Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Quicknic goes to 36!
JW and Clnire-when you get to the site and click on a flavor it will say 0mg. Click on that and will pull up all nics they offer :)

Thank you very much!! I couldn't figure this out at all! Which are the Quick Nic juices you like? Have you tried their Green Apple?

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Thank you very much!! I couldn't figure this out at all! Which are the Quick Nic juices you like? Have you tried their Green Apple?
I have not although I am tempted to as I am craving TART and sour fruits lately.
I have only tried Checkmate and Texas Pie. Both were good but at that time I was buying 50/50. I would have to buy 70vg now and not sure how that would be at Quicknic.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
@empteeteacup love your drip tip what number was it? I can't find the right one

Now that I'm thinking about it, I think I got my DHD tips from Gaslight Vapor. I looked on DHDs site and didn't see it, then checked Gaslight's site and they're sold out of that particular one. Sorry!

Last edited:

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Speaking of Ahlusion... I just tried buying from them recently and it gave me a strange error. Has anyone had issues ordering from them or was mine just a fluke?
I also find it odd that it will not allow me to open their page on secured browsers...

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Speaking of Ahlusion... I just tried buying from them recently and it gave me a strange error. Has anyone had issues ordering from them or was mine just a fluke?
I also find it odd that it will not allow me to open their page on secured browsers...

The Ahlusion site has given me problems when I try to make a purchase without having first cleaned my cashe/cookies. Give that a try and hopefully, it will fix your problem.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
QuickNicJuice's drop-down selections don't look like drop downs. It had me confused about their PG/VG levels before.

I was going to suggest Giant Vapes as you can search by nicotine level. It said there were 17 but I checked the first 9 or so and none of them came close.

The Vapor Room
Tasty Vapor
Good Life Vapor
Highbrow Vapors
mount baker
all have 24mg

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
WOW!!! I need to re-check them out!!
Tasty Vapor!!!!
For a long time TV was my sole source. I got feed up with someone at the top's personality & moved on and found deejStuff. When they closed, I tried TV again while searching for something else. They're not bad. They're a bit harsh for me now that I've had better but the flavor is there. For someone new to vaping like @clnire 's friend, they'd be good.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
OK I would buy something for Presidents day if I could find Buttermilk Pie, Graham Father and Ten Buck juice all at one place :cool:

You can get Graham Father and Buttermilk Pie at ejuices.com See discount code above. If you order any of the Ten Buck juices off their website they give free shipping. Dojo has Ten Buck too but not sure of any discounts.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Yep. This Ten Bucks stuff is good. It's nice to finally find a good budget juice (although I didn't hate You Got E-Juice when I tried it). I think it's everything budget juice should be. Cheap, flavorful, great branding, and free fast shipping. I will be ordering from them again. Thanks @jrenae4 for bringing this juice to our attention!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
You can get Graham Father and Buttermilk Pie at ejuices.com See discount code above. If you order any of the Ten Buck juices off their website they give free shipping. Dojo has Ten Buck too but not sure of any discounts.
Thanks Mini. sheesh Graham Father is $32 bucks there. Might have to settle for only Ten Bucks and Buttermilk Pie at Vapecentric for now. Still showing the discount. I have had it in the cart for two days now.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Got my Ten Buck juice today!!!! Love Bilked Milk and They're Nuts!!! Thanks for the recommendation J!

Yep. This Ten Bucks stuff is good. It's nice to finally find a good budget juice (although I didn't hate You Got E-Juice when I tried it). I think it's everything budget juice should be. Cheap, flavorful, great branding, and free fast shipping. I will be ordering from them again. Thanks @jrenae4 for bringing this juice to our attention!

:banana::banana::banana:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Thanks Mini. sheesh Graham Father is $32 bucks there. Might have to settle for only Ten Bucks and Buttermilk Pie at Vapecentric for now. Still showing the discount. I have had it in the cart for two days now.

Whoa that is a lot for Graham Father. I never paid anywhere near that. If you have not ordered, hold off ordering. I will PM you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread