Best Looking Tank for ProVari - Post picture Please!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liveone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
Los Angeles
IMG_0090.jpg

WYD polished finish Lil Mama 3ml

Foggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
breaking my refresh button
That's beautiful work! I just know I'd drop it though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

The Phiniacs are annealed pyrex, much tougher than you'd think. Their videos show them being dropped from 6' onto concrete without breaking. Watch them here.

I can't fill my water glass without dropping an ice cube, and I bought one. So far, so good!

trippytip.jpg

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
Drip tips are sold by COV but made by SiamMods in Thailand

Posted with Tapatalk 2 on my Atrix 4G

I have 2 in my cart now, speaking of my cart I also have a couple stone CE2 tanks. Can anyone give me a yeah or neah on these ?

I like the smoothness of the CE2 but the small pencap style I have tried is temperamental, are the stone tanks better ?

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Hey Cuse, Is that a different blue compared to the Sapphire Blue? or maybe just the lighting..looks darker, I like that:)

Just Sapphire, although I did request a higher percentage of color on Blue and Charcoal. Wow I guess maybe they listened! I really didn't notice til you mentioned it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
The Phiniacs are annealed pyrex, much tougher than you'd think. Their videos show them being dropped from 6' onto concrete without breaking. Watch them here.

I can't fill my water glass without dropping an ice cube, and I bought one. So far, so good!

trippytip.jpg

Yea i wouldnt worry about a phiniac breaking . Iv seen them do stuff like pitching it full speed against a wall and it wouldnt break.The ones with the raised designs may chip but thats about it.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
This isnt any Carto tank, and I dont use filler type Cartos,,,,,BUT,,,, you can get dam near 25 Drops or more in this set up with an Empire drip shield and a 357 Atty and vape your hearts content away for quite some time and it taste Veryyyyy clean with great flavor,,, TrippyTip Donuts just ROCK so I had to post this set up it's just a Super vape and a very freight train like vape after sweet vape :2cool:

IMG_0912.jpg

MissEmma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
West Virginia
What size tank is that, Foggy? I'm looking into a Phiniac and that one fits nicely. Where did you get the DT?

I can't fill my water glass without dropping an ice cube, and I bought one. So far, so good.

trippytip.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread