Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Purchased a Pick 2 — 2 x 120mls of Custard Fusion. I like this one with a looong steep so need to get ahead of the steeping game.

I like Lush a lot, but Pupule is my favorite. To be honest, I vape Pupule 80% of the time for the last 6 months.... you were the one who turned me on to this stuff and I sincerely appreciate it. I've never really had a ADV until now. It just works for me.:)

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
checked out the website. Why oh why the name? And it says it big and bold on the label. How am I supposed to have my ladies sewing circle over with that on the table? Just kidding of course. I would have got the same two you got. Love me a good banana vape. I might try them. Wish they had sample sizes to try them out though

I know what you mean bout the name. Think the guys name is Richard broke. So it's apparently a joke on his name.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
. I'm always impressed when those who diy are able to pick out the ingredients of a commercially available liquid. It also reminds me that for the most part they're using the same ingredients that are available to us.
Yeah once you start to do DIY you never again drool at the flavor descriptions. THIS is what used to get me to spend my money was either the picture or the flavor decription

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Yeah once you start to do DIY you never again drool at the flavor descriptions. THIS is what used to get me to spend my money was either the picture or the flavor decription
. I'm only dabbling in diy so far. I don't intend to fully give up on commercial eliquid. Not yet anyway.

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
see previous page for Ten Buck review
I am mixed up. I was thinking about the broke dick one. HA. I ordered some flavor blends from the UK site and the ones I have coming are called. "Spotted Dick and Fluffy Nuts" and some Lemon Cake one. The brits are not even blushing when they say these names cuz they are for real. My grandson will have heydey laughing when he sees those bottles

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
. I'm only dabbling in diy so far. I don't intend to fully give up on commercial eliquid. Not yet anyway.

Careful my friend. Many a current DIYer started out with this same approach.:) Several months later, Scale, Ultra Sonic Cleaner, Mixing beaker, Working Nic, Freezer Nic, VG by the gallon, PG by the gallon, glass stir rods, Condiment Squeeze Bottles, Glass bottles, Droppers, Plastic Bottles, and over 250 flavors. I hope you enjoy!

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Careful my friend. Many a current DIYer started out with this same approach.:) Several months later, Scale, Ultra Sonic Cleaner, Mixing beaker, Working Nic, Freezer Nic, VG by the gallon, PG by the gallon, glass stir rods, Condiment Squeeze Bottles, Glass bottles, Droppers, Plastic Bottles, and over 250 flavors. I hope you enjoy!
Thanks. I'm trying, I've had nic in the freezer for years now and it's about time I used it. I may want to pick your brain for some sage advice?

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks. I'm trying, I've had nic in the freezer for years now and it's about time I used it. I may want to pick your brain for some sage advice?

Yes for sure anytime my friend. I share all knowledge (And mistakes) that I have made in the past year. Please feel free to pm me with any questions. I am always happy to help if I can. I am also happy to share any and all recipes in my collection. IMO, nothing is secret, we are all here to share information and help each other. :thumb:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Anyone try any Adirondack Vapors or Ten Buck Juice?
We all know how different our tastes are. That said, I really liked the They're Nuts. Good flavor, not too nutty nor too sweet.
I really disliked the Adult #35. It had some flavoring (cinnamon or cardamom or?) which really turned me off.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Yes for sure anytime my friend. I share all knowledge (And mistakes) that I have made in the past year. Please feel free to pm me with any questions. I am always happy to help if I can. I am also happy to share any and all recipes in my collection. IMO, nothing is secret, we are all here to share information and help each other. :thumb:

And some great recipes! :wub: :wub: :wub: And assistance :wub:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I am mixed up. I was thinking about the broke dick one. HA. I ordered some flavor blends from the UK site and the ones I have coming are called. "Spotted Dick and Fluffy Nuts" and some Lemon Cake one. The brits are not even blushing when they say these names cuz they are for real. My grandson will have heydey laughing when he sees those bottles
Which UK site are you speaking of?
I just got a few from the UK's Mrs. Lords. But haven't tried them yet. She also has a spotted dick, which is a very nice dessert over there, not a disease.
I bought some Mrs. Lord's Custard Cream when I was in Europe last summer and it was good. Plus, Mrs. L only charges £3 for shipping to the US, which ain't bad at all. I'll post back after trying them.

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
He is my DIY guru ^^^ and he always gets back to you with answers to any DIY problems

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
Anyone try any Adirondack Vapors or Ten Buck Juice?
I've had Adirondack. While I think they are a quality juice, they are heavily saturated in the flavor department. Much too strong for my liking. If the flavor were half as strong, I'd probably like them better. I had Placid, Cascade, and a minty fruit one (can't remember the name). The flavor seemed really good, just too much of it. This is just IMO though.

The minty one had grape in it, which was way good actually. Never had a grape flavor before, but the mint just seemed weird to me mixed with the fruit.

For the price, I'd rather have Ahlusion.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread