Best Looking Tank for ProVari - Post picture Please!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
breaking my refresh button
What size tank is that, Foggy? I'm looking into a Phiniac and that one fits nicely. Where did you get the DT?

That's a regular size, (fits a standard boge), hand blown Phiniac. The tip is a Trippy Tip that I bought at VapeBash in Chicago from eliquidplanet.

Foggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
breaking my refresh button
True, and apologies. I was answering a concern about a Phiniac tank and it happened to be on a different mod. In my defense though, I did post tanks on provaris earlier in the thread:

provaritanks.jpg

cobaltium041712A.jpg

Now, we're back on track!

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
Inside job.. but you can check out chopperguys thread. Unfortunately hes super backed up with paint jobs at the momment

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/261963-chopperstyle-powdercoating-polishing-more-your-mods-service.html

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
yeah, that is a pretty cool looking tip.

here's mine . I'm really enjoying it. the juice tastes better:
2012-05-12103425.jpg

Tybin. I got two clean tanks. A 1 piece and the two piece. I find the two piece a little difficult in refilling and getting the cap and carto positioned correctly. Its a great tank though. Juice does taste great in it.

Sent from a HAM Radio using Morse Code.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
sedge, try filling it like a lava. then blow out any excess juice in the carto tube and try twisting the top for positioning:p

Thank Ty. I just think the top cap should have a lip. Sometimes it slips down to far. Great tank though. Love the tip.

Sent from a HAM Radio using Morse Code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread