Best Heathers Heavenly Vapes Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceridianblu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Texas
Here's my take, considering that taste is subjective...first, let me say Im not a tobacco juice person. Bobas Bounty and Gorilla juice were the only tobacco juices ive relly liked thus far. Ive only tried one tobacco juice from HHV, which was heavenly army. I tasted it without steeping, which was a huge mistake. It was terrible, yuck!! After letting it sit around for a month I put a few drops on my HH357 and it was actually pleasant tasting. No more pipe tobacco or perfume tastes. I mixed it with some banana and like it much better...go figure.

Coffee and fruity Vapes are my favorites so I've also tried mocha java smooth and Cinful Pear. Both were kinda of light on taste, but became better with each passing week. Mocha Java Smooth is hands down the best coffee vape I've tried to date. The flavor is so true it's amazing. Cinful Pear was also delish, but after a couple of days I grew tired of the cinnamin. Even though it wasnt overwhelming it muted the fantastic pear flavor. I loved it so much I ordered a bottle of simply pear..just like biting into a ripe juicy pear.

The blueberry muffin was good too, but for me it needed more blueberry. I mixed it with some brawny blueberry and viola, now I love it. I've tried vanilla dream from a friend and it was one I would order. To me it tasted kind of bready in the background, not a bad taste just unexpected. I guess that's the beauty of having good e juice...so many flavors and individual taste preferences. HHV is my favorite vendor and worth waiting for..:)

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I'm glad you made this thread, OP. I just got my first order from HHV in the mail on Wednesday. I ordered Legend and Dragon's Fire. Both smelled kind of soapy and nothing like I imagined, so I put them aside for steeping. They are itty bitty 6 mL bottles, I hope there's enough to keep me satisfied if I end up really liking them.

But I'm really intrigued by the Hunstman description.

By chance, how long should I let these juices steep? A few weeks? A month? I've had the drip caps off for 24 hours, shook the crap out of them, now they're in the bottom of my tackle box with all the rest of my juices.

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
I hardly ever post here because taste is so very subjective, but I've tried a ridiculous number of juices, and I just reordered multiple bottles of Huntsman. It's an earthy, complex tobacco with just a subtle sweetness that is not cloying, as I've found so many others to be. Because I was determined to vape through some of my less successful juice choices, I did let it steep for nearly two months (more than is necessary, I'm sure), which worked some sort of magic on it. Makes me remember my grandfather and his favorite cigars. It smells just a wee bit too much of maple, but happily that doesn't come through in the taste. Because of its satisfying complexity, this is the only juice that I'll go a whole day with, without my typical switch-ups. I also have some of the much-loved Dragon's fire on the way, so I'm with you in anticipating that, OP. Hope they're a hit for you:toast:!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I'm glad you made this thread, OP. I just got my first order from HHV in the mail on Wednesday. I ordered Legend and Dragon's Fire. Both smelled kind of soapy and nothing like I imagined, so I put them aside for steeping. They are itty bitty 6 mL bottles, I hope there's enough to keep me satisfied if I end up really liking them.

But I'm really intrigued by the Hunstman description.

By chance, how long should I let these juices steep? A few weeks? A month? I've had the drip caps off for 24 hours, shook the crap out of them, now they're in the bottom of my tackle box with all the rest of my juices.

The 6ml bottles are small so they should be good after a couple of weeks. Dragons Fire should be the first one ready at two weeks or less. I vape it after two and that's the 30ml size. Smaller bottles steep faster. I have the new 50ml size bottle of Dragons Fire on order along with my standard 30ml restocking of a few others. 3-30ml Heavenly Army, 3-30ml Shadow (which I find good right after the 48 hour cap off) and 1-30ml of Crackberry.

I would have ordered the 50ml size of the others but I'm waiting to see how it fits in my vape station. ;). :drool:

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
The 6ml bottles are small so they should be good after a couple of weeks. Dragons Fire should be the first one ready at two weeks or less. I vape it after two and that's the 30ml size. Smaller bottles steep faster. I have the new 50ml size bottle of Dragons Fire on order along with my standard 30ml restocking of a few others. 3-30ml Heavenly Army, 3-30ml Shadow (which I find good right after the 48 hour cap off) and 1-30ml of Crackberry.

I would have ordered the 50ml size of the others but I'm waiting to see how it fits in my vape station. ;). :drool:

2 weeks steep on my DF and I still can't decide if I like it or not. I think I need to forget about it for awhile. I really liked legend right out of the mail, but the taste has changed significantly over the last 2 weeks and I'm still loving it. My order should arrive today with 2 x legend, 1 x shadow and 1 x heavenly army. Trying to get ahead of myself so I can actually let legend sit for awhile like everyone recommends, but that test remains to be taken lol.
One thing is for certain: 50ml bottles are definitely in my future!

JBnuggs

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Denver
Honestly I've liked em all. I've tries almost all of the NET's and my favorites are serendipity, shadow and pirates booty. Serendipity has an almost coffee/peanut butter favor that I can't get enough of. Dark horse is also very good, I liked it more than huntsman but like someone else said, its totally huntsmans " little brother" . Didn't really care for heavenly tobacco but I don't think that one is an NET. I mostly vape tobaccos but blueberry muffin is one of the best sweet dessert vape I've ever tasted.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Honestly I've liked em all. I've tries almost all of the NET's and my favorites are serendipity, shadow and pirates booty. Serendipity has an almost coffee/peanut butter favor that I can't get enough of. Dark horse is also very good, I liked it more than huntsman but like someone else said, its totally huntsmans " little brother" . Didn't really care for heavenly tobacco but I don't think that one is an NET. I mostly vape tobaccos but blueberry muffin is one of the best sweet dessert vape I've ever tasted.

Pirates booty is awesome :)

Endor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southern California
All of her tobaccos are really good. I moved away from tobaccos for quite a while, but HHV got me back to enjoying them and are the only tobacco juice I vape now. Current all-days are Serendipity and Heavenly Tobacco. Serendipity has a unique black tea flavor that I love. Heavenly Tobacco is noticeably sweeter with a fairly prominent vanilla and caramel flavor. Legend is a lighter version of Serendipity and lacks that black tea flavor, but is still really good. I don't think you can go wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread