Best Heathers Heavenly Vapes Flavors?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by ashechtman, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ashechtman

ashechtman Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey guys, i'm planning on making an order with heathers heavenly vapes. I was wondering what every thinks the best flavors are? Tobacco flavors only!! I'm definitely getting legend, heavenly army, and heavenly tobacco. Any others? Also please provide a description of the flavors you suggest. Thanks in advance!!!

2. gthompson

gthompson Free at last Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dragon's Fire, hands down.

3. NoMoreTequila

NoMoreTequila Super Member ECF Veteran

I'll second Dragon's Fire! Serendipity is my favorite followed by Legend and DF.

4. Trick

Trick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My three favorites are Shadow, Heavenly Army, and Serendipity, not necessarily in that order. Shadow and HA are quite similar, though, so you may want to save Shadow for your next order. :)

5. scand

scand Senior Member ECF Veteran

Everyone's opinion of "the best" will differ. The general consensus is that Legend is the best; I personally hate it. Taste like vaping a Tootsie Roll. This isn't a knock on Legend, just my opinion. I LOVE Huntsman (which is like Dark Horse) and my new favorite is Sludge. Huntsman has a good earthy pipe tobacco taste, not too sweet...just right. I can taste slight honey and maple, everyone says it's smells like syrup. It doesn't vape as sweet as it smells, which is good in my book.

Sludge is a rich vape. Fairly sweet, some people compare it to raisins and plums, others to certain sweet ales, my g/f says it tastes like Christmas Pudding. IDK but I love it!! I can't quite describe it, but it's divine straight out of the mail without steeping.

6. EddardinWinter

EddardinWinter Pride Male Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Huntsman is the "best", with honorable mention to Dragon's Fire and Dark Horse. I have only tried their tobaccos, not sure of the others.

7. Robino1

Robino1 ECF Moderator
    CASAA Liaison Moderator
    Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dragon's Fire
    Shadow
    Heavenly Army

They all have a mild sweetness to them which complements the tobacco exceptionally well.

Pirate's Booty has changed a bit due to the nature of the tobacco crop and how it changes depending on growing conditions. I still like PB but I add a little of Heather's Island Dream to give it a more Caribbean feel. PB still deserves a mention.

8. cghildreth

cghildreth Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Legend for damn sure. It's a very down to earth tobacco flavor that has an inordinate amount of complexity. There are slight notes of berries and nuttiness on the inhale, with a good deal of smooth dry earthiness, oak, and other flavors that I can't pinpoint on the exhale. I'm no artist with words, and don't have a super refined palette, but this is pretty easily one of the best tobacco vapes I've come across.

9. deanedmond

deanedmond Full Member

Serendipity x 100. Followed by heavenly army and legend

10. mmikee

mmikee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    My personal favorites are Legend and Shadow. But Huntsman and Heavenly tobacco are great too. I havent tried them all yet, but I am getting around to it.:)

My last purchase included Caramel Cappuccino. A family member ordered a sample of it. I tried it, and actually really liked it. It was the first coffee vape, that I did not make myself, that I liked.

11. melly710

melly710 Super Member ECF Veteran

Heavenly Tobacco

12. ashechtman

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! If you guys don't mind do you think you could describe some of the suggested flavors to me? I wish all the flavors were available in the sample pack.

13. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sweet Swiss...tastes like a Swisher Sweet. I was hesitant about it because is seems that most vendors overdo juices on the cherry flavoring. Nope, not with HHV...made this one just perfect. I even got a friend hooked on it.

14. ashechtman

So far the only two i'm on the fence about getting are dark horse and huntsman, can i please get some descriptions on what these two taste like?

15. ashechtman

threat closed, just bit the bullet and placed an order for 6ml bottles of all tobacco flavors. Thanks everyone!

16. Robino1

Robino1 ECF Moderator
    CASAA Liaison Moderator
    Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  17. ashechtman

Thanks robino i'll deffinately let them steep, after my experience with BWB i understand the importance of steeping. I'll also post a review on all of these flavors when i get them and before and after they've steeped.

18. Smokfreedoc

Smokfreedoc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

#1 Dragons Fire my all day vape
    #2 HT
    # Legend

19. UncleChuck

UncleChuck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dark Horse and Sludge are my two favorite HHV Tobaccos, most delicious!

Many of the others are more chocolate, coffee, caramel, etc type of flavors. Which are also very tasty, but not what I'm looking for in a tobacco vape. Sludge has a really dank cigar type flavor to it, and Dark Horse tastes like a pipe tobacco and cigar mixed flavor. Less sweet and candy like than the other HHV tobaccos, they are actually my favorite tobacco juices overall (for now at least)

I'd really suggest you give their Crackberry, Black & Blue, and Pineapple Mango Smoothie a try too. I know you said you wanted tobacco flavors, but I bought like 10 tobacco flavors from HHV, and I got some of the mentioned fruit flavors. I ended up vaping all the fruit flavors before the Tobaccos because they were so good. And this was during my Tobacco juice only phase. Just get some samples of them, you won't regret it!

20. ashechtman

That was very convincing, i'll be sure to check out the fruit flavors in my next order then, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.