Best Looking Tank for ProVari - Post picture Please!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Congrats on getting a mini! Been thinking about getting one of those too or a Chrome Provari. Really getting kind of hard to make my final decision.

Anyways, yeah your mini deserves something nice on it. What other tanks are you looking at? Been keeping an eye on the Bella and Clean tanks. Both look well made, although I still have a little bit of a problem with polycarbonate tanks. But, that's just me.

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
uploadfromtaptalk1332919711048.jpg
Did someone say clean tank?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
Bella tank nice I didn't even know about them, luckily I haven't cranked a tank yet I guess my DIY's aren't very acidic
Congrats on getting a mini! Been thinking about getting one of those too or a Chrome Provari. Really getting kind of hard to make my final decision.

Anyways, yeah your mini deserves something nice on it. What other tanks are you looking at? Been keeping an eye on the Bella and Clean tanks. Both look well made, although I still have a little bit of a problem with polycarbonate tanks. But, that's just me.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I'm too impatient waiting for the rare lavatank so I'll probably be getting a Phiniac soon. I have a liquinator and mini sub. Those sandblasted look really sweet on the Provari. I need to order a damn carto punch soon cause spending extra money just having it prepunched seems stupid as Hell.

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
ProVape added tanks to their website in 3.5 and 6ml sizes, pretty detailed filling instructions are nice and the included tip makes the price seem very reasonable.
Maybe they will come out with styles of tanks like the ACTv3-4 's with screw on caps and the rebuildable atty's like the Odysseus next !

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
I'm too impatient waiting for the rare lavatank so I'll probably be getting a Phiniac soon. I have a liquinator and mini sub. Those sandblasted look really sweet on the Provari. I need to order a damn carto punch soon cause spending extra money just having it prepunched seems stupid as Hell.

Best carto punch hands down is from VIPvaporcig.com
worth every cent of the $40

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
ProVape added tanks to their website in 3.5 and 6ml sizes, pretty detailed filling instructions are nice and the included tip makes the price seem very reasonable.
Maybe they will come out with styles of tanks like the ACTv3-4 's with screw on caps and the rebuildable atty's like the Odysseus next !

Would be a very good idea for ProVape to come out with a matching tank for each version of the ProVari.. ;)

-But that's cool they have some options for tanks on the site now..

Last edited:

liveone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
Los Angeles
Best carto punch hands down is from VIPvaporcig.com
worth every cent of the $40

I bought one of these even though it seemed a bit pricey but I really didn't want to make a trip to Lowes or have a clunky looking plumbing tool sitting at my desk. I got it nearly the next day in my mailbox and I absolutely love it. So easy to make different size holes and I love that nut on the side that remembers how far from the end you want to punch the hole so that you don't have to measure and mark every time. If you're the type like me that doesn't mind spending extra as long as you're getting your money's worth, then I highly recommend it.

I have a tank with 100% vg working great with the two extra large holes I put into the carto.

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
Argh! Cartomator tanks out of stock! Anybody know where else they can be found? If not, any substitions that are similar? I like it because it doesn't protrude over the edge and fits more with the Provari Mini.

Waiting for them myself, have you seen the torpedo tanks ? Anybody have a picture of those on a ProVari ?

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Siam Mods SS Ice Slim Tank..

-These look real nice but these are quite loose and I will have to use thicker orings.. :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333825388.842320.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333825388.842320.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 336
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333825434.028470.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333825434.028470.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread