Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Sirius, I'm always reading along, just not a lot of input. I've got a document saved on my computer with copied info from this thread about liquids I may be interested in. I can't order every week, or even every other week, especially with Christmas coming up. So, when I get ready to order something again, I'll refer to my e-liq document. :)

Yeah great idea..I should do that and use some of Dusty's other recommendations for NET's. The man know NET's now. Any suggestion from you would be greatly appreciated as well. ;)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Dusty seems to like a lot of MyVapeJuice LLC Angi..Should try those I suppose.

This one looks right up our alley..Maybe it's like a Gorilla or Bobas:
https://www.myvapejuice.com/product...d/101/osCsid/dd953f6ed3faf2ed02f42260de959aa4

Think I'll order some samples and see just how good these are hon. ;)

Rum raisin sounds awesome. Throw in some graham cracker & that would be a winner! I just can't do honey (or it needs to be very faint), maple or caramel. Not my fav flavors in vapes.

I never got honey in Ground Breaking...and I despise honey in my vapes...just goes to show that everyone truly does taste things differently!

I meant to answer this one earlier and forgot to come back...Groundbreaking is a juice that people either love or hate...and some people say it really stinks, I believe the word I was told was that it was vile, and some people think it smells great...my boss thinks it smells like one of those really good vanilla candles...as for taste, I get a nice, but mild tobacco, with a little bit of nut and a very nice chocolate finish...kind of like a cocoa. The longer it steeps, the more the chocolate comes out, at least for me anyway. I really like it, but I only vape it at work or home as my bf's mom was the one who thought it was vile and I don't want to offend her!

Tastes are different for us all! So weird! But I mentioned this before...I vaped this stuff on vaca and my husband (who has a crazy sense of smell..like really can pin point anything) asked me what the horrific smell was when I vaped Ground Breaking. He said it smelled disgusting.

My friend tried it and said it tasted like a sickly, sweet honey. Normally, I may not trust my taste buds but she confirmed it was honey. Maybe a bad batch or needs more steep. I'm going to give it a couple more weeks and see.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Rum raisin sounds awesome. Throw in some graham cracker & that would be a winner! I just can't do honey (or it needs to be very faint), maple or caramel. Not my fav flavors in vapes.

Tastes are different for us all! So weird! But I mentioned this before...I vaped this stuff on vaca and my husband (who has a crazy sense of smell..like really can pin point anything) asked me what the horrific smell was when I vaped Ground Breaking. He said it smelled disgusting.

My friend tried it and said it tasted like a sickly, sweet honey. Normally, I may not trust my taste buds but she confirmed it was honey. Maybe a bad batch or needs more steep. I'm going to give it a couple more weeks and see.

You know it was a few months before I ever dug into this one, so maybe all those other flavors had steeped out by then...and yeah the smell can be bad, although I never got that...my bf thinks it smells like baked potato and as I said his mom just says it's vile...this is definitely one of those juices that is different to everyone who vapes it...I don't really think there's a middle ground with it...a definite love it or hate it one!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Ok guys, I see that we are about to reach our limit on this thread, so if no one has any objections, and since Sweetab is rarely on here these days, I'm going to go start a new thread for us to continue our discussions and post the new link here...before the mods have to come in and kick us out and leave us homeless! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread