Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I gotta say, I'm having some taste issues with juices these days. Coupled with not wanting certain ingredients such as sucralose, which very much limits choices.
What I'm not enjoying, or won't vape, is too long a list.
What I'm enjoying alot are Nirvana Meditation (for a fruit) and The Studio Montage (which they say is a tobacco, brown sugar and green banana) and NET.com (but they do gunk the coils, so are a bit of a pain.)
I'm waiting to hear more about Ten Bucks, because although I vape 9 or 12, at least I'll lose less $$ if they turn out bad for me.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
It's been a while since I tried them. But, I did like them both.
The Cheesecake has a bit of sourness to it, as if the cheesecake had sour cream (which they often do.)
My take on the Highbrow Cheesecake Torte (as I've frequently said) is that it's Italian Cheesecake, not NY Cheesecake.

The Creme Brulee is also excellent. A slightly burnt caramel that isn't too burnt or too sweet.

They'll also mix their flavors for you. My first time I got Raspberry Cheesecake Tort and Pear Creme Brulee. They were good but I prefer them without the additions. I like Apricot/Raspberry Cheesecake so I also got 15ml of Apricot. I ended up not adding it but it's a perfectly good, basic apricot.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
About the Ten Bucks. Is the nutty one more similar to TPR Pistachio Pudd or more similar to Charlie Noble's Pistachio RY4?

I haven't had either, so I can't really comment :( But since there's no tobacco in it, I'd say it'd be closer to TPR version.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
About the Ten Bucks. Is the nutty one more similar to TPR Pistachio Pudd or more similar to Charlie Noble's Pistachio RY4?

I find the pistachio in They’re Nuts to be more like the pistachio in Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4 and not like TPR.

What I'm enjoying alot are Nirvana Meditation (for a fruit) and The Studio Montage (which they say is a tobacco, brown sugar and green banana) and NET.com (but they do gunk the coils, so are a bit of a pain.)
I'm waiting to hear more about Ten Bucks, because although I vape 9 or 12, at least I'll lose less $$ if they turn out bad for me.

Ditto for me — my favorite. Also like the crème brûlée tobacco.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I received a sample of Buttermilk Pie from a JJ a few weeks back and finally tried it earlier this week. I didn’t have high hopes for this flavor but boy is it good. I was very tempted to buy a bottle when GV had their recent sale however I sat on my hands to keep me from buying.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Rode around and did some errands with my bestie today, she had Fair Shake loaded up ( @empteeteacup didn't you order this one?) DELICIOUS peach milkshake! I don't really do fruits but I might have to get some of this for myself.

@chanelvaps FWIW, she doesn't really like the King Cake one :( she didn't have it with her, so I didn't get a chance to try it myself.

ETA: Ahh heck. Im gonna add it to my next order. I'll let you know what I think. lol.

Last edited:

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Rode around and did some errands with my bestie today, she had Fair Shake loaded up ( @empteeteacup didn't you order this one?) DELICIOUS peach milkshake! I don't really do fruits but I might have to get some of this for myself.

Yes, it is one I ordered! I'm glad it's yummy. Looking forward to getting my goodies on Tuesday, according to USPS!

Reactions: DJLEC

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I find the pistachio in They’re Nuts to be more like the pistachio in Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4 and not like TPR.

Ditto for me — my favorite. Also like the crème brûlée tobacco.
That's the Sundance. I like it as well. For me, their flavors are not overly sweet, which is good. Although I have a serious sweet tooth, when a juice is overly sweet it can't be an ADV for me. The Studio's can.
I ordered the They're Nuts before I saw your post. Oh well, I'll find out soon enough.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I received a sample of Buttermilk Pie from a JJ a few weeks back and finally tried it earlier this week. I didn’t have high hopes for this flavor but boy is it good. I was very tempted to buy a bottle when GV had their recent sale however I sat on my hands to keep me from buying.
This has tempted me too, based on all the positive comments.
Have you checked with them about sucralose in it?

Reactions: DJLEC

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Fwiw, Buttermilk Pie wasn't sweet enough for me. I'd guess it doesn't have any added sucrose. I will say that the only new liquid I've gotten recently that I dig is Birthday Suit from Branded. It's advertised as a "birthday cake milkshake". All the described flavors are present and it manages to be sweet without being cloying. I think it has enough of the milkshake notes to keep the birthday cake flavor from being overwhelming.

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001

@chanelvaps FWIW, she doesn't really like the King Cake one :( she didn't have it with her, so I didn't get a chance to try it myself.

ETA: Ahh heck. Im gonna add it to my next order. I'll let you know what I think. lol.
Who makes that? I adore peach and the milkshake part has me curious.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Fwiw, Buttermilk Pie wasn't sweet enough for me. I'd guess it doesn't have any added sucrose. I will say that the only new liquid I've gotten recently that I dig is Birthday Suit from Branded. It's advertised as a "birthday cake milkshake". All the described flavors are present and it manages to be sweet without being cloying. I think it has enough of the milkshake notes to keep the birthday cake flavor from being overwhelming.

ooh this sounds good!

Who makes that? I adore peach and the milkshake part has me curious.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

Ten Buck - Fair Shake here you go :)

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
After reading your review ,I filled a fresh cleito tank with Birthday Suit and it is good, but I like those other ones too like stacked up and buttermilk pie and babycakes..mmmmmmm

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I popped a Double Helix Designs drip tip on my Mi One, and it looks pretty cool!

DHD is also having a sale, if anyone is interested!
Here's the link for the Chiquita 510 drip tip I'm using: Chiquita Tip 510
She has a bunch of really cool designs too, not just for the 510 tips, but tip for RDAs too.
16807154_1111018012342319_1485261963548098230_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread