Status
Not open for further replies.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources Officer asks a young engineer fresh out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, "And what starting salary are you looking for?" The engineer replies, "In the region of $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package." The interviewer inquires, "Well, what would you say to a package of five weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every two years, say, a red Corvette?" The engineer sits up straight and says, "Wow! Are you kidding?" The interviewer replies, "Yeah, but you started it."

Last edited:

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
1554607_10152221481159636_1933358307_n.jpg

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar and each orders a pint of beer ........

When the drinks arrive they notice that all three pints have a fly in them. :blink:

The Englishman just looks at his pint in disgust and pushes it away.

The Irishman picks out the fly with his fingers, throws it on the floor and proceeds to drink his beer.

The Scotsman picks the fly out of his pint, and holds it over the drinking saying, "Come on you little git, spit it out!"

:toast:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
This blonde wanted to change her whole look so she dyed her hair brown, bought a new wardrobe and a shiny new sports car.

As she is driving in the country she sees a big flock of sheep grazing in a field. She stops and calls to the shepherd, "Mr Shepherd! What beautiful sheep!"

Shepherd says "Well thank you mam'"

Brunette says "Hey, I have a proposition for you. If I tell you the exact number of sheep you have, can I have one?"

Shepherd looks miffed, a proposition? but says "My sheep? OK" thinking yea, sure.

Brunette stands on the seat of her car and points to the sheep counting. One, two, twenty, thirty.... Finally she says "482"

Shepherd is stunned! That is the exact number of his flock. So he says to the woman, "Fair is fair, go pick out a sheep."

She walks through the flock and finally picks up a sheep and puts it in the back seat of her shiny new sports car.

Shepherd sighs and says "Mam, I have a proposition for you."

Brunette says "What is that?"

Shepherd says "If I guess the real color of your hair can I have my dog back?"

:confused:

dave51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2014
oklahoma
REVENGE

A little boy about 12 years old is walking down the street dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him. He came up to the doorstep of 'a house of ill repute' and knocked on the door.

When the Madam answered it, she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted.

He said, 'I want to have sex with one of the women inside. I have the money to buy it, and I'm not leaving until I get it.

The Madam figured, why not, so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked. He asked, 'Do any of the girls have any diseases?'

Of course the Madam said 'No'. The boy said, 'I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making love with Amber - THAT'S the girl I want.'

Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it, the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right.

He headed down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him. Ten minutes later he came back, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door.

The Madam stopped him and asked, 'Why did you pick the only girl in the place with a disease, instead of one of the others?'

He said, 'Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my parents are going out to a restaurant to eat, leaving me at home with a baby-sitter.

After they leave, my baby-sitter will have sex with me because she just happens to be very fond of cute little boys. She will then get the disease that I just caught.

When Mum and Dad get back, Dad will take the baby-sitter home. On the way, he'll give her one in the car and he'll catch the disease.

Then when Dad gets home from the baby-sitter's, he and Mum will go to bed and have sex, and Mum will catch it.

In the morning when Dad goes to work, the Milkman will deliver the milk, have a quickie with Mum and catch the disease, and HE'S the bugger who ran over my FROG!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread