Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey now thats not fair. I was vowed to do a 3 months no buy and did it. Just last spring

I stand corrected and will never lose the faith in you again. I also stand with one more penny in my pocket!:D

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Maybe the people in the west coast have a different palate and/or haven't tried any non-local smaller vendor ! Besides the national brands ( Cuttwood, Space Jam, Cosmic Fog etc ... ) there seems to be no overlap. No one here ( outside of ECF i suppose ) has heard of Ahlusion, TPR, HHV, MOV etc...
Yeah I pop in to Calivapers from time to time, have some real life friends on there, and they are a bunch of Camp B'ers (trendy stuff) Every once in awhile I see a ref to TPR, never Ahlusion.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hey friends..Just paid my sucky 3G phone bill so before it slowed to a snail's pace I caught up on Facebook, sent out a few emails, and dropped in to say hello to my friends here.
I'm doing okay and should be home on the 20th it's looking like. I have a nic patch and my niece brought me one of my REO's and a bottle of Broke Stove Burbon Vanilla CUSTARD. Now I'm not a Custard fan as some of you well know, but this one is fantastic. It's one of the betas and unlike the Banana's Foster this one totally rocks. Those that I think will like it,( and appreciate it) will receive a bottle on me. It's very well done and won't break the bank. The girl that's doing it does it for the enjoyment anyway.
I hope to be back with you all shortly after the 20th. Until then. Take care and vape On juice Junkies!
Love ya
~Sirius
The custard sounds great and so glad to hear from you! Chin up and get home soon!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hey friends..Just paid my sucky 3G phone bill so before it slowed to a snail's pace I caught up on Facebook, sent out a few emails, and dropped in to say hello to my friends here.
I'm doing okay and should be home on the 20th it's looking like. I have a nic patch and my niece brought me one of my REO's and a bottle of Broke Stove Burbon Vanilla CUSTARD. Now I'm not a Custard fan as some of you well know, but this one is fantastic. It's one of the betas and unlike the Banana's Foster this one totally rocks. Those that I think will like it,( and appreciate it) will receive a bottle on me. It's very well done and won't break the bank. The girl that's doing it does it for the enjoyment anyway.
I hope to be back with you all shortly after the 20th. Until then. Take care and Vape On Juice Junkies!
Love ya
~Sirius
YAY! Glad to see you checking in, @Sirius ! It's quiet around here with out you. Be well and hope to hear from you again, soon. :wub:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Maybe the people in the west coast have a different palate and/or haven't tried any non-local smaller vendor ! Besides the national brands ( Cuttwood, Space Jam, Cosmic Fog etc ... ) there seems to be no overlap. No one here ( outside of ECF i suppose ) has heard of Ahlusion, TPR, HHV, MOV etc...
I've noticed the same thing, Maz. Some of the vendors we hear about here are unheard of on other vape forums and juice review sites. :?:

Last edited:

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I think that's what they're running right now, they do have a sample pack of their 3 most popular flavors available in 30 ml and the whole line in a sample pack of 15 ml. However, the 120s are 50% off with the code feb120, so with the code 120 ml is $25. Really the whole line is really good! Not sure why they running it like that right now but I can try and message them and ask. My favorites are Paris, Pink Haze, Rio and Melt coming in 4th. I do need to revisit Melt and Lush, I don't think they were fully steeped when I first tried them. :)

I was honestly surprised by how much I loved this line!

The Beignet juice is at NOLA Vapes. :) They have been one of my favorite juice companies since 2913 lol. They have a 20% off coupon right now: 2016.

Where better to get a beignet juice than out of New Orleans? ;)

Thanks for all the info fancy! Do you know how long the sales last? I should be able to order next week.

Y'all have raved about NOLA vapes and I even heard about them way back in the day (maybe 2-3 years ago). These are all added to my list. Beignet sounds divine as does Paris from the Milk company.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
At @Nanny22 behest I have finally tried Daft Spunk. I know I am late to the party (as usual) and have nothing really important to add. At first I didn't like it at all, it tastes spicy(?) for lack of a better word. I was wondering peppery nic or actual spices? But after two tanks I got to thinking it ain't bad. I will happily vape this little sample right up. However, for the price point ($20 higher than a 120 of Charlie's) and lack of test results I'll be sticking with Charlie Noble. Certainly glad however I got to see what all the fuss was about. Thanks Nanny!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I hope to be back with you all shortly after the 20th. Until then. Take care and Vape On Juice Junkies!
Love ya
~Sirius
I know you are gone again as I write this, but glad you could check in. Take care my friend, looking forward to the 20th.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Y'all have raved about NOLA vapes and I even heard about them way back in the day (maybe 2-3 years ago). These are all added to my list. Beignet sounds divine as does Paris from the Milk company.
They flew through here around Spring 2014 and did not get a lot of Hoopla. I got mine off the classies from someone and got Vanilla Cupcake and Strawberry and Cake Batter, something else with melon. Even though I got them from someone else they still took a looooong time to steep and be anything memorable. I am going to try again because I am bored and because it is Beignet, I mean got to be good. ;)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
At @Nanny22 behest I have finally tried Daft Spunk. I know I am late to the party (as usual) and have nothing really important to add. At first I didn't like it at all, it tastes spicy(?) for lack of a better word. I was wondering peppery nic or actual spices? But after two tanks I got to thinking it ain't bad. I will happily vape this little sample right up. However, for the price point ($20 higher than a 120 of Charlie's) and lack of test results I'll be sticking with Charlie Noble. Certainly glad however I got to see what all the fuss was about. Thanks Nanny!
Anytime, Jenna! Glad we got you to try some, and now you know, you have already found "the one" in your Charlie Noble!! :thumbs:

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Anytime, Jenna! Glad we got you to try some, and now you know, you have already found "the one" in your Charlie Noble!! :thumbs:
At probably 1000ml you could say that :lol:

But idk this milk Paris is sounding like the one :drool:

I agree with everyone who says Charlie's is subtle, but I prefer that for an ADV. don't like my taste buds being assaulted all day lol!

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
They flew through here around Spring 2014 and did not get a lot of Hoopla. I got mine off the classies from someone and got Vanilla Cupcake and Strawberry and Cake Batter, something else with melon. Even though I got them from someone else they still took a looooong time to steep and be anything memorable. I am going to try again because I am bored and because it is Beignet, I mean got to be good. ;)

Oh dang I thought you were one of the peeps who highly recommended them! My brain is mush lol

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
At probably 1000ml you could say that :lol:

But idk this milk Paris is sounding like the one :drool:

I agree with everyone who says Charlie's is subtle, but I prefer that for an ADV. don't like my taste buds being assaulted all day lol!
Spoken like a true Juice Junkie! :lol::lol: We need to try them ALL, right??
I just ordered another batch of 25 small empty juice bottles (10 ml, I think) so I can send samples of flavors when I make trades with friends. I know the pain of investing $22 on a big old 30 ML of NO WAY. We gotta help each other out, here! 10 ML is enough to know if a flavor is a definite NOPE, or possibly something I would like to investigate further. At least you got to cross one off your list!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Oh dang I thought you were one of the peeps who highly recommended them! My brain is mush lol
I did recommend them. I just mean for some reason the hoopla about them came and went quick without them getting much air play. I sort of wondered why because I liked them. Clean vaping and no BUT. The steep time is a hassle but that is just me who likes everything very well steeped

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I did recommend them. I just mean for some reason the hoopla about them came and went quick without them getting much air play. I sort of wondered why because I liked them. Clean vaping and no BUT. The steep time is a hassle but that is just me who likes everything very well steeped
Everybody please ALWAYS keep in mind that when I like/love something it is usually not high VG and not vaped at high watts. I know that makes a difference to some of you, Zaks Dad and J who vape high VG and high watts

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Everybody please ALWAYS keep in mind that when I like/love something it is usually not high VG and not vaped at high watts. I know that makes a difference to some of you, Zaks Dad and J who vape high VG and high watts

me too, i do 50/50 now with 4.2 volts lol

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Great point Sue. I always try to remember to include my gear preferences when discussing new juices along with the PG / VG ratio. I have moved to high VG (70+) over the past 5 months along with temp control and a minimum of 35 power.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Glad to hear you're doing okay darlin'...you are in my thoughts and prayers as always...hang in there sweetie...sending lots of (((HUGS))) for ya! :wub:

The custard sounds great and so glad to hear from you! Chin up and get home soon!

YAY! Glad to see you checking in, @Sirius ! It's quiet around here with out you. Be well and hope to hear from you again, soon. :wub:
Trying to navigate this small screen is proving difficult. Having almost a foot worth of staples in my back I'm doing this on lying on my belly..lol
So for now just a quick hello. My neice acted like she was commiting a crime watching out for nurse Helga, who I delight in giving as much pain to as she does me. Her names not really Helga but I call her that just to piss her off. You all know me. I can get brutal..lmao
Okay well I didn't get caught vaping but Jelga comes in about an hour later and says, " It sho do smell good in here. Somebody got some new deoderant" lmao
Later all. And @Nanny22 your wish came true darn ya! :p

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
LOL, Sirius! Don't you be giving those nurses a hard time.
5d364b5428ba78ca0aee6fad1387576eea814ae98752dabfdc8630d269f98e5e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread