Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
20% Off Of Your Entire Order!
Use Code MOM2017 At Checkout!
May 12-15th!

vBpqSxLdJmcEmS5WiCSSCe0TwG3NRZnZtyp_hm0CmfO1fBDSrrA5-J5sSsqh2m091NQf2Tfa8qVVpfQVIa0Gi6N6n8phEByvXFzOtJE6Q7XEgUHA1_0Tz2On6bXlJLx2WzRob_SJqVU7sPw=s0-d-e1-ft

PwY8zeozY2N-IcCD2_ylKeRnWztoJgQEUzy1x6UO5C_9NWN4oAhHKJ3ziNyVXtXzsh48LD_Qj7IQWN4G7uMz3tQ4Q4L_qdkUhbASv83bqT-i=s0-d-e1-ft

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I've got some Turkish Delight juice for my father in law, but I want to get him a couple of other tobacco juices as well. He said he doesn't want anything that's very sweet. I remember liking Just Criminal many moons ago and liking it, so I'll try it. What is another AHL tobacco that has a nice flavor, but isn't overly sweet?

I do not find Doodlebugs RY4 to be very sweet especially if you ask him to substitute Erythritol for sucralose which is what I do. Even with sucralose I don’t recall is was very sweet. Vapor Talk Dulcis is an old school ejuice being 70% PG. It also comes in 80% PG however they are phasing these out. Another old school ejuice is ESCI Kick Toasted Toffee (tobacco and caramel) at 100% PG. Believe it or not I do get vapor with 100% PG which surprised me. Both Vapor Talk and ESCI Kick do not contain sucralose, I do not consider them sweet and are more tobacco forward. All things said taste is subjective.

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
You're welcome! I haven't ordered from MOV in probably a year, but I used to be obsessed with White Lotus.
I ordered 6 bottles. I have one of their stores in the next town over, but I try no to go in there. I always end up spending way too much when I am physically there. LOL I wonder if anyone knows what kind of custard they use because it is the BOMB! And eventually I will start DIYing.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I do not find Doodlebugs RY4 to be very sweet especially if you ask him to substitute Erythritol for sucralose which is what I do. Even with sucralose I don’t recall is was very sweet. Vapor Talk Dulcis is an old school ejuice being 70% PG. It also comes in 80% PG however they are phasing these out. Another old school ejuice is ESCI Kick Toasted Toffee (tobacco and caramel) at 100% PG. Believe it or not I do get vapor with 100% PG which surprised me. Both Vapor Talk and ESCI Kick do not contain sucralose, I do not consider them sweet and are more tobacco forward. All things said taste is subjective.

Thank you for the recommendation! I loved the Doodlebugs RY4, but I worry that it would be too sweet for my FIL. Maybe I'll try it with the Erythritol instead of the sucralose. I'll look into the Vapor talk Dulcis. That ESCI Kick Toasted Toffee sounds delish. Would you mind telling me the full name? I googled ESCI Kick Toasted Toffee and nothing vape related came up.

Reactions: Zen Knitter

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Thank you for the recommendation! I loved the Doodlebugs RY4, but I worry that it would be too sweet for my FIL. Maybe I'll try it with the Erythritol instead of the sucralose. I'll look into the Vapor talk Dulcis. That ESCI Kick Toasted Toffee sounds delish. Would you mind telling me the full name? I googled ESCI Kick Toasted Toffee and nothing vape related came up.

I can send you some samples — check your messages.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA

Just out of curiosity, does the erythritol give a cool taste? I know it does that in food.

Reactions: Zen Knitter

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Just out of curiosity, does the erythritol give a cool taste? I know it does that in food.

I seem to recall reading that it could. My guess is that he used so little of it (probably the same quantity of sucralose that he uses) that it is not noticeable. In fact I find his RY4 to not be sweet at all and wouldn’t mind a little more erythritol in it.

BTW nice seeing you on this side on the fence — stop by anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread