Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
My juice junkie ways are headed into remission. Because my moms house was left to myself and my daughter, hers in trust, now I have to buy out her trust. I have about half of the money I need and am taking a loan (hopefully) for the other half. Aside from my digging into my retirement (a no-no even when it comes to my addiction) I have no denaro. My usual juice junkie money comes from my monthly earnings and I will be using these to count as income when they review my ability to take a 150k loan. I own a little over 300k of this Burbank home now and want, WANT want to own it all. The beauty of it is I will inherit my moms property taxes which are less than 600 a year. Too good to pass up. My paid off home in Georgia gives me next to nothing in the scheme of things (the scheme of things being the cost of home buying in Burbank)
This is my goal and I am declaring it loud and clear. I will be holding myself accountable. DIY here I come. Zak will hopefully accept me as a tutor .
I will be sustain on the mounds and gobs of juice I have in the steeple and in my daily rotation box and in the fridge.
I am home in Georgia after a grueling attempt at getting out of SO Cal. Daphne was denied access twice due to heat. One time I went and got another rental car and went back home to Burbank. The other time I got comfortable at the airport and waited for the night flight out.
The first thing that occurred to me when setting foot in my home was "WOW I sure have a lot of clutter" and then I visited with my much missed cats. I had been gone for most of eight weeks.
You have a lot on your plate, Chanel, BUT you have a plan and determination on your side. Best wishes and keep your eye on the goal. :)

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Hey all you tootle puffers!

I was considering going mouth to lung for awhile, since I keep getting crazy vaper's tongue, and also because I feel like kind of a fool blowing clouds at work next to all the smokers. Any suggestions? I was considering the ELeaf iCare, since it's so compact, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

As far as pod-like or similar, very early this year I tried the JUUL, recently the iCare and saw someone at my local B&M filling the pod of a MyJet. Although I was not able to try it he was happy and got lots of vapor since he used 70% VG. I would say the JUUL had the least amount of vapor, then the iCare second. MyJet will be less with something like 70% to 50% PG. For me there are pros and cons with each of them. The JUUL the pods are prefilled with eliquid and not refillabe. One also needs to like the flavors they offer. MyJet you can you can use your own eliquid however I don’t know how long the pods last — sooner or later pods need to be purchased. iCare you can use your own eliquid however you cannot wash out the eliquid container. The suggestion is to use a swab to clean it out. With the iCare I am told you may need to double the nic level you use if nic is important to you. As you no doubt may be aware, all of these do not have a fire button nor can the watts/volts be adjusted.

For a smaller more compact mod I have a couple of Artery Nugget mods that I love and I also have a Pico. It is definitely smaller than the Pico in comparison. The only measurement that is just about equal is the width since both can take a 22mm diameter tank (Nugget might be a smidgen less with no overlay). You can use your favorite tank on this. I find myself using the Nugget more over the Pico even though it does not have an external battery.

Most recently there is a new kit that was released — the Aspire X Milspec Mini Kit that comes with an Aspire nano tank (2mls). The Aspire Nautilus BVC coils can used with this tank — not certain about the Triton Mini coils but would think it would work. The nano 0.7 ohm coil is not readily available and they are expensive in comparsion to the Nautilus/Triton Mini coils however they work really well especially for high VG eliquid without the attributes that go with true subohming. Due to the cost I still use my Nautilus coils for 50/50 or the few 70% PG eliquids I have. It is a very cute and compact set up that uses an external Aspire 18350 battery (better specs than for example the AW batteries). The nano tank uses its own drip tip which may or may not be a negative depending. The lowest price I have seen the kit so far is $50. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday not too far off, I am hoping the price goes even lower at which time I will more than likely buy the kit.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Reposted here. How's it going you funky silly crazy gourmet inhaling juice junkies? :)

Repost ahead:

Well I have finally made my way through sampling the ample juices I got from my recent NET.com order and there are some real beauties amongst them.

Ariesa is a delightful robust cigar that has a substantial chocolate nutty taste.

Banana Walnut Stout is divine. When I saw the description of this juice I wasn't sure if by stout, the title and description actually meant that strong dark beer called Stout. Once I tried it there was no doubt about it. This juice exemplifies harmony and balance. Banana walnut and stout hardly seems like a good blend of flavors but Clay (or Chelsea) have blended this one superbly.

Grilled Pear and Grilled Pineapple - the flavor profiles don't make sense to me but following some praise for Grilled Pineapple for its combination of pineapple with bold pipe tobacco I just had to explore and it hasn't disappointed. Both of these are superb.

Carrot Cake - Tastes like a carrot cake! Very nice indeed.

Cinnamon Sugar Cookie - another juice that doesn't ordinarily make it into my cart but there has been good reviews on it from the Gourmet juice junkies mob. For those looking for a nice sweet cinnamon oriented juice this one is fantastic. The cinnamon is not a sickly sweet artificial cinnamon that will ghost your drippers for ever. Instead it is a warm baked cinnamon immersed in some bready cake or doughnut flavor. It's actually quite special. I love this juice.

Margarita is another hybrid I really enjoy. The lime and tequila in a light unobtrusive tobacco mix is refreshing and realistic. It doesn't taste artificial at all.

Raven, Mercenary and Eclipse all have an esteemed place in NET.coms cigar offerings. eclipse is an intriguing and full bodied flavor experience with Latakia immersed in a full bodied tobacco taste.

Perhaps the juice that had captured my heart right away is Full Zware. Full Zware is a shag cut RYO maceration. I've always liked RYO and cigarette like NETs so Full Zware fits my profile nicely. What makes it special is that it contains the dimensions of a RYO or cigarette NET but goes one step further to having a full flavor, some Earthy richness and woody boldness. It tastes like a cigarette NET in 3D.

I know there are a lot more juices that I liked in this bunch but these are the ones that left a solid first impression. Some still need to steep a bit more to develop their flavors but I sense great promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Njoy, industry saviours, bankrupt

OLIVER KERSHAW SEPTEMBER 22, 2016 NEWS & MEDIA, UNCATEGORIZED0 COMMENTS

It’s with great sadness that I learned Njoy filed for bankruptcy on Tuesday after two years of diminishing sales. Read more at: Njoy, industry saviours, bankrupt - vaping.com

Sad to hear indeed. Is Njoy and IJoy the same company?

I guess Smok, Joyetech and other Chinese vendors have been very competitive and releasing superb products.

Njoy produced mainly cigalikes didn't they?

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Yes Uncle Junks has several I really dig,..Jon Wayne is me favorite of the line though. :thumbs:
Dr. Fogs Famous Ice Cream I've tried. I really do love those. Idk if Premium Labs post test results? But I think I did see that on the site.

O mY!!! I have Jon Wayne loaded right now THANKS to you Sirius!!! Might I ad that it is very well steeped. All I can say is that I wish I had purchased a bigger bottle. It's a caramel/tobacco and to me is very good. I like the ratio at VG/PG: 70/30. Thanks for the recommendation!!!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Reposted here. How's it going you funky silly crazy gourmet inhaling juice junkies? :)

Repost ahead:

Well I have finally made my way through sampling the ample juices I got from my recent NET.com order and there are some real beauties amongst them.

Ariesa is a delightful robust cigar that has a substantial chocolate nutty taste.

Banana Walnut Stout is divine. When I saw the description of this juice I wasn't sure if by stout, the title and description actually meant that strong dark beer called Stout. Once I tried it there was no doubt about it. This juice exemplifies harmony and balance. Banana walnut and stout hardly seems like a good blend of flavors but Clay (or Chelsea) have blended this one superbly.

Grilled Pear and Grilled Pineapple - the flavor profiles don't make sense to me but following some praise for Grilled Pineapple for its combination of pineapple with bold pipe tobacco I just had to explore and it hasn't disappointed. Both of these are superb.

Cinnamon Sugar Cookie - another juice that doesn't ordinarily make it into my cart but there has been good reviews on it from the Gourmet juice junkies mob. For those looking for a nice sweet cinnamon oriented juice this one is fantastic. The cinnamon is not a sickly sweet artificial cinnamon that will ghost your drippers for ever. Instead it is a warm baked cinnamon immersed in some bready cake or doughnut flavor. It's actually quite special. I love this juice.

Margarita is another hybrid I really enjoy. The lime and tequila in a light unobtrusive tobacco mix is refreshing and realistic. It doesn't taste artificial at all.

Raven, Mercenary and Eclipse all have an esteemed place in NET.coms cigar offerings. eclipse is an intriguing and full bodied flavor experience with Latakia immersed in a full bodied tobacco taste.

Perhaps the juice that had captured my heart right away is Full Zware. Full Zware is a shag cut RYO maceration. I've always liked RYO and cigarette like NETs so Full Zware fits my profile nicely. What makes it special is that it contains the dimensions of a RYO or cigarette NET but goes one step further to having a full flavor, some Earthy richness and woody boldness. It tastes like a cigarette NET in 3D.

I know there are a lot more juices that I liked in this bunch but these are the ones that left a solid first impression. Some still need to steep a bit more to develop their flavors but I sense great promise.

Anthony B's Rum Rebellion is still a fave of mine. Good seeing you brother. How's things Down Unda? :D

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
O mY!!! I have Jon Wayne loaded right now THANKS to you Sirius!!! Might I ad that it is very well steeped. All I can say is that I wish I had purchased a bigger bottle. It's a caramel/tobacco and to me is very good. I like the ratio at VG/PG: 70/30. Thanks for the recommendation!!!
You're very welcome. Yes the whole line can't really be appreciated unless you vape them on at least a three week steep.
Jon Wayne I have vaped young and it's not bad at all but the Keystone, Bad Nanna, and Monica's Eyes all required at least three weeks and I even prefer longer.
I really wished Uncle Junks came in 60ml bottles. If it does,..I've not seen it. Here lately all I have found is 15ml bottles. That can get expensive.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
A word about B&M's in So CAL
Nobody at any of the ones I went to knew a darn thing. I went to 7-8 in all. The most informed person was the girl at Vaperev.
At the most, each shop I visited had maybe 3 of the brands we talk about. Most had at least one of the mass marketed things like Suicide Bunny and Cuttwood. Getting gear was impossible because most shops only had a few things. French Toast and Pancake Man were on most shelves. Also anything new and trendy but not tried and true. I saw Ripe Vapes in one shop and this same one had Uncle Junks.
I did buy a bottle of Loire Macaroon at Vaperev and it was junk. Luckily I only paid $3. Bad under taste.
I was very disappointed. The only thing that most knew was that they could not give free samples and they knew this was due to the FDA but were clueless aside from that.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My juice junkie ways are headed into remission. Because my moms house was left to myself and my daughter, hers in trust, now I have to buy out her trust. I have about half of the money I need and am taking a loan (hopefully) for the other half. Aside from my digging into my retirement (a no-no even when it comes to my addiction) I have no denaro. My usual juice junkie money comes from my monthly earnings and I will be using these to count as income when they review my ability to take a 150k loan. I own a little over 300k of this Burbank home now and want, WANT want to own it all. The beauty of it is I will inherit my moms property taxes which are less than 600 a year. Too good to pass up. My paid off home in Georgia gives me next to nothing in the scheme of things (the scheme of things being the cost of home buying in Burbank)
This is my goal and I am declaring it loud and clear. I will be holding myself accountable. DIY here I come. Zak will hopefully accept me as a tutor .
I will be sustain on the mounds and gobs of juice I have in the steeple and in my daily rotation box and in the fridge.
I am home in Georgia after a grueling attempt at getting out of SO Cal. Daphne was denied access twice due to heat. One time I went and got another rental car and went back home to Burbank. The other time I got comfortable at the airport and waited for the night flight out.
The first thing that occurred to me when setting foot in my home was "WOW I sure have a lot of clutter" and then I visited with my much missed cats. I had been gone for most of eight weeks.

Hey Chanel, glad your travels were safe back to Georgia, although it seems not uneventful. I wish you the best and I am sure that all will work out. As for DIY, we can tutor each other.:) As you know, I am always happy to share all that I have learned. Just say the word my friend.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts

Repost ahead:

I've also been enjoying my NET.com's.
Your cinnamon sugar cookie description is right on. I had corresponded with Clay and told him that cinnamon vapes (as opposed to cinnamon desserts) didn't work well for me. He thought I was basing this on poorly crafted (my words not his) ejuices, and he was good enough to send me a sample (back in the old days when they were legal, LOL.) It's a great flavor.
I would never have considered the others you spoke about, but I guess I'll have to add them to my list.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
@AnthonyB , good to hear from you! I read your post on the Natural Tobacco thread, glad to see you posted it here too. All sounds very yummy! Great reviews! I am going to have to pay Clay a visit...

Well hello there! :)

I haven't paid Clay a visit but geez I've paid him a lot of money lol

Last edited:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Anthony B's Rum Rebellion is still a fave of mine. Good seeing you brother. How's things Down Unda? :D

Hi Sirius! Oh I've been busy with work. I work full time but in recent months my home based weekend tax business has been booming.

Our spring has arrived but it's still feeling decidedly wintry at the moment. The heat is just around the corner.

What's news, what's goss? Did you all survive the August 8 deeming reg problems? I've noticed new products are still hitting the market in the U.S.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I've also been enjoying my NET.com's.
Your cinnamon sugar cookie description is right on. I had corresponded with Clay and told him that cinnamon vapes (as opposed to cinnamon desserts) didn't work well for me. He thought I was basing this on poorly crafted (my words not his) ejuices, and he was good enough to send me a sample (back in the old days when they were legal, LOL.) It's a great flavor.
I would never have considered the others you spoke about, but I guess I'll have to add them to my list.

I didn't consider most of the juices in my
Aforementioned list either on my first two orders of the year but as Clay unleashed a whole armada of new flavours in a rush to beat the August 8 deadline I just had to swoop down again for a third dive this year to pick up loads of his new releases during the Labor Day sale.

A lot of the juice profiles don't appeal to me on paper but it was reviews in this thread, ironically, that had me ordering cinnamon sugar cookie, grilled pineapple and others. They are all good but some are downright special.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
As far as pod-like or similar, very early this year I tried the JUUL, recently the iCare and saw someone at my local B&M filling the pod of a MyJet. Although I was not able to try it he was happy and got lots of vapor since he used 70% VG. I would say the JUUL had the least amount of vapor, then the iCare second. MyJet will be less with something like 70% to 50% PG. For me there are pros and cons with each of them. The JUUL the pods are prefilled with eliquid and not refillabe. One also needs to like the flavors they offer. MyJet you can you can use your own eliquid however I don’t know how long the pods last — sooner or later pods need to be purchased. iCare you can use your own eliquid however you cannot wash out the eliquid container. The suggestion is to use a swab to clean it out. With the iCare I am told you may need to double the nic level you use if nic is important to you. As you no doubt may be aware, all of these do not have a fire button nor can the watts/volts be adjusted.

For a smaller more compact mod I have a couple of Artery Nugget mods that I love and I also have a Pico. It is definitely smaller than the Pico in comparison. The only measurement that is just about equal is the width since both can take a 22mm diameter tank (Nugget might be a smidgen less with no overlay). You can use your favorite tank on this. I find myself using the Nugget more over the Pico even though it does not have an external battery.

Most recently there is a new kit that was released — the Aspire X Milspec Mini Kit that comes with an Aspire nano tank (2mls). The Aspire Nautilus BVC coils can used with this tank — not certain about the Triton Mini coils but would think it would work. The nano 0.7 ohm coil is not readily available and they are expensive in comparsion to the Nautilus/Triton Mini coils however they work really well especially for high VG eliquid without the attributes that go with true subohming. Due to the cost I still use my Nautilus coils for 50/50 or the few 70% PG eliquids I have. It is a very cute and compact set up that uses an external Aspire 18350 battery (better specs than for example the AW batteries). The nano tank uses its own drip tip which may or may not be a negative depending. The lowest price I have seen the kit so far is $50. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday not too far off, I am hoping the price goes even lower at which time I will more than likely buy the kit.

Lots of good info here, Mini! Thanks! Unfortunately, the money I was budgeting for getting a new MTL setup went to buying the dog a new crate. After almost 3 years of never touching the furniture, or walls, or anything like that, he decided it was a good idea to chew up the molding around my front door. We left his old crate when we moved from Ohio to Florida, since it took up too much room. Oh well. Maybe next month during the Black Friday sales!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hi Sirius! Oh I've been busy with work. I work full time but in recent months my home based weekend tax business has been booming.

Our spring has arrived but it's still feeling decidedly wintry at the moment. The heat is just around the corner.

What's news, what's goss? Did you all survive the August 8 deeming reg problems? I've noticed new products are still hitting the market in the U.S.
Yes but it will take about two years for the full effect of the FDA Regs to hit.
Glad you're business is booming and that the Aussie Spring has sprung. ..lol

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Mr. Vape - RY4 Yum!

25% OFF ALL E-LIQUID Halloween Weekend 10/28 - 10/31

Starting Friday, all your favorite eliquid from Mr Vape Inc will be on sale (-25%). This offer is available online and in store!

COUPON CODE: halloween16

Also, Equinox Eliquid, is now available online. Equinox was originally released at our B&M shop last August before the regulation dead line. The line includes: Vandal, a honey graham cereal flavor. Jade Elk, delicious oatmeal cream pie. The Wicked, a creamy caramel cream pie. Oracle, fruity cotton candy. Primate, which is a banana marshmellow moon pie and finally Traveler, a must try for any tobacco flavor fan.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN from all of us at Mr Vape!

mrvape.com

EQUINOX ELIQUID

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
zby7Wbp5IDoInk5bbCRY9WfGCyKxfn2FoANdjAn7r-Yz0x0mnxsS1LXSkDAE3cfnEaqVy_UhiRCZz66YfpbUugxNONoli0IeGOfvXpM=s0-d-e1-ft
zby7Wbp5IDoInk5bbCRY9WfGCyKxfn2FoANdjAn7r-Yz0x0mnxsS1LXSkDAE3cfnEaqVy_UhiRCZz66YfpbUugxNONoli0IeGOfvXpM=s0-d-e1-ft

VAWUYClM3zKYL4cY7tIXZ8YF9vzHHawxAx9RarBzBQfnLYQ0NBx4oUPtrC-r6R7y2NTs5K3So5nLOMIgaKuo-DMITggLvn5hDcLIYEWigPsDQXE7cgMp=s0-d-e1-ft

E-JUICE MODS TANKS/RBA/RDA BATTERIES/CHARGERS ACCESSORIES

Dear Victoria,

BOO!!! ...Did we scare you? Hopefully not because vapers are fearless.
Forget the fog machine. We'll keep you dripping in these dark parts with your favorite e-juice at spooky low prices.

HALLOWEEN SALE! 25% OFF ALL E-JUICE!
Enter voucher/coupon code BOO25 during checkout.
expires 10/31/16 11:59pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread