Status
Not open for further replies.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Just placed an order for Dis Won 2, it's a funnel cake with custard. Seems to get some solid reviews and the custard it's based on is a hit with a lot of YouTube reviewers. It's from coil vapes, based out of NOLA. They also make a seasonal king cake flavor.
did u pay the 6.50 shipping fee? Do u have a coupon code?

Reactions: DJLEC

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
did u pay the 6.50 shipping fee? Do u have a coupon code?
. Shipping was more than I'm used to paying but I rationalized that if I didn't like it, it would only be a one time thing and if I did like it, eventually he may be able to reduce costs or even offer free shipping. Most of these smaller businesses have more expensive shipping, I think as a business grows it's able to negotiate better shipping rates with the usps. I hope I don't sound flippant with my response, as I don't mean to be.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
. Shipping was more than I'm used to paying but I rationalized that if I didn't like it, it would only be a one time thing and if I did like it, eventually he may be able to reduce costs or even offer free shipping. Most of these smaller businesses have more expensive shipping, I think as a business grows it's able to negotiate better shipping rates with the usps. I hope I don't sound flippant with my response, as I don't mean to be.

that sounds pretty good, let us know how it is! i love king cake IRL and in vapes!

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and you're all ready for spring (we certainly are!). Stash had some very exciting events last year including celebrating our two year anniversary in October. Thanks to all of you, we are anticipating many more. We also sponsored a local screening of 'A Billion Lives' for our local friends. It was great to see everyone turn out for the event and show support.

Looking Ahead
As we look forward to this year and beyond, we'll have a couple of exciting updates as well as some FDA challenges ahead. Like much of the industry, we are cautiously optimistic looking forward, in part thanks to HR1136 (The new Cole-Bishop bill). This bill would change the predicate date from 2/15/07 to 8/8/16. While not a total 'fix' to our community's woes, HR1136 is a crucial first step to ensuring that your favorite vendors (like us!) are able to continue operations until a more reasonable set of regulations are introduced. If you're not already a member of CASAA, for the love of all that is holy, please join right now (it's free) and keep an eye out for upcoming calls to action.
RlTkDDpGzf5uNYqBeGjp0_k8jm8lUKfhy-KCeZeDlas34IzkYp4jmpEUq5ulDpiLT52fdFmBn87YM7i00f3S9jVGteUpaqH_UPpH4dcohicrpnsoMvH8QRK295ZdZI5VokhufdJ9pL7apX-ZSkaIyHL7t_-I0MOcm3wXpYs=s0-d-e1-ft

New to Stash?
We verify age for all orders. While most orders are verified automatically behind the scenes, if you're ordering for the first time (or for the first time since our verification system was put into place), it is possible that the system may require a bit more information. In these instances you will receive an email from us requesting proof of age. We do not share this information with anyone...it is used strictly to ensure we are in compliance with the current regulations.

Dark Star Reserve - 6mg
The 6mg batch is ready! 3mg will be available in a couple of weeks so be on the lookout. This is a small batch juice and is available in limited quantities. We kindly request you limit your purchase to a maximum of 2 bottles of DSR.

Introducing...The Sweet Spot! This will be a rotating flavor that we'll offer at a discounted price to help make it a little easier to try something that you might not have tried otherwise. Whatever juice is in The Sweet Spot goes for $15/30ml!

Our first featured flavor is Soulshine -- A mouthwatering blend of crisp, juicy Bartlett pear dipped in a rich, creamy butterscotch. Like a caramel apple...but so much better.
SALE!

In addition to The Sweet Spot, we are excited to extend an additional 20% off your entire order (excluding gift cards and wholesale orders). Simply use code MULE20 at checkout to receive the discount! The code expires Monday, 02/27/17, at 11:59:59PM EST.

While we'll do our best to get your shipments out with the speed and accuracy, please anticipate a lead time of 3-5 business days for orders placed during this sale. All bottles are made to order, quality you've come to expect.

Shop Stash Now!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I almost bought 2 bottles of Soulshine because even though I was not crazy about it at first it did morph into something beautiful after the Pear calmed down. I do love a good Butterscotch eliquid. OMG probably one of my favs. I have to be discriminating when it comes to buying these days as I am spending a small fortune on DIY monthly.
They are still in my cart and I might break weak before the day is up. Glad I am off to work for the day so I do not feel the crunch!

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Just placed an order for Dis Won 2, it's a funnel cake with custard. Seems to get some solid reviews and the custard it's based on is a hit with a lot of YouTube reviewers. It's from coil vapes, based out of NOLA. They also make a seasonal king cake flavor.
I can't attest for that specific flavor, but Coil Vapes is good in general and Dis Won is excellent.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
My couple of Ten Bucks arrived today. I tried the They're Nuts, and I'm very pleasantly surprised. I had hoped that it was more of a pistachio pudding vs. a nutty blend, and it is. Nice flavor, and hard to beat the price. My only issue is the vg (80% I think) which feels really heavy in the lungs. I may need to cut it with some 50/50 unflavored and see how it goes. Or, just make it an occasional vape. But, that said they did a really nice job, and if I can get over the lung thing I would be very happy with this liquid.
I haven't tried the Adult #35. I'll give it a shot tomorrow and let you all know.

I just don't get the max vg thing. How do those of you who prefer it still manage to breath deeply?

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
On a different subject (and I'll post this question in various places) my son has finally decided to at least cut down on cigs.
I'm not going to push him toward any fancy equipment, partly the cost and partly the tinkering.
What do folks like these days in the way of a simple and not too expensive set up for a novice to get off cigs?

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
On a different subject (and I'll post this question in various places) my son has finally decided to at least cut down on cigs.
I'm not going to push him toward any fancy equipment, partly the cost and partly the tinkering.
What do folks like these days in the way of a simple and not too expensive set up for a novice to get off cigs?
I have a friend that I just introduce to vaping. She is professional (accountant) and I could not see her with any kind of box mod and she would think I was crazy to even try to introduce building a coil. I bought her a Joyetech AIO and loves it. No leaking and simple coil replacement. She recently bought 3 more AIO's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread