Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
My beloved Doodlebugs RY4 was starting to taste sweet to me. It took several weeks of vaping this before my brain kicked in probably due to the small amount used however once it kicked in it did not go away. I decided to contact DB regarding whether they use sucralose or not. Doots did confirm that he uses sucralose. He did tell me however that he has a sweetener called Erythritol which is supposedly a natural sweetener that he can use instead of sucralose so he sent me a bottle of the RY4 to sample. So far it is definitely a big difference for me in sweetness and will order it with Erythritol going forward. My brain should be happy now. ;)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My beloved Doodlebugs RY4 was starting to taste sweet to me. It took several weeks of vaping this before my brain kicked in probably due to the small amount used however once it kicked in it did not go away. I decided to contact DB regarding whether they use sucralose or not. Doots did confirm that he uses sucralose. He did tell me however that he has a sweetener called Erythritol which is supposedly a natural sweetener that he can use instead of sucralose so he sent me a bottle of the RY4 to sample. So far it is definitely a big difference for me in sweetness and will order it with Erythritol going forward. My brain should be happy now. ;)
Trying to remember if Doodlebugs is a NET?

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I got gingerbread ice cream sammich,vanilla pudding, coke float ,jammy raspberry donut, and a 10 ml of mint chip ice cream
thanks for the recs!
That raspberry donut sounds delicious!!
I'm jelly! :lol::lol::lol:
See what I did there?
Trying to find some humor among all the carp this weekend!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Erythritol is a sweet, calorie-free filler. I use Stevia as a sweetener (for things like coffee & lemonade in which the bitter aftertaste doesn't matter.) It's so concentrated that they have to use filler to make the volume the same as sugar for things like 1 teaspoon packets. They usually use erythritol, malitol or dextrose.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Reddhott posted a 5% sale at Origin Vapes including the Mi One Mini. (I haven't been following the prices so I don't know if this is a good deal.)
Deals and Steals
I got mine from Madvapes for $27.99. As of a couple days ago, they were out-of-stock. I think Vapor DNA is $39.99 for the Mi One.
The coil that came with the Mi-One tasted funny from the start and only lasted me a week of light use. It seems better now that I put a genuine Joytech 0.6 Ohm coil in it.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I got gingerbread ice cream sammich,vanilla pudding, coke float ,jammy raspberry donut, and a 10 ml of mint chip ice cream
thanks for the recs!

Did you go with tracking or no track shipping? I do not have the Coke Float so you will need to tell me about it when it arrives. It is one that I am interested in trying.

Reactions: DJLEC

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Erythritol is a sweet, calorie-free filler. I use Stevia as a sweetener (for things like coffee & lemonade in which the bitter aftertaste doesn't matter.) It's so concentrated that they have to use filler to make the volume the same as sugar for things like 1 teaspoon packets. They usually use erythritol, malitol or dextrose.

A while ago I was at the mall. There is a Teavana store and they were giving samples of their tea that they pre-sweetened. I drink my coffee and tea without sweetener but for a sample taste I decided to try it. It tasted really bitter. The gal said they used Stevia. One sip and I was done. I had to wonderful why they would do this and if nothing else not sweeten the tea and let people add it if they desire.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
A while ago I was at the mall. There is a Teavana store and they were giving samples of their tea that they pre-sweetened. I drink my coffee and tea without sweetener but for a sample taste I decided to try it. It tasted really bitter. The gal said they used Stevia. One sip and I was done. I had to wonderful why they would do this and if nothing else not sweeten the tea and let people add it if they desire.
I bought fancy soda with stevia. Ewwwwww.
I'm planning to try monk fruit sweetener. It's all natural (if you find a brand that doesn't use filler) and supposedly doesn't have the aftertaste.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
thanks for the recs!

The Gingerbread Ice cream sammich sounds good! But they lost me with all the flavors they offered being 0 nic.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I bought fancy soda with stevia. Ewwwwww.
I'm planning to try monk fruit sweetener. It's all natural (if you find a brand that doesn't use filler) and supposedly doesn't have the aftertaste.
I was thinking of trying the monkfruit, when I saw it on Nudenicotine's product list. Haven't yet though.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
The Gingerbread Ice cream sammich sounds good! But they lost me with all the flavors they offered being 0 nic.

The zero nicotine has to do with their TPD (similar to our FDA) that requires manufactures to spend billions of dollars and do a lot of paperwork to register their products. At least they have this option whereas the FDA does not allow this. More information if you want to read at https://www.daddypigsmokejuice.com/change-is-acomin/. You would need to add your own nicotine.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I was thinking of trying the monkfruit, when I saw it on Nudenicotine's product list. Haven't yet though.
I'm planning to try it as a sugar substitute (I have diabetes). Now I have to check it out as a vape ingredient. Sounds interesting. :D

ETA: 30ml for $12 isn't bad. There liquid monk fruit at Amazon that's $11.30 for 48ml but it doesn't have a pg/vg base. It's just the sweetener and some citric acid for a stabilizer. Nudenicotine's mix might be better suited to vaping.

Last edited:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
The zero nicotine has to do with their TPD (similar to our FDA) that requires manufactures to spend billions of dollars and do a lot of paperwork to register their products. At least they have this option whereas the FDA does not allow this. More information if you want to read at https://www.daddypigsmokejuice.com/change-is-acomin/. You would need to add your own nicotine.

I read it when I was on the site earlier. Unfortunately, I don't do the DIY add my own nic thing it's not that serious for me. On the bright side, they did have some very intriguing flavors though.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
That makes sense. The FDA is treating e-liquid as a tobacco product because it contains nicotine even if it doesn't contain nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread