFF your entire purchase! The code is good until Sunday at midnight EST.​

0f24e911-671f-4641-b735-a3bb5b9339a9.jpg

Didn't they already have an orange cream flavour?

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Some need more steep time than others with Stash. There's usually a card inside your order with recommended steep times. All the fruit flavors are good to go for me with an hour or two air time. The dessert flavors do benefit from 2 to 3 weeks of steep time. Others will chime in with their preferred steep thoughts I'm sure.
Really appreciate it. I'll get back to you after I get my order.
Air time? As in alcohol evaporation? Wow I don't do the alcohol juices well except for Heather's. Takes way too long to steep. Ahh hell I'll try one anyway. Guess that will be Valhalla. :p

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I tried 2 of their donut flavors and 2 others that I don't remember off the top of my head. None the less, they all became closely acquainted with the kitchen drain.
:lol:
That's better than my trash can steeping method. :D

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I don’t know about cream but GLV has an Orange Blossom flavor.

Maybe they discontinued it, but I could swear that they had an orange cream one previously, perhaps in the 50/50 blend. Oh wells. I won't be picking up Crusher regardless. I tried their Wallabedamd (which is primarily orange), and it like thrashed my throat. The orange flavouring they have used in the past is no bueno.

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
i forgot who linked me to that little cheap trident clone. but it's a nice vape for me.

my first build is .94 and vaping pretty good. so thank you. ok it's official. I can not stand ahlusions juices. I really tried. but Gross!!!

the seduce juice has been far better. well atleast it's vapable compared to the Ahlusion flavors. it seems harsh, but it's 6mg and 50/50. the diabolica is a no go.

gonna give prophecy a chance. At least this one isn't gagging me like the other juices i've been trying. this was the free sample and it's 3 mg and 70 vg. unfortunately i have to suffer threw the remnants of diabolica's harshness... but flavor is getting better and the vape is getting smoother. i think prophecy is gonna be a keeper. definately taste the blueberry and peach and strawberry flavors. i picked up on the blueberry before reading the description. it's a bit on the sweet side for me. i think they would have to have a good sale for me to order again. for the price I'll stick with Alice in vapeland, or charlie noble.

There are so many new juices at Seduce I am dying to try. I want to try the Prophecy for sure, and there are three other new ones from Seduce: Snake Charmer, Communion & Arcadia. People's Vape has some new goodies I want to try too called Republic and Celsius. If I weren't trying to crash prep for the Vapocalypse, I'm sure I'd have already tried them all.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Maybe they discontinued it, but I could swear that they had an orange cream one previously, perhaps in the 50/50 blend. Oh wells. I won't be picking up Crusher regardless. I tried their Wallabedamd (which is primarily orange), and it like thrashed my throat. The orange flavouring they have used in the past is no bueno.

To be honest I have not ordered anything from GLV in a long time.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Spoke to soon, AiV was delivered today! Yipee! Been a long time since I have had them and I got Zombie Apolcalypse which I loved before but it took forever to get to a point where I loved it. The last of what I had was scrumptious because it was over a year old but it was 18mg and I was already at 6 by the time it was scrumptious. You will hear from me about these in about 3 months

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
says my STASH order has shipped but it is really just that they made the label.
I am anxious to get Vacation and get it steeped.
Wondering what the heck happened to my AiV vapemail. Seems over due

You are further from N.M. than I am but I usually get AiV on day 3 after it ships. I can't imagine it would take more than four or five days to get to you. Maybe it hasn't shipped yet?

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
Really appreciate it. I'll get back to you after I get my order.
Air time? As in alcohol evaporation? Wow I don't do the alcohol juices well except for Heather's. Takes way too long to steep. Ahh hell I'll try one anyway. Guess that will be Valhalla. :p
No alcohol at all, I feel it helps to bloom them for the bit of steep time I give them. They are the smoothest liquids I have ever had.

Just sampled Stash Vacation again...I'm going to put this up for awhile. I may not care for the guava flavoring in it.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
To be honest I have not ordered anything from GLV in a long time.

Have you tried GLV - The Keys yet? I seriously could not put this one down recently.

I will be ordering a handsome amount tomorrow if this Code works;

Use the code CRUSHER25 at Good Life Vapor for 25% OFF your entire purchase! The code is good until Sunday at midnight EST.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread