Status
Not open for further replies.

CaddyWhompus

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
Newington, CT, USA
My brother turned me on to Vapor Chef, that was the first juice I ordered (aside from the bottle that came with my eGo kit).

I recommend the Honey Pearry its quite good.
Butter Beer too if your into butterscotch flavors.

Unicorn Poop is awesome though and I love how they always include a free bottle and random toys and/or stickers!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Can't get online to ahlusions?

Ahlusions is updating their website. Should be up today I think. The "problem" w/them is they only take so many orders/day. So once they fill that number, they stop taking orders that day. They do not mass produce so everything is fresh...but that requires more steeping.

What I think is cool with them, I guess they ask you to give your opinion on the juices you tried and they keep a profile on YOU and what you liked/dislike so then when you order again, they tweak the juice just for you?! At least that's what peeps are saying on here about them. I thought, WOW, customer service to the max!

But...still waiting on my order to get here then I have to wait for it to steep before trying. The wait is making me crazy!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Five Pawns-Grandmaster ...also getting a nice buttery finish..

When I tried Grandmaster at first, it was almost too sweet, but it mellowed out over a little time and now I'm addicted. Absolute Pin...eeww, don't like black licorice but my friend loved it. And Bowden Mate...not sure yet for me. Not tasting enough Chocolate. Grandmaster & Gambit so far are my favs. But I love the fact all so far are layers/complex!

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
When I tried Grandmaster at first, it was almost too sweet, but it mellowed out over a little time and now I'm addicted. Absolute Pin...eeww, don't like black licorice but my friend loved it. And Bowden Mate...not sure yet for me. Not tasting enough Chocolate. Grandmaster & Gambit so far are my favs. But I love the fact all so far are layers/complex!

I also got the sample pack from Five Pawns, and I was surprised that Gambit has thus far been my favorite. I thought that based on my tastes and their description that Absolute Pin would be my fave, but I was wrong. Grandmaster is the only one of the five that I haven't tried yet. The peanut butter scares me.

The only issue I have is that I have zero patience and must try new juices as soon as I get them. I know, I know, steeping! What I try to do with new juices is sample some right away, then put the juice away and come back to it a week or two later. With Five Pawns, their samples are so small that I have to be very careful to leave enough juice in the bottle for the "second pass."

My first Alice in Vapeland order has been placed. I'm really looking forward to trying those!

I have to also put a plug in for Good Life Vapors - not sure if they qualify as "gourmet" - but I found their juices to be extremely flavorful and layered. I just re-ordered larger bottles of Eve's Mistake and Magic Fairy along with yet another 5 samples.

One other highly flavorful and complex standout for me has been Maha Ras from Mad Murdock. I ordered a bottle along with the infamous Pluid and I have to say, as much as I am enjoying the Pluid, I find the Maha Ras to be outstanding, unlike anything I have tried to date. And vapes perfectly with a nice zinfandel. Fantastic stuff.

Edited to add: Posting about the Maha Ras just triggered my purchase of another 30mls. :oops:

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I also got the sample pack from Five Pawns, and I was surprised that Gambit has thus far been my favorite. I thought that based on my tastes and their description that Absolute Pin would be my fave, but I was wrong. Grandmaster is the only one of the five that I haven't tried yet. The peanut butter scares me.

The only issue I have is that I have zero patience and must try new juices as soon as I get them. I know, I know, steeping! What I try to do with new juices is sample some right away, then put the juice away and come back to it a week or two later. With Five Pawns, their samples are so small that I have to be very careful to leave enough juice in the bottle for the "second pass."

My first Alice in Vapeland order has been placed. I'm really looking forward to trying those!

I have to also put a plug in for Good Life Vapors - not sure if they qualify as "gourmet" - but I found their juices to be extremely flavorful and layered. I just re-ordered larger bottles of Eve's Mistake and Magic Fairy along with yet another 5 samples.

One other highly flavorful and complex standout for me has been Maha Ras from Mad Murdock. I ordered a bottle along with the infamous Pluid and I have to say, as much as I am enjoying the Pluid, I find the Maha Ras to be outstanding, unlike anything I have tried to date. And vapes perfectly with a nice zinfandel. Fantastic stuff.

Edited to add: Posting about the Maha Ras just triggered my purchase of another 30mls. :oops:

No worries about steeping with Five Pawns...you don't have to with them. They're pre-steeped!!! Thats another reason why I love Five Pawns. But with that said, the Grandmaster sitting in my tank just seemed to mellow a little which was still great! Im also impatient. Like a damn two yr old-I want to try it NOW!! i have 4 bottles of Alusion steeping now and its killing me waiting. I haven't even tried them because I've already read threads saying wait it out.

And don't worry about Grandmaster and too much peanut butter. I actually wish it had more of it. IMHO, it's the banana that leaps out in front. But, maybe with others, it tastes more like peanut butter..everyone is so different! And I think it also depends on PVs used too.

Sohail

Moved On
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
No worries about steeping with Five Pawns...you don't have to with them. They're pre-steeped!!! Thats another reason why I love Five Pawns. But with that said, the Grandmaster sitting in my tank just seemed to mellow a little which was still great! Im also impatient. Like a damn two yr old-I want to try it NOW!! i have 4 bottles of Alusion steeping now and its killing me waiting. I haven't even tried them because I've already read threads saying wait it out.

And don't worry about Grandmaster and too much peanut butter. I actually wish it had more of it. IMHO, it's the banana that leaps out in front. But, maybe with others, it tastes more like peanut butter..everyone is so different! And I think it also depends on PVs used too.

I think I'll be brave and try Grandmaster. :unsure:

I also just got some vapemail from Ahlusion. 5 samples, tried 'em all right out of the mail. :oops: I need that instant gratification, even if I know it will be better in a week or two. But there's still plenty of each left, and they are all tucked away safely for steeping.

Absolutely get a bottle of Honey Pearry from Thevaporchef if you haven't already, I only gt a 6ml bottle to sample it, and my next order will probably be 60ml. It tastes exactly as described, and also has a cooling sensation as it runs over your tongue and as you swirl the vapor around in your mouth. I want to recommend this juice to everyone on earth.

rswift90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rochester, NY
Thanks for the tip! Just ordered from velvet cloud today!!!
That's great! What did you order? I myself have fallen in love with white beard, caramel tobacco and mewlews...i would def recommend steeping (1-2 weeks) after you get it..flavors do a 180 and really come alive =)

Hknappy

May 29, 2013
Austin, TX
I am a huge fan of the Vapor Chef as well. The honey pearry is great (get the 60mL bottle, you'll need it) and the unicorn poop is a close second. Just so hard to wait for the steeping!!! At least there is confetti and an army man to play with while you wait :)

Another good one is Jameson's. The peaches and cream is amazing. It's seasonal so try to get some while it's around.

Five Pawns is great as well. The Castle Long Reserve is heavenly but almost impossible to find.

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
That's great! What did you order? I myself have fallen in love with white beard, caramel tobacco and mewlews...i would def recommend steeping (1-2 weeks) after you get it..flavors do a 180 and really come alive =)

I have to look... I have ordered so many juices in the last 2, weeks, since I took on this self imposed "gourmet juice challenge"! I will let you know tomorrow....:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread