Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
By gourmet, I mean complex blends that are satisfying to the pallet on many different levels. Alice in Vapeland has very complex blends. There are no one dimensional flavors on their menu. The taste develops within your mouth/ exhale.

This is EXACTLY what I like as well...complex, multiple flavors, layers and layers. It's not easy to find, i feel. I refer it to grown up flavors versus one note/hit wonders. You will love Five Pawns! Some are slightly sweet so I use them after dinner, like a replacement to my dessert..LOLOL.

If you like cinnamon, black currant, plum, slight vanilla..you have to try Halo's VOODOO. They list it under tobacco, but its really a gourmet. It's wickedly good, changes flavors at times, different inhale/exhale, just awesome!!!!!! They have a small 7ml sample size. I vape it all the time.

And Five Pawns in an interview mentioned that the other juice they feel is complex like theirs is Ahlusions. So I'm trying them too. If you end up liking the complexity from Five Pawns, I'd def say try Ahlusions.

Good luck, and keep us posted what you like..it could help others...like me! ;)

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
Heard really good stuff about Mt. Baker Vapor, placing an order tonight! Well let you know.

I did try mt baker, but was not so impressed. I am a sweet kinds gal. I need a lot of complexity. I didn't get the complexity I was looking for. But.... Maybe I need to let them steep for another minute... :p

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
This is EXACTLY what I like as well...complex, multiple flavors, layers and layers. It's not easy to find, i feel. I refer it to grown up flavors versus one note/hit wonders. You will love Five Pawns! Some are slightly sweet so I use them after dinner, like a replacement to my dessert..LOLOL.

If you like cinnamon, black currant, plum, slight vanilla..you have to try Halo's VOODOO. They list it under tobacco, but its really a gourmet. It's wickedly good, changes flavors at times, different inhale/exhale, just awesome!!!!!! They have a small 7ml sample size. I vape it all the time.

And Five Pawns in an interview mentioned that the other juice they feel is complex like theirs is Ahlusions. So I'm trying them too. If you end up liking the complexity from Five Pawns, I'd def say try Ahlusions.

Good luck, and keep us posted what you like..it could help others...like me! ;)
I feel like a total grown up in this regard. Just as I like fine dining, I enjoy fine vaping. I am not a one dimensional kinda gal.....:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread