Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
In some ways, being picky makes the selection easier.
  • Low VG - (too much PG and I get a dry throat cough when my allergies are in bloom, too much VG and I get heavy lungs.
  • No coffee - I give up. I drink my ice coffee extra, extra light. Even the Tiramisus tend to be much too coffee-ish.
  • No pineapple, grapefruit or coconut - yuck
  • No tobacco - I never liked the taste of tobacco even though I smoked for 40 years. It was just a means to an end.
It takes me a long time to find what I'm willing to vape especially since most places make check each page individually. But I'm left with short list to choose from.

The Vapor Chef is all customizable so I'll be trying them. Ditto a lot of Healther's Heavenly Vapes (ETA: and Highbrow Vapor is high PG). I'm working my way through this thread looking for vendors to check out.

A good place to window shop is at Giant Vapes. Toward the top on the rightside they have several drop downs. You can search by flavor, PG/VG ratio and nic. Obviously the lower the VG the less of a selection will come up. You can always come back here and check to see if anyone has tried it if you are looking for opinions. Otherwise you can just purchase it.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
A good place to window shop is at Giant Vapes. Toward the top on the rightside they have several drop downs. You can search by flavor, PG/VG ratio and nic. Obviously the lower the VG the less of a selection will come up. You can always come back here and check to see if anyone has tried it if you are looking for opinions. Otherwise you can just purchase it.
I've seen that. Overwhelming but I'll try it eventually.

At first I thought everyone was buying at "vaping dot com" There are a lot of automatic links in the posts here that all lead to various pages there. What's with that???

Reactions: DJLEC

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Love Lush I am getting a 120. I like it better than the recent Banana Pudding from TPR which taste's like unripe banana's to me. Lush is bold I think, but the banana is not overpowering. And besides it has BUTTERSCOTCH!!!

I went with a 30ml bottle of Lush to be on the safe side. Have to agree about TPR Banana Pudding — not a reorder for me. Butterscotch — really? I thought the description said caramel. I like butterscotch better but either is good with me.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Vapecentric has both, and they have a 20% off sale going on right now. Teleos | Vapecentric
Is there a code? Or is it just the reduced price? Problem is they say the price was $24 and it is now $22 but it is $22. already everywhere else.......:(
Thanks though, very much for the response :)

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Is there a code? Or is it just the reduced price? Problem is they say the price was $24 and it is now $22 but it is $22. already everywhere else.......:(
Thanks though, very much for the response :)

I think the code is "weekend20"

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I went with a 30ml bottle of Lush to be on the safe side. Have to agree about TPR Banana Pudding — not a reorder for me. Butterscotch — really? I thought the description said caramel. I like butterscotch better but either is good with me.
yes you are right. Lush has caramel. Custard Fusion has butterscotch

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hello Juice Junkies, I hope everyone is well.
I tried the new TPR juices that are out now, "Angel Tears" and "Raspberry Peach Sweet Tea" so I thought I'd pop in for a review.

I used both the REO's Mods LP Grands ( .6 Ω single 26ga. kanthal ) and the SMOK TFV4 ( .15 Ω coil) for these juices.

@MadMixtress sent along a bottle for me to beta test before release but that in no way will influence my review. Troop and Andrea are my good friends and have been very kind to me, but I have to be honest on a review and they appreciate that. ;)

"Angel Tears" is a honey cream vape and tbh I just didn't think I'd like it. I expected a vape sort of like "Honey Fig-House Extracted Tobacco" which I didn't care for that much. That one was too honey forward and a bit too sweet but "Angel Tears" is well balanced and not at all too sweet. "AT" is also a 60VG 40PG blend so for those that like to sub-ohm, you're in business. But I actually prefer this one on a higher resistance so I'm vaping it in one of the REO's.
It holds up well to high heat and wasn't really a problem in the SMOK TFV4 Tank, ( I went up to 75watts ) but I got a bit more honey like that and not so much cream.
It's good, just not something I would want to vape all day. It's missing something too, IDK? Possibly this one will be used by me as a Frankenmix juice. Possibly add some PBCP with this one and who know?!? :w00t:

bit-o-honey-candy-2.gif

Now on to "Raspberry Peach Sweet Tea"
Yasss,.... I really loved this one! And I'm not really into tea vapes that much. It's a 60VG 40PG as well and is fantastic when you crank the wattage up. I vaped this one all the way up to 100watts on the TFV4.
It's one of the best raspberry vapes I've tried. Raspberry forward, with a hint of peach and the tea is barley noticeable, (which is probably why I love this one so much). It's there mind you,..and I haven't steeped this one at all. So maybe the tea will come out from behind and move up a notch for the tea lovers.
Either way it's very good and holds up to TPR standards. I hear Troop came up with this one so Troop, if you're reading this, well done my friend well done!

funny-happy-dog-playing-spade-shovel-animated-gifs-pics.gif

Now I really must be on my way..I buried a bone and forgot where so, got to dig up the back yard with this shovel. :pervy:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Insane E-Liquid

THE INSANE CARNIVAL LINE IS HERE!
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE - ALL FLAVORS - ALL SIZES

It's been a long time coming - we have been testing and selling these flavors in our retail location for over a month now and we have been getting great feedback! Simple put our retail customers love them! We have now decided to make them available to YOU our online faithful! We will release the first 3 of 6 flavors:

Funhouse Cake - Crazy Carnival Funnel Cakes topped with Ice Cream and Powdered Sugar
Laughing Taffy - Serious Blend of Strawberries whipped into a delicious taffy!
Mikey Likey - Your favorite fruity childhood candies turned into an eliquid!

Stay tuned for the other 3 to be available soon!

Be sure to take advantage of the sale we have incorporated into this release - You can buy any 2 flavors and get 1 free - Any size too! No code needed!

ORDER NOW!

VAPE ON!
THE INSANE ELIQUID TEAM

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I tried the entire line of GWAR juice from MBV and I have to deem them a rip-off. None are any better than their regular juice lines and some are downright disgusting. The price difference doesn't seem to get you a better quality juice at all...
there is NOTHING at MBV that is good

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Thanks to one of the juice junkies I received a couple of samples — Wisconsin Dairy Pistachio Ice Cream and Grahamfather by Public Bru. Grahamfather is a savory flavor with graham cracker on the inhale followed by a somewhat creamy sweet milk with possibly a touch of vanilla — really liking this. I also like the pistachio ice cream. Great blend of nutty pistachio plus creamy and sweet ice cream. I find both of these flavors to be more on the bold side so not subtle. The flavors are a nice change up from my typical custards and fruit eliquids.

Does anyone know if ejuices.com has sales? They have both of these flavors. Oltherwise I can get the pistachio ice cream when Breazy has a sale and Grahamfather elsewhere.

Edited: Nevermind - I see where empteeteacup posted a code for ejuices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread