Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Well No doubt Yankees, Brits, many nations residents are accustomed to details in label laws. However many countries are lax, or just different in requirements. Im not convinced its an important torch to bear for the vape community overall.
I too have attempted to correspond w/e liquid manufacturers. Ive not had the luck you did. Rarely any reply. If I get one, the same old round of lab results for 3 of the flavors out of 300 ..LMOO!
Oh I think someone should eventually respond to questions regarding ingredients, if known.
Not sure if it's "an important torch to bear."
And, I do get that labeling requirements vary from country to country.
All I was saying was that if I buy a can of soup, I have come to expect that the ingredients are on the label. I don't care if the % of carrots is X. Just want to know if there are carrots in there, or sugar, or soy.
Same with ejuices.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Not sure if it's "an important torch to bear."
And, I do get that labeling requirements vary from country to country.
All I was saying was that if I buy a can of soup, I have come to expect that the ingredients are on the label. I don't care if the % of carrots is X. Just want to know if there are carrots in there, or sugar, or soy.
Same with ejuices.
Got it. I support your right to demand the regulation of/lack of regulation for those things that are important to you. I also commend you on obtaining responses from your manufacturers.
I am skeptical, I suppose. I dont trust that the label laws are enforced, in the USA or other places. A couple years back I was 100% for the AEMSA, I thought it was about the best collaborative effort I'd seen in the vape industry. Suddenly the entire issue of being allowed to vape took the forefront,laws concerning retail and wholesale across the entire industry was at stake and intentions changed. Hence the comment re: Important torch.
If you trust the label laws, the manufacturers, thats awesome. imho we're not quite there yet. I'd trust EU labels above US labels.
My vision for the future runs on par with Alcochol label laws. International marketplace, various label laws, general consensus for basic labeling requirements .
Cheers.

Reactions: newyork13

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Mini and I had a great day at the ECC vape meet today in Ontario. Lots of unknown juice makers. Maybe they will be hitting the vape scene soon. Currently vaping "The Mamasan, Bruce Lychee. Pretty good. Lychee and Mango.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 12.35.46 AM.png

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Labor day orders

Primitive-Flak'd
Mr Macaron-AVanilla Marshmallow
Public Bru-Graham Master (graham father with banana :drool:)

The Refuge-2 Die 4, Pupule and Lush and after talking to the owner Brent I can tell you the proper pronounciation of Puple. I always pronounced it Pupil (like what you are in school) and it is actually pronounced Poo Poo Lee

Also ordered
Fuchai Duo 175 watt Mod
Nano Tesla Mod
I have a cart full at Ilumn but I am hesitant about pulling the trigger, not sure why other than I am incurring lots of expenses in this California home with the beaches nearby and lots of stuff to fix:headbang::party::banana:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
@chanelvaps mentioned we went to ECC in Ontario. First time I have been to a vape expo in the 4+ years I have been vaping. I had a mental list of vendors I wanted to stop by with Mad Hatter Juice being one of them because they carry Mr. Macaron eliquids. Two out of the three flavors in this line had my interest. I scored two free 60ml bottles — Salted Caramel and Vanilla Marshmallow.

I have tried several different caramel eliquid flavors however nothing like Salted Caramel by Mr. Macaron — there is no comparison for me. I personally find Salted Caramel to be a rich, decadent desert flavor that is creamy. It is sweet to my palate like a desert flavor should be however not overly sweet (no surcalose for those that care). And yes, I do get the salted taste so if you have eaten anything that is sweet and salty and you like caramel, you may enjoy this eliquid. I am using a Bucho tank with an Atlantis 0.5 ohm coil at 30 watts. YMMV depending on your taste and your hardware.

I am letting the Vanilla Marshmallow steep for a while as I find vanilla develops after a good steep. I am imagine this will be another great flavor. Time will tell.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
That Salted Caramel sounds great. So they confirmed to you that they don't use sucralose, and just in this juice or all of theirs?

I've only been to one vape expo, and it was in London while I was visiting for a month or so, after having lived there for a year a year before. Great fun. But, so many of the vendors were European their stuff is not easily available in the US. too bad.

Reactions: NotSoMini

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Actually I contacted them before ECC started because I wanted to know if the Mr. Macaron line contained sucralose. They responded and said no. I was hoping to try both flavors at the expo. These were the only ones not available for testing as all the other juice vendors we stopped by we were able to sample. If you like strawberry, the third flavor in Mr. Macaron’s line is Strawberry Cream.

I have purchased some eliquids in the past out of the UK that were good. However, I can tell you that not all of their eliquids are sucralose free.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I stand corrected — I did not get the Mr. Macaron eliquids for free as the manfuactuerr was not there. There were a couple of Mad Hatter flavors that I wanted to try so they gave me 2 x 60mls for free. One was Donuts Too and the other Cookies Too or something similar. I have not tried these yet.

I purchased the Mr. Macaron eliquids during eliquid.com Labor Day Sale for 25% off.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
@chanelvaps mentioned we went to ECC in Ontario. First time I have been to a vape expo in the 4+ years I have been vaping. I had a mental list of vendors I wanted to stop by with Mad Hatter Juice being one of them because they carry Mr. Macaron eliquids. Two out of the three flavors in this line had my interest. I scored two free 60ml bottles — Salted Caramel and Vanilla Marshmallow.

I have tried several different caramel eliquid flavors however nothing like Salted Caramel by Mr. Macaron — there is no comparison for me. I personally find Salted Caramel to be a rich, decadent desert flavor that is creamy. It is sweet to my palate like a desert flavor should be however not overly sweet (no surcalose for those that care). And yes, I do get the salted taste so if you have eaten anything that is sweet and salty and you like caramel, you may enjoy this eliquid. I am using a Bucho tank with an Atlantis 0.5 ohm coil at 30 watts. YMMV depending on your taste and your hardware.

I am letting the Vanilla Marshmallow steep for a while as I find vanilla develops after a good steep. I am imagine this will be another great flavor. Time will tell.
OH now I wish I would have bought the Saly Caramel!

Reactions: NotSoMini

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I've put in my first order for Heathers Heavenly Vapes in over 2 years, maybe 3. I have been building a cart there for a while and pulled the trigger for the 20% VIP sale.

I got Pirates Booty, Serendipity, Dragon Fire, Legend, Shadow and Heavenly army among the NETs and Cin City, Parrothead, Goey Butter Cake, island dream, crackberry and a bunch of samplers.

It will be good to see what the current flavour profiles are as HHV liquids go through changes all the time, sometimes for the worse.

It's been a while though so I am looking forward to some HHV back in my rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread