Best Looking Tank for ProVari - Post picture Please!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
A Phiniac Final Frontier (sandblasted standard size) with Polished Stainless Steel Caps and a flatmouth Trippy Tip entitled Blackhold Sun all on a Provari V2, extended cap, blue LED. Best Looking? Pretty darn pretty. I'm lov'in it!

IMG_2925.jpg IMG_2926.jpg

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A Phiniac Final Frontier (sandblasted standard size) with Polished Stainless Steel Caps and a flatmouth Trippy Tip entitled Blackhold Sun all on a Provari V2, extended cap, blue LED. Best Looking? Pretty darn pretty. I'm lov'in it!

View attachment 90515 View attachment 90516

Nice, yeah I'm holding out till they offer the SS caps for the colored sandblasted glass tanks..Got my eye on the flaming dice;)

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Been using one of these tanks on my new mantis mod ss ice tank...it is loose and have been having some leaking issues and liquid in my mouth which sucks. My first tank just wondering what your experience has been.

I have many tanks and this is def one of the looser ones..You may wanna try thicker orings....if your getting juice in your mouth you may wanna punch smaller holes in the carto, sounds like you may be flooding the carto..no leaking issues here...

LFC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2011
NC
+1 on MatrixTech's thought... Juice in the mouth, in my experience, is an airflow issue... too big a whole or really worn out 'batting' will cause it for me... when that carto is reaching the end of its life and the absorbency is dropping off. Try a smaller whole on the carto and work your way up (depending on juice thickness).

Dryish hits - too small
Juicy/gurgly hits - too big
Beautiful plumes of vapor and delicious flavor - just right :)

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Nice, yeah I'm holding out till they offer the SS caps for the colored sandblasted glass tanks..Got my eye on the flaming dice;)

Me too. I like the colored tanks but no ss caps is a deal breaker. I wouldn't have said that a week ago but after seeing the tank with ss caps I'll never go back to delrin. I can't wait for the three custom handblown tanks. They should be done soon.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
My custom Cartomator on my Mini. I made a taller version of the Cartomator slant cap and milled it with oversize "teardrops". It's possible I might offer an individual top cap along these lines and a bottom cap with the "dots" Although it probably won't be this tall since the added cap height causes length issues with my standard tubes.
View attachment 91156
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

T-Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
S. Carolina, USA
Matrix you did it again, those cartomator tanks are just the right diameter to flow with the ProVari ! Looks great !

T- Mac I like the torpedo tanks but is the extension needed to allow air flow ?

Nah I actually use it to keep juice from getting into the connections of my PVs, the juice gets trapped in them and you can just rinse them out. Looks better without it but like the ease of cleanup.

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My custom Cartomator on my Mini. I made a taller version of the Cartomator slant cap and milled it with oversize "teardrops". It's possible I might offer an individual top cap along these lines and a bottom cap with the "dots" Although it probably won't be this tall since the added cap height causes length issues with my standard tubes.
View attachment 91156
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Cuse, Can you re-post your pic? Can't see it:(

-Thanks Echos67! i've become quite a Tank Hoarder, I should sell a few in the classys

- Thanks T-Mac!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread