Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I'm wondering how to take out the center pole for atties like derringer or vector ?
Unscrew the pin then push it through from the bottom ?
Like vapero said,the derringer is just a press fit,the vector is a screw in the bottom you take out,then the positive post just pulls out on the top.On the derringer,not sure about the authentic,but the clones i have,they look like a screw at the bottom,but they are not,the positive pin is all one piece with a notch on the bottom to look like a screw.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
I've got a extra M3 screw, but serval of my atties, including derringer clone, use M2.5 screw. I don't know much about screw standard, but it seems difficult to drill a hole through such a small screw. Any ideas, please ?
You don't need to drill the screw just cut a channel on the insulator and that becomes your drain/feed

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
Thanks, bro ! A photo would be great.
Sure
u7yMhPc.jpg

D33Jai9.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KentA

rgerber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ USA
well I'l looking for the most forgiving rda for squonking (it doesn't have to be a BF out of the box).

I have gone into squonking as it is the best hassle free vape I can get and it's working so far!

I've already converted most of my rdas to squonk so here is my list and thoughts on them.

rogue
this is the best so far for me, I can oversquonk and have no issues, it never never leaks, vapor and flavor are great and the small profile makes it better.

derringer
works really great on all departments except the leakiness if I oversquonk or put it in my pocket after squonking.

plumeveil
leaks even with the bottom airflow holes blocked

Gotta put a plug in for the Reomizer 2.0

quasar
ok I guess, great flavor but prefer the rogue and the derringer

the ones I'm looking at

Hastur by Cthulhu

vecter

aeolus (too tall for me)

I would like the smallest profile posible in height
don't need a juice well
leak proof