Best KR808D-1 batteries for endurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogoaddict

Aug 23, 2011
Virginia
Is it true that they are all the same? I find that both V2 and Vapor4Life batteries won't even last a day with regular vaping... The V2 long model works best I find but I want to know if there is a superior battery supplier out there... There is so many out there but I know V2 you are just paying for the name I think... Any suggestions welcome!

scalewiz

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
When you look for a battery, look for the rated 'mah' of the battery. The mah stands for milliamp/hours, and speaks of the capacity of the battery. You will probably want to find a battery with a higher mah rating. This will, though, mean you have a physically larger battery. Any of the ego-style batteries will work, as long as they have the 808 threading. You can use batteries such as the ego batteries, the e-power batteries, or any other, as long as they have the proper threading. You may have to use an adapter, such as a 510 to 808 adapter for the ego batteries. Just look for more battery capacity and you will have longer battery life. Now, you are open to many types; you leave the realm of stick-type batteries.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I *think* all the KR808D-1 batteries are made by the same company (Kanger) and just re-branded. So....they're probably all the same. The difference between a regular and a long will be the mAh rating. That's what tells you the length of time between charges. The bigger (longer, in this case) the battery, the longer it will last. There are some fat batteries that will last all day and then some. You might look into an eGo/Riva if you want a longer-lasting battery. I can't remember the fat bat version of the KR808, but I'm betting someone will jump on here in a minute and tell you what it is. I'll see if I can find it, or remember it.

EDIT: Or what scalewiz said....get an adapter and use an eGo battery. Duh...didn't think of that. I'm still trying to think of the KR808-threaded big bat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread