Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Speaking of dark, anybody feel their Stash darkened awful quick? I tried to vape some Dark Star, one of my originals and it is very dark and taste's like grease. Killed my coil in no time.

Yes, especially Dark Star. Southbound is not far behind though, it becomes a dark golden color. Flavor fades at this point. My last bottle of Suspicious Minds was a disappointment as well, if there is banana in there I can't find it. This is much different than my previous bottles.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Yes, especially Dark Star. Southbound is not far behind though, it becomes a dark golden color. Flavor fades at this point. My last bottle of Suspicious Minds was a disappointment as well, if there is banana in there I can't find it. This is much different than my previous bottles.
I have checked since posting this about Dark Star. PB&J and Southbound are the same on my end. Not Aiko, only one aside from the ones I never opened and put straight in the fridge. Total letdown. Will teach me not to buy big there

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Mojovapor.com

16002889_10212232177386636_1818922157355406123_n.jpg

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
VAPE CHEMIST IS LOWERING THEIR PRICES ON ALL PRODUCTS PERMANENTLY

Thank you for an awesome 2016! We thank you for your business the past 3 years. The industry is changing week by week so in order to remain competitive we have dropped our retail pricing. Below is the new permanent pricing for all our your favorites:

ALL 30ML - NOW ONLY $17.99

ALL 60ML - NOW ONLY $24.99

ALL 120ML - NOW ONLY $49.99

www.Vapechemist.com

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Some of you were talking about "Stacked Up" last week - it is 30% off at IVC, code "Friday13":
Retail customers save on select 60mls this weekend!
View this email in your browser
5781a885-7f20-4bc5-8777-3d4de4e8a4de.jpg
Celebrate Friday the 13th AND a full moon with savings on your retail order!
**SALE**

This weekend you can save 30% off single flavor line 60mls with code: friday13

This includes the following flavors:...
* Bubbs by IVC
* Milky Rings
* Straight Outta Cereal by Pinnacle Black
* Turbo Roar (THRST/Boosted)
* Cactus Chiller (Pinkie's Up)
* Shillelagh
* Skipper (Vapor Jerrys)
* Beedy's (Eureka)
* Stacked Up
* Nain Rouge by IVC

Sale ends Sunday 1/15 @ midnight (Eastern)

99709e93-4ec8-4f8a-865a-23dc27e52ba8.jpg

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
I ordered Stacked Up on Tuesday but should get it tomorrow. If I like it 30% off is a good deal, thanks for sharing. I'm vaping Buttermilk Pie right now, my first time trying it. So far it's sweeter than I imagined it would be, only slightly savory but with a sugary-type exhale.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I did, I couldn't resist. I really like it! Definitely a warm, powerful vape!

I bought one and I am extremely satisfied with it. Great battery life at higher watts for a twin battery mod. It rivals some of my DNA mods in that aspect, which shocked me. I was even surprised at the low ramp up time with some of my low ohm builds. It's a very good little mod, and at that price point you can't beat it.

I would buy two more in a heart beat.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia

I am glad you guys discussed this. I tend to give my juices a shelf life of anything from 3 months to 2 years and most juices still taste great up until about 2 years if stored properly in glass in the fridge.

Just occasionally, for whatever reasons, some juices don't even make the 6 month mark before they start to deteriorate in flavour.

Hearing that some of the Stash juices are changing colour and losing flavour quickly means I better prioritize it!

Reactions: DJLEC

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I have checked since posting this about Dark Star. PB&J and Southbound are the same on my end. Not Aiko, only one aside from the ones I never opened and put straight in the fridge. Total letdown. Will teach me not to buy big there

Holy cow! I went in big with Stash on two orders 3 or 4 months ago and have vaped maybe 10 % of them if that!

One thing I noticed now that you guys are talking about it, is that my Valhalla seemed to change a bit after my first honeymoon period with it. I had two tanks of it straight away when it arrived. You might recall my rave review on it.

Then I didn't touch it for about 2 months, perhaps less than 2 months. I wasn't sure if it was my taste buds at the time because I had entirely quit all combustible forms of nicotine delivery, but I noticed a change in the liquid. All the beautiful warm bakery flavour seemed to have disappeared and I was getting just solid lime.

I have about 20 30 mg bottles of Stash in my fridge. Some have been opened just once for an initial tank to test the juice. I just hope they still taste great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread