Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I way prefer the 6 mg.
So much so that I ended up going out and getting some nicotine lozenges to help get me more nicotine in my system.

I usually vape in the 40's.
I honestly range from 35 to 50 watts.
Newer coils I tend to hang lower than 46 watts.
And sometimes my juice is too sweet at 50.

I use a uwell crown .5 ohms

I'm gonna let this yellow dragon sleep haha.
I'm not enjoying the flavor. There is a funny flavor to it right now. It tastes good. Much like vanilla pudding. It just has a back note to it That reminds if spoiled milk maybe?

Reactions: AnthonyB

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I way prefer the 6 mg.
So much so that I ended up going out and getting some nicotine lozenges to help get me more nicotine in my system.

I usually vape in the 40's.
I honestly range from 35 to 50 watts.
Newer coils I tend to hang lower than 46 watts.
And sometimes my juice is too sweet at 50.

I use a uwell crown .5 ohms

I'm gonna let this yellow dragon sleep haha.
I'm not enjoying the flavor. There is a funny flavor to it right now. It tastes good. Much like vanilla pudding. It just has a back note to it That reminds if spoiled milk maybe?

Yeah, 30-40 watts for 6 mg seems to be about right for me too. If I chug at that level all day I risk getting nicotine sick but when I really need the nicotine and am too busy to vape at the intervals I like to vape, 6mg at about 35 watts hits the spot. I like the throat hit at that level.

Juice lasts a lot longer too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ladiekali

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
My charlies custard came in today. I'm excited. Not even gonna touch it for a few days.

And that funny taste in my rocket fuel juice is gone. It so far is my fave of the new ones I have tried. The rocket blend is pretty good. I do believe that one was mixed fresh.

Maybe tomorrow I'll try the coffee flavored one I got from them
Cuppa jolt I think. Tomorrow being later when I wake up haha

Reactions: Vapin Dave

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Yeah, 30-40 watts for 6 mg seems to be about right for me too. If I chug at that level all day I risk getting nicotine sick but when I really need the nicotine and am too busy to vape at the intervals I like to vape, 6mg at about 35 watts hits the spot. I like the throat hit at that level.

Juice lasts a lot longer too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
me three exactly. Have not been brave enough to venture to 3mg

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
OK Juice Junkies! I got my asking price for my home and the closing was yesterday. The car is packed and my wonderful daughter is going with to help me drive.
California here I come.
See y'all in a week or so.
Mini I am coming your way for a Vape store shopping spree in August!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
OK Juice Junkies! I got my asking price for my home and the closing was yesterday. The car is packed and my wonderful daughter is going with to help me drive.
California here I come.

Yay! I'm so happy for you! Hope you have a safe and happy trip!

Reactions: chanelvaps

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
My charlies custard came in today. I'm excited. Not even gonna touch it for a few days.

And that funny taste in my rocket fuel juice is gone. It so far is my fave of the new ones I have tried. The rocket blend is pretty good. I do believe that one was mixed fresh.

Maybe tomorrow I'll try the coffee flavored one I got from them
Cuppa jolt I think. Tomorrow being later when I wake up haha

You got 6mg Charlies? I'd just dig in right now lol. Especially if it's not clear. I get 3 and sometimes it's very light.

California here I come.

Yay! Have a great trip! :banana:

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
I need a back-up vanilla. The higher the vg the better.
Aroma will be out of stock for a minimal of two weeks.

Are there any other vanilla lovers out here?

As for rocket fuel that I just ordered. They taste good but there is a funny back ground taste I cant get past. Im hoping they just need a steep.
Check out The Vape Kitchen's blends. I know for a fact that they infuse their VG with Madagascar vanilla over the course of 3 months for their custard and vanilla based juices and everything I've ever had from them has been phenomenal and super accurate, def the most accurate flavors I've ever tried. Their Bad Mother Custard uses 3 or 4 different kinds of vanilla and I'm pretty sure they have a straight vanilla one

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
I need a back-up vanilla. The higher the vg the better.
Aroma will be out of stock for a minimal of two weeks.

Are there any other vanilla lovers out here?

As for rocket fuel that I just ordered. They taste good but there is a funny back ground taste I cant get past. Im hoping they just need a steep.
Oh and TVK is 100% VG too, not max VG but 100 lol

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
The Vape Kitchen did reply to my question about sucralose, and asked if I would tell them which juices of theirs I was interested in, they would tell me if they contain sucralose, saying that some of theirs do have a barest hint of it.

So, which ones do I want to try?
Pineapple whip, Hooligan's Jam (PB&J and u can even taste the bread lol), Thai mango sticky rice, perfect pear (the most accurate flavor I've ever tried from anywhere), bad mother custard, coconut custard, the Opus line, Taro milk tea, rice pudding, crunch balls, the list goes on lol. Everything I've ever had from them has been super accurate if not delicious. All their flavors are naturally extracted so there's no artificial flavoring in them. You could even get that gritty mouth feel from the skin of a pear with their perfect pear. It was as close to biting into a juicy anjou pear as u can get

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
I'm liking this Paris by vape milk
It's no vanilla splash that I love.

It's not too sugary.
I'm tasting vanilla marshmallow
NO sucralose flavor thank goodness
NO funny after tastes or chemical taste.

I use a uwell crown .5 ohms.
I'm preferring flavor at about 42 watts
Flavor seems muted and sweeter at 50 watts
I like that there aren't a lot of flavors going on.
Its a nice clean Vape.
I think the vanilla may come thru later. The vapor is definitely vanilla scented. My son just walked in the room and said that vanilla Vape smells good!

It is one of the better juices I have tried. I have not had luck in finding vapeable juices.

I will buy this again and the price is good.
Some great juices that I've had nothing but good reviews on are Milkman Crumbleberry, Northland Vapor's Nuts n Cream, Svrf Balanced, Jam Monster and anything from the vape kitchen imo

DDarko419

Jan 9, 2017
For any who are interested, I got a nice deal on Smok Stick V8 on the classies. Super nice, easy device. It comes with the Big Baby Beast tank, which has excellent flavor. I'm using the .25 ohm M2 coil (I broke the .15 one...whoops!)
Yeah I got one for $20 just so I could have a big baby tank lol

Reactions: empteeteacup

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I bought a very tasty coconut juice recently. It's called Island Coconut and it's from Vape Dudes Private Stock line. It's my favorite straight coconut juice so far. It's pre-steeped, reasonably priced and has extra flavoring. I will definitely reorder and make sure to always keep this one in stock at all times.

Island Coconut - Private Stock

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Pineapple whip, Hooligan's Jam (PB&J and u can even taste the bread lol), Thai mango sticky rice, perfect pear (the most accurate flavor I've ever tried from anywhere), bad mother custard, coconut custard, the Opus line, Taro milk tea, rice pudding, crunch balls, the list goes on lol. Everything I've ever had from them has been super accurate if not delicious. All their flavors are naturally extracted so there's no artificial flavoring in them. You could even get that gritty mouth feel from the skin of a pear with their perfect pear. It was as close to biting into a juicy anjou pear as u can get

LOL. Well thanks, my Vape Kitchen list is getting long!

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Check out The Vape Kitchen's blends. I know for a fact that they infuse their VG with Madagascar vanilla over the course of 3 months for their custard and vanilla based juices and everything I've ever had from them has been phenomenal and super accurate, def the most accurate flavors I've ever tried. Their Bad Mother Custard uses 3 or 4 different kinds of vanilla and I'm pretty sure they have a straight vanilla one

Thanks this sound promising

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
LOL. Well thanks, my Vape Kitchen list is getting long!

They got me for over $100 LOL.
I am a huge fan of Bergamot and Earl Gray tea.... so I bought every flavor of Earl Gray they offered. :facepalm: :oops: hope I like em! :D
and for the free bottle, I choose NaNa's French Toast.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
drove into So Cal Tuesday night. Ahh the air smells great! Yes I do know it is smog but it smells like home to me.
My beautiful daughter helped me make this move possible so these next few days are going to be about her. we are going to the beach today. Tomorrow getting her some footwear. Sandals. She leaves Saturday. Bittersweet because YES after 25 years I am home but she will be back in Georgia.
We are vaping The Refuge Babycakes and, Pupule, also Cloudberry's Chocolate Funnel Cake and lots of DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread