Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
I also got the sample pack from five pawns, and I was surprised that Gambit has thus far been my favorite. I thought that based on my tastes and their description that Absolute Pin would be my fave, but I was wrong. Grandmaster is the only one of the five that I haven't tried yet. The peanut butter scares me.

The only issue I have is that I have zero patience and must try new juices as soon as I get them. I know, I know, steeping! What I try to do with new juices is sample some right away, then put the juice away and come back to it a week or two later. With Five Pawns, their samples are so small that I have to be very careful to leave enough juice in the bottle for the "second pass."

My first Alice in Vapeland order has been placed. I'm really looking forward to trying those!

I have to also put a plug in for Good Life Vapors - not sure if they qualify as "gourmet" - but I found their juices to be extremely flavorful and layered. I just re-ordered larger bottles of Eve's Mistake and Magic Fairy along with yet another 5 samples.

One other highly flavorful and complex standout for me has been Maha Ras from Mad Murdock. I ordered a bottle along with the infamous Pluid and I have to say, as much as I am enjoying the Pluid, I find the Maha Ras to be outstanding, unlike anything I have tried to date. And vapes perfectly with a nice zinfandel. Fantastic stuff.

Edited to add: Posting about the Maha Ras just triggered my purchase of another 30mls. :oops:

You will be happy with your Alice in Vapeland purchase!!!! No doubt! Where did you buy the MM? I can't find it anywhere? I want to try Pluid, and Maha Ras!! Let me know .... I'll check out the other ones you recommended too! Thanks for joining my thread!

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
You will be happy with your Alice in Vapeland purchase!!!! No doubt! Where did you buy the MM? I can't find it anywhere? I want to try Pluid, and Maha Ras!! Let me know .... I'll check out the other ones you recommended too! Thanks for joining my thread!

Sweetab, I got the MM juice at vapingwatch.com. Looks like they are out of the Maha Ras, but still have some Pluid left in the 20mg strength. If that is too strong for you, you they also offer something called "cutter" - which is pluid-flavored juice with 0mg and zero color, just the flavor. You can mix this with the 20mg strength to bring it down a few notches.

Definitely sign up for their newsletter so you know when the Maha Ras comes back in. It is really that good.

fundoodman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Minneapolis
Hi all,

I have tried virgin vapors,and alice in vapeland. I am looking to find more "gourmet" ejuice. I really like AIV juice complexity. Are there other juices that have complex blends? I also prefer VG blends. Organic is also good. USA made. Thanks for any tips.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes has some insane stuff!

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
I am a huge fan of the Vapor Chef as well. The honey pearry is great (get the 60mL bottle, you'll need it) and the unicorn poop is a close second. Just so hard to wait for the steeping!!! At least there is confetti and an army man to play with while you wait :)

Another good one is Jameson's. The peaches and cream is amazing. It's seasonal so try to get some while it's around.

Five Pawns is great as well. The Castle Long Reserve is heavenly but almost impossible to find.

Just got an email from Five Pawns saying that they are soon to release the next batch of Castle Long Reserve.

(LOL when I first typed that, it came out Five Prawns. Sounds like a Chinese food restaurant. Or a doo-wop group from District 9).

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
Hello Sweetab, I recommend Jameson's, I love their juices and I hear The Standard, an offshoot of Jameson's is amazing as well, both are a bit pricy, but I believe that they are completely worth the money!

I actually just started vaping The Standard Frankenvape last night!

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
Just got an email from Five Pawns saying that they are soon to release the next batch of Castle Long Reserve.

(LOL when I first typed that, it came out Five Prawns. Sounds like a Chinese food restaurant. Or a doo-wop group from District 9).
I got the email too! Five prawns is funny!!

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
That's great! What did you order? I myself have fallen in love with white beard, caramel tobacco and mewlews...i would def recommend steeping (1-2 weeks) after you get it..flavors do a 180 and really come alive =)
I ordered-

1x Campfire - 12 MG / 15 ML
1x Vanilla Custard - 6 MG / 15 ML
1x Night Shift - 12 MG / 15 ML
1x Strawb-Gwab - 12 MG / 15 ML

My favorite so far from that order is 'night shift'.

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
I enjoy Kick Bass Vapor. I was delighted to find it online since the best vape shop in my area carries it, but is always out of stock. The site has many wonderful flavors- all American made with good prices. I can finally order Pineapple Shake, Rice Krispity Treats and Sugar Cookie in every nic level from 24mg- 0.
I just heard about kick bass vapor yesterday. I will check them out!

Reactions: StarreLabelle

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I consider guormet flavors to mean authentic, well blended flavors. Flashy packaging, high prices and impressive descriptions may lead some to believe what's in the bottle is special, but they mean nothing to me.

Ahlusion tops my list, with Halo and Velvet Cloud being the other two I would suggest. Good luck finding your favorites!

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I consider guormet flavors to mean authentic, well blended flavors. Flashy packaging, high prices and impressive descriptions may lead some to believe what's in the bottle is special, but they mean nothing to me.

Ahlusion tops my list, with Halo and Velvet Cloud being the other two I would suggest. Good luck finding your favorites!

Got it! If you like it, it's gourmet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread