Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I got vapemail on Saturday and aside from loads of dog mouthwash (Yes they make this) I got my TG3 from fasttech and wouldn't you know it is broken.
Here goes the back and forth for a week with someone that does not have a grasp of the English language.

Me: As you can see from the picture it arrived broken, glass is broken.
Them: what you say? broken?
Me: YES BROKEN, please see picture I sent
Them: but did it arrive this way?
ME: YES, it arrived broken
Them: which piece is broken please
ME: the Glass, please see picture I sent
Them: can you please send picture
ME: I sent one I will send another
Them: Did it arrive this way?
Me: YES IT ARRIVED WITH BROKEN GLASS -please see both pictures I sent

MPedy

Dec 10, 2016
Hi all--I'm always searching for new and enjoyable juices. Some of my favorites are Myee from Ruby Roo, Deadlt Sin from Goodlife, just about anything from Vape Kitchen. But has anyone tried anything from Veteran Liquids? I met them at a show in Reno and tried a flavor called "Fire Razz"--it was like a fresh raspberry lemonade. It won best beverage at the show actually. I was frickin awesome. I'm kind of on a "clean" juice search. --like ones that don't gunk up coils, don't get that film on your tongue, etc. I love cheesecakes, pies, desserty flavors but im trying to find some fresh and clean types too. Especially as spring and summer are coming. The people we're really cool. I guess one of the owners is a disabled vet, hence "Veteran Liquids" which is awesome. I found them online and want to place an order, but they have a decent number of flavors so I was wondering if anyone could recommend any. Somebody mentioned "Citron" to me too. Any insight here? Thanks my vaping peeps!

Reactions: DJLEC

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I got vapemail on Saturday and aside from loads of dog mouthwash (Yes they make this) I got my TG3 from Fasttech and wouldn't you know it is broken.
Here goes the back and forth for a week with someone that does not have a grasp of the English language.

Me: As you can see from the picture it arrived broken, glass is broken.
Them: what you say? broken?
Me: YES BROKEN, please see picture I sent
Them: but did it arrive this way?
ME: YES, it arrived broken
Them: which piece is broken please
ME: the Glass, please see picture I sent
ME: I sent one I will send another
Them: Did it arrive this way?
Me: YES IT ARRIVED WITH BROKEN GLASS -please see both pictures I sent
Part of me feels like they play stupid so you'll get so frustrated, you say forget it... Not good business practice but....

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
16806728_983048965129562_4833281874665717181_n.jpg

Reactions: DJLEC

maryjane

Dec 11, 2012
Pennsylvania
I popped a Double Helix Designs drip tip on my Mi One, and it looks pretty

DHD is also having a sale, if anyone is interested!
Here's the link for the Chiquita 510 drip tip I'm using: Chiquita Tip 510
She has a bunch of really cool designs too, not just for the 510 tips, but tip for RDAs too.
I popped a Double Helix Designs drip tip on my Mi One, and it looks pretty cool!

She has a bunch of really cool designs too, not just for the 510 tips, but tip for RDAs too.
16807154_1111018012342319_1485261963548098230_n.jpg
I popped a Double Helix Designs drip tip on my Mi One, and it looks pretty cool!

16807154_1111018012342319_1485261963548098230_n.jpg
@empteeteacup love your drip tip what number was it? I can't find the right one

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I know this has been discussed before, but I have a friend I am helping switch to vaping. She has not been able to completely switch, but I have her on 24mg nic. It's getting harder and harder to find. What vendors still do high nic?

Thanks!
Ahlusion still does 24 mgs.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Yes, she is buying Ahlusion :D Her fave is Suicide Bunny Mother's Milk, she got it first from a B&M when I was away on a business trip but it's hard to find in higher nic these days. There are several Ahlusion flavors she likes. Next time we get together I am going to bring my stash of Ahlusion flavors for her to sample (granted mine are 6 and 3 mg , but she can get the basic taste). I would like to get her off Suicide Bunny, but for now if it helps her not smoke a cigarette, well, so be it!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I know this has been discussed before, but I have a friend I am helping switch to vaping. She has not been able to completely switch, but I have her on 24mg nic. It's getting harder and harder to find. What vendors still do high nic?

Thanks!

I could have sworn that Quicknic.com had juice with 24 nic. but when I went to the site to confirm before posting, I could only find juice with no nic at all. Either the site has a glitch or my memory is extremely bad. I haven't bought from them before, but I have had them on my list of vendors I'd like to try for a while now. Chanel has posted about them here, so maybe she will be able to help figure out if this is just a glitch or not.

I know that Mad Murdock has juice that's 20 nic. and he has several other juices besides Pluid that sound good to me, but again, I haven't tried any of them.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Yes, she is buying Ahlusion :D Her fave is Suicide Bunny Mother's Milk, she got it first from a B&M when I was away on a business trip but it's hard to find in higher nic these days. There are several Ahlusion flavors she likes. Next time we get together I am going to bring my stash of Ahlusion flavors for her to sample (granted mine are 6 and 3 mg , but she can get the basic taste). I would like to get her off Suicide Bunny, but for now if it helps her not smoke a cigarette, well, so be it!

Heather's Heavenly Vapes has 24 and 36 nic levels. I've never bought their juice, but I know they've got plenty of fans here on ECF.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I could have sworn that Quicknic.com had juice with 24 nic. but when I went to the site to confirm before posting, I could only find juice with no nic at all. Either the site has a glitch or my memory is extremely bad. I haven't bought from them before, but I have had them on my list of vendors I'd like to try for a while now. Chanel has posted about them here, so maybe she will be able to help figure out if this is just a glitch or not.

I know that Mad Murdock has juice that's 20 nic. and he has several other juices besides Pluid that sound good to me, but again, I haven't tried any of them.
Quicknic goes to 36!
JW and Clnire-when you get to the site and click on a flavor it will say 0mg. Click on that and will pull up all nics they offer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread