Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Wowzer!! How cool is this?? vape Chemist doesn't have any retailers in Athens, but they created a 15% off coupon code in your honor, ECF15, that is good through the end of December. The coupon code is good for all ECF members through 12/31. Now that's good customer service!! I asked them if they have any retailers in Europe too, but they haven't responded.

Their web site is www.vapechemist.com.

Are these juices manufactured in the Phillipines and sold through An American vendor or is the 'Phillipine' mango merely a title ?

I live in Australia and the Phillipines has a thriving vaping market thanks to favorable legislation. It's also closer to Australia and therefore cheaper shipping than from the U.S.

I've tried several juices made in Phillipines and they are wonderful and flavourful. They definitely make bold flavoured juices.

There is a trio pound cake on sale at Vape Chemist which looks pretty good. I haven't purchased juice since my big Stash haul back in July but I might crack here with this deal especially with the 15% off for ECF members.

By the way, when I added the pound cake trio pack to my cart I got an offer to buy another 30 ml bottle of strawberry pound cake for $9.99. That's yet an extra bonus.

I can confirm that the ECF15 discount code indeed works.

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Are these juices manufactured in the Phillipines and sold through An American vendor or is the 'Phillipine' mango merely a title ?

I live in Australia and the Phillipines has a thriving vaping market thanks to favorable legislation. It's also closer to Australia and therefore cheaper shipping than from the U.S.

I've tried several juices made in Phillipines and they are wonderful and flavourful. They definitely make bold flavoured juices.

There is a trio pound cake on sale at Vape Chemist which looks pretty good. I haven't purchased juice since my big Stash haul back in July but I might crack here with this deal especially with the 15% off for ECF members.

By the way, when I added the pound cake trio pack to my cart I got an offer to buy another 30 ml bottle of strawberry pound cake for $9.99. That's yet an extra bonus.

I can confirm that the ECF15 discount code indeed works.

Hi Anthony,

Cool! That pound cake trio is a good deal! I've tried their Mango and Strawberry pound cakes, and they're both excellent. The next time I place an order, I'm going to get a bottle of the Lemon Pound Cake too. If you try the trio, let me know what you think.

Vape Chemist uses U.S. sourced flavorings and they are made here as well.

J.W.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
If anyone is interested, I got an e-mail from Health Cabin yesterday that they have a Christmas sale on.

I get most of my hardware from Sweet-Vapes. They don't have sales because their everyday prices are almost always the lowest around. I like having a single vendor. It's so much less confusing.

I checked about a dozen items at HC's sale. S-V was within a dollar or so on most things and, on a few, they're selling for less than HC's sale prices.

I'm going to check that out. I love some of their drip tips.

Reactions: DJLEC

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Thanks for passing this on, @Poeia . We order from Sweet Vapes a lot, as well. Also, Rocky Mountain Vapor - they always have a 25% off code and anything over $14 ships for free. They ship super fast, too. Right now the code "turkey" will get you 30% off anything at the site and shipping is still free over $14. Darn, why did I look?? That's a great price on another Pico. :facepalm:
Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes
I wonder if I still have an account at RMV. I only ordered from them once -- in February 2010. :lol:

I don't need anything right now so I'll probably stick w just S-V but you never know.

@JustWondering1 a few of their drip tips are the only thing I craved.

Reactions: DJLEC

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hi Anthony,

Cool! That pound cake trio is a good deal! I've tried their Mango and Strawberry pound cakes, and they're both excellent. The next time I place an order, I'm going to get a bottle of the Lemon Pound Cake too. If you try the trio, let me know what you think.

Vape Chemist uses U.S. sourced flavorings and they are made here as well.

J.W.

Thanks, I will no doubt write a review like I did with Stash liquids.

I see Vape Chemist liquids are made in California and use the best ingredients and 99.9% pure nicotine (probably Nude Nicotine, Vaperstek or Wizard Labs nicotine.

I like the sound of the lemon pound cake. It sounds like this experimental liquid I got from an Australian vendor that was superb. Lemon and pound cake go really well together.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
If anyone is interested, I got an e-mail from Health Cabin yesterday that they have a Christmas sale on.

I get most of my hardware from Sweet-Vapes. They don't have sales because their everyday prices are almost always the lowest around. I like having a single vendor. It's so much less confusing.

I checked about a dozen items at HC's sale. S-V was within a dollar or so on most things and, on a few, they're selling for less than HC's sale prices.

Sweet-Vapes is great. I've ordered a bunch of coils from them, and the prices are always really good. I've been ordering from Direct Vapor recently. The prices are comparable, free shipping, and I get my stuff really fast because I am in Florida (their warehouse is in Miami, and I'm in Tampa).

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I caved. Vape Chemist doesn't allow stacking coupons but even with just the 15%, it's a great deal. And, as I headed for checkout I too got the Strawberry Pound Cake for $9.99 offer. After the 15% coupon, it's really $8.49. Who could pass on that?

I was going to give myself a vape-versary present of a bunch of hardware later this month but it might have to wait until January. My spending has been out of control. The only year I spent more was 2010 and that was my first full year vaping. I know a lot of it was spent getting ready for the FDA, but still... Then again, it's only 10% of what I would have spent on cigarettes (assuming they wouldn't have killed me by now.)

On another subject...
Dear Good Life Vapor
Thank you for your 15% code (THEGOODLIFE), but please stop nagging me to vote for you until after I receive my first order.
Thank you,
Jane

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I caved. Vape Chemist doesn't allow stacking coupons but even with just the 15%, it's a great deal. And, as I headed for checkout I too got the Strawberry Pound Cake for $9.99 offer. After the 15% coupon, it's really $8.49. Who could pass on that?

I was going to give myself a vape-versary present of a bunch of hardware later this month but it might have to wait until January. My spending has been out of control. The only year I spent more was 2010 and that was my first full year vaping. I know a lot of it was spent getting ready for the FDA, but still... Then again, it's only 10% of what I would have spent on cigarettes (assuming they wouldn't have killed me by now.)

On another subject...
Dear Good Life Vapor
Thank you for your 15% code (THEGOODLIFE), but please stop nagging me to vote for you until after I receive my first order.
Thank you,
Jane
YES!!! Just stop! I looked at the poll and saw GLV in the top three of every category that fit. I like GLV and all, but ...... it reminded me of another time .... that didn't end very well for that vendor in that contest!

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
YES!!! Just stop! I looked at the poll and saw GLV in the top three of every category that fit. I like GLV and all, but ...... it reminded me of another time .... that didn't end very well for that vendor in that contest!
I agree! Enough already! That other time, I remember it well.....

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I like boldly flavored juices, so it's right up my alley. I wouldn't say it's too flavorful at all. I don't know about the taste lingering in your tank because I haven't emptied my tank since I filled it. I just keep adding more MPC to the tank. I can't seem to vape much of anything else. It smells heavenly, but I would be surprised if the smell lingered in the tank. It smells and tastes mostly like pound cake. The mango is definitely there but the pound cake is dominant. Pound cake is a pretty neutral flavor so I would think if the smell/flavor did linger, it wouldn't be bothersome.
ok.
Despite my avatar, I don't live in NYC, but was visiting this weekend. A vape shop is dropping the VapeChemist line and just happened to have a bottle left of the Mango Pound Cake, which I picked up for $11. I'll try it when I get home and report back.

Last edited:

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello Friends! Just checking in to thank all of you for your warm thoughts, comments, and prayers. The surgery went well and I returned home earlier this evening. Now, if I can just find that Mack truck that ran me over...There is a whole lot of OUCH going on right now.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
ok.
Despite my avatar, I don't live in NYC, but was visiting this weekend. A vape shop is dropping the VapeChemist line and just happened to have a bottle left of the Mango Pound Cake, which I picked up for $11. I'll try it when I get home and report back.
Which vape shop? If I like it or the strawberry I might grab extra. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread