Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I would like to wish all my juice Junkie friends, and their loved ones, a very happy and healthy 2016! I appreciate all of your juice wisdom and forum friendships. IMO, this is the BEST thread on ECF because of all of the very fine folks that take the time to share their knowledge, opinions, frustrations, and laughter. So, as I raise my mod to enjoy some more Chewy, I say to all of my friends, "Here's to finding more great juice in 2016!" Happy New Year!
Missed this sowwy !
*raises mod with Monkey Farts
A toast..To another year of juice adventures .. To more friendships..and less knots on me head!
[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Oh my gosh! Went to find my friends and I was locked out! I was so worried :( So glad to find y'all here! Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year :wub: Personally my body is detoxing all the champagne I drank. Back on track today - that week of holiday eating almost killed me! LOL. I have a food baby that looks like twins are on the way.
[emoji23]
Welcome back Jenna..I'm dyin ova here!
Bwaaahaha

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
bc25e19529e9bc8d0736d9b27ffb448c.jpg

@jrenae4 [emoji23]

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Exactly! Funny how quick you can reverse your work out results! LOL
Well I need to have a chat about that with you soon now that you are increasing the SEKSEE factor of you bod. At one time, (although now at almost 58 you'd never guess it) I worked out 4 days a week. Ate all the right foods, and for my height, 5'11 back then, was a buffed out 178lbs.
Then I got married.
[emoji23]
Really though, new studies are showing what all us old lifters already knew in the '80's..Reversal happens...and the more you work out, the faster the reversal process can happen.
I know you wanted to hear that coming right out of the Holidays.
Lmao

271a810824d6057fb1660bf1275cbc3f.jpg

Here..have some tapas and forget about what I just said.
[emoji12]

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I just loaded up Charlie Chalk Dust Wonder Worm. It is supposed to taste like gummy worms. I was really skeptical with this one, not my normal flavor profile whatsoever, but wanted to try something different. I seriously love this stuff, it's so sweet and juicy I'm like smacking my lips like I literally ate gummy candy. It's slightly sour.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Can I just say I'm really excited about Torus by Rocket Sheep. I haven't found a donut flavor I like yet but it sounds right up my wheelhouse.

Also Afterparty by Teleos was my NYD vape and it was really freaking amazing.
Ohhhh been wanting to try Afterparty.I am on a NO BUY until well into March.

dstncllns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Albany, Indiana, United States
I thought they listed the new thread at the end of the old? Maybe we need to tell everyone? I used to help do that but not feeling it this time. Suppose they will find us huh?
I found it at the end of the last thread, I'm sure it's just slow.

dstncllns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Ohhhh been wanting to try Afterparty.I am on a NO BUY until well into March.
Definitely a buy. I gave up on not buying new stuff. Especially now that I'm going through a 30 ML per day. This TFV-4 is a juice drain but the flavor and hit are so amazing.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
30ml per day? :eek: that is easily a $15 dollar a day habit. OMGosh. Sometimes I cringe when I think about the money I used to spend on cigs. I would go to a few places until I found something good on sale, Marlboro or Camel for like $30-$35 a carton and then I would buy 5-6 cartons or sometimes all they had :shock: kidding myself that they would last me a couple of months. Never did. I would be out scouring for more anytime I got down to 2 cartons. CRAZY habit.
I am def not going to branch out to one of those things. thanks for telling me

dstncllns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
30ml per day? :eek: that is easily a $15 dollar a day habit. OMGosh. Sometimes I cringe when I think about the money I used to spend on cigs. I would go to a few places until I found something good on sale, Marlboro or Camel for like $30-$35 a carton and then I would buy 5-6 cartons or sometimes all they had :shock: kidding myself that they would last me a couple of months. Never did. I would be out scouring for more anytime I got down to 2 cartons. CRAZY habit.
I am def not going to branch out to one of those things. thanks for telling me
Haha yeah it's expensive. And it gets worse because I change coils everytime I change flavors. But I feel so much better and for me I can't put a price on that. I have started buying bigger bottles finally so that helps a little bit.

But for sure, if you don't need a strong hit, the TFV4 is not for you.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Can I just say I'm really excited about Torus by Rocket Sheep. I haven't found a donut flavor I like yet but it sounds right up my wheelhouse.

Also Afterparty by Teleos was my NYD vape and it was really freaking amazing.
I'm ordering Torus asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread