Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
whose spreadsheet is this and is there a NET juice Stash 1 somewhere ?

Dusty's on HHV Big Thread..It's still guiding me in my search for the perfect tobacco vape. If it's out there ..Dusty has tried it.

Idk about the NET one..but will ask him.

Last edited:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Dusty's on HHV..It's still guiding me in my search for the perfect tobacco vape. If it's out there ..Dusty has tried it.

I thought it might be his. I tend to like a lot of the ones he likes. Southern Gentleman, Porch Rocker and Patriot are among my favorite all time NET's.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I thought it might be his. I tend to like a lot of the ones he likes. Southern Gentleman, Porch Rocker and Patriot are among my favorite all time NET's.

Yeah we gotta squeeze that other NET stash out of him..When he's on I'll hit him up.

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Dusty's on HHV Big Thread..It's still guiding me in my search for the perfect tobacco vape. If it's out there ..Dusty has tried it.

And don't forget to share the info ;) I need a replacement for Boba's and Gorilla Juice since my last bottles were not consistent. Seduce Jango is one I keep forgetting to reorder too. Probably cuz it's the only one I like of theirs.

I was hoping Ground Breaking by Bionic would do the trick but the dang honey, again, got in the way.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
And don't forget to share the info ;) I need a replacement for Boba's and Gorilla Juice since my last bottles were not consistent. Seduce Jango is one I keep forgetting to reorder too. Probably cuz it's the only one I like of theirs.

I was hoping Ground Breaking by Bionic would do the trick but the dang honey, again, got in the way.

Hiya Baby Cakes!!! :lol:

Yeah I just asked him..that spread sheet is a combination of #1 & #2 NET Stash. ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
If I'm not mistaken, Giant Vapes has a coupon code for first time buyers. You should be able to google it and find it unless someone on here knows it right off the top of their head.

TY Lynn..Now I just have to decide wth to order..lmao :lol:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA

I never got honey in Ground Breaking...and I despise honey in my vapes...just goes to show that everyone truly does taste things differently!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I never got honey in Ground Breaking...and I despise honey in my vapes...just goes to show that everyone truly does taste things differently!

What we got now dear..six more days right? :D I don't care for honey in a vape either. Not big ob maple, just caramel in tobaccos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread