Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Who likes Pound Cake?
Who likes Pound Cake W/glass of Milk?
Who likes Pound Cake dipped in Milk?

Here ya go! Milk by the POUND.
60ml $10.99

Milk-By-The-Pound-60ml-2T.png

The most accurate rich, dense, Buttery Simi-sweet Pound Cake, dunked in a Creamy glass of whole milk.

Also Available - Coco By the POUND

coco_by_the_pound_white_backgrd-270x420.png

Coco By The Pound is a dense chocolate and vanilla swirled pound cake soaked in sweet creamy chocolate milk!

Also
Peaches and Cream by the POUND

Peaches-and-Cream-By-The-Pound-2T.png

Peaches and Cream By The Pound is a buttery pound cake and topped it with freshly sliced peaches swirled in whipped Cream.. Paired with a glass of Whole Milk.

Also -
Lemon Berry By The Pound

Lemon-Berry-By-The-Pound-2T.png

Lemon Berry By The Pound e-liquid is a Buttery pound cake, soaked in milk and infused with lemon citrus topped off with a blueberry and raspberry glaze.

COMBO PK BY THE POUND 3 FLAVOR COMBO total of 180ML's for $31.50
w/pretty fast shipping.
clear1x1.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: AnthonyB

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Copied and pasted from an email
A Special Thank You

We here at Stash have a lot to be thankful for. We wanted to reach out and say 'thanks' to you for supporting us as we celebrate our 3rd anniversary!

As a token of our appreciation we're offering 20% off your entire order until Saturday, October 7th, 11:59pm EST with promo code CELEBRATE3.
While we'll do our best to get your shipments out with the speed and accuracy you've come to expect, please anticipate a lead time of 3-5 business days for orders placed during this sale.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Sleeping Dragon is having a 30% off sale for Halloween.
Coupon code is 'trickortreat30'
Their Daft Spunk is still my favorite Custard. home

How's everyone been? Kind of quiet around here, lately!

All good here. Idk about everyone else, but I've been kind of disinterested in vaping stuff lately. I've gone back to mouth to lung setups. The clouds bro clouds mentality was getting old, and trying new flavors (and subsequently losing money when I don't like new stuff) has lost its appeal.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Lets hear what y'all are vaping. If no action on the thread it will get shut down :eek:
I am vaping Crepe "Strawberry Crisp" and Refuge "Custard Fusion"

I'm vaping Limeade and Abetting from the PoH Deadline line in my new(ish) Innokin Endura T20-S. Loving the mouth to lung game lately. I also ordered from Mountain Oak Vapor for the first time in a long while and it was delivered today. Got White Lotus, Razzle, and Water Malone. Lots of nice Halloween sales out right now!

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
I don’t post here all that much. Let’s see I’m in a huge coconut and fruit kick, even though it is fall. I just ordered today with sales, PINK from gost which is a pina colada cake which is a re-order for me. Naked 100 Lava is also a winner. I go through it pretty fast. My absolute favorite is a Dallas creation called That’s my Jam which I think is blueberry and coconut. The manufacturer doesn’t list the flavor profile. Closely followed by the fruit That’s my all day! I think I have identified an apple flavor in the all day vape. Now I’m wanting to try some more apple blends but not desert types.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
1eea958a-eab6-47f1-af3e-4af48debf785.jpg

OH. MY. GOURD.
25% OFF flash SALE for the spookiest day of the year, PLUS getDOUBLE StashBack reward points for all orders placed during the sale! Use coupon code WEEN17 at checkout!
Hurry, sale ends at 11:59pm EDT on 10/31/17. See sale restrictions below.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Lets hear what y'all are vaping. If no action on the thread it will get shut down :eek:
I am vaping Crepe "Strawberry Crisp" and Refuge "Custard Fusion"
I am still vaping a lot of Ahlusion juices-Kiwi Sea, Calypso, and Katrina are my favorites at the moment. In my DL set ups I use a lot of The Sauce LA's Awesometown line. Purple Powder, Blackberry Bombshell and Vanilla Custard are my current favorites there. I also like Bonzai Vapors Raz & Shine. Just ordered their Yam one and Hoot Nuts (Banana Nut Bread). We will see how they are. Another company I have fallen for is Alchemyst Vapor. My favorite from them is Pan's Bane-a Caramel tobacco with a touch of Coconut Milk. Yes, I have a juice problem. Not enough time to vape all the juices I like!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
ok. But, is ECF so thriving with readers/posters that it needs to shut down threads? Seems to me, it's a whisper of what it was a couple of years ago. This thread was bustling not long ago. But, ok.

Right now, I'm still enjoying NETs, from NET.com and Real Extracts.
Also, and rarely mentioned, are Montage and Sundance from The Studio. Nice.
Nirvana Meditation, my last bits since it's now gone under, is a big hit for me.

Honestly, all the others have begun tasting bad to me.

(I guess I'd like to hear from a moderator about shutting down threads, and are they so busy that it's necessary.)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I know. it's ridiculous and sad just how quiet things are, and not just on this thread. For whatever reason, people have checked out.

I️ just saw your comment and even though I️ don’t normally follow this thread, I️ wanted to comment. I️ can’t believe how slow ECF is in comparison to when I️ joined last December. I️ really hope things liven up around here!

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I'm still on ECF everyday. This is my escape from my JOB. I agree though that things are a lot quieter around here especially compared to a couple of years ago. Do you think it's because the equipment and the juices have gotten so much better than even a few years ago? People settle in with their set ups and favorite juices and there's no need to come back and ask questions?

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I️ just saw your comment and even though I️ don’t normally follow this thread, I️ wanted to comment. I️ can’t believe how slow ECF is in comparison to when I️ joined last December. I️ really hope things liven up around here!
Last December was nothing compared with 3 or 4 years ago. It was really fun, hopping and exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread