Best Marlboro light, and Full flavor mentol

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
As it says, Just looking for the best Marlboro light 100 flavor , as well as a Marlboro Menthol Full flavor/. I dont kow if its because of copyright or something, but alot of companies don't say ( like a marb light, red ) etc.

And what nic ;evel should I be using for a pack a day smoker

Girlfriend smokes Marb menthol 100s, I smoke light 100s

we are both a pack a day smokers

10Pups

Jan 14, 2017
Orange, California
I tried a couple tobacco flavorings when I first gave up analogs and they didn't come close to tasting like smoking at all to me. Taking a drag off a smoke without it being lit is more like it. Plus it just made me want to light one up even more. Some else may chime in and have a suggestion for you but what I did was find a flavor I loved to vape all day and tried to forget about Marlboro all together. What was more important for me (and what I see in others trying to quit) is getting the right nicotine level to at least replace that physical/mental craving. Also getting a device set up right that will get that nic into your system.
Good luck on the flavors though , I do hope you find what you need to quit smoking. vaping has done it for me.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
mj79, you're not going to find anything that really tastes just like what you are looking for; An exact replacement for the cigarettes you want to replace.
With that in mind, you need to think about things you would like to try. There are tobacco flavors out there, but they do not taste like burning tobacco (well, I hear "Ashtray" does.. but let's not go there!!) and for many, that may be just what they need.

If you have vape shops near you, spend some time there, and a few bucks for samples (hopefully you can sample in store, you may have to pay for that too-Thank you FDA...) Even if what the flavor sounds strange, you and you SO may like them. Give them a try.

If you can't go the vape shop route, thousands of online vape shops have sample packs. Invest there if you have to. Again, it may be hit or miss but you won't know until you try.

As for your nicotine level, that is going to depend on your equipment. Sub-ohm? probably no more than 3mg if you both were pack a day smokers. I would start with 6 though if just switching over.

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
Thanks for the replies :)

I'm doing better now, as I just started vaping again 2 months ago, with an old MVP and Nautilus mini.. what others have mentioned is to use the Nautilus/MVP setup for a good stronger ( 18+mg ) tobacco flavor for the stronger NIC cravings and use my new mod ( debating between the gpriv and alien ) for the sub ohm/flavor with 3-6 mg nicotine.

Currently I'm vaping a flavor called Marea by ritual vapors which is a great tasting blueberry/raspberry at 12mg 65vg/35pg... I would have got 16-18+ mg but ALOT of companies don't go above 6-12 anymore as mtl vaping has taken a backseat to cloud chasing , big sub ohm tanks and drippers.

Loving this flavor as I can actually taste it on my tongue and lips, as most I have tried are kind of bland and just get hints of it, but this is a much stronger flavor and it makes vaping so much more enjoyable.

Marea

Reactions: SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I hear ya on the nic, I actually started on 45mg.. brought down to 36 after a month then 21 a few months later. stayed with that and 18mg for most the rest of the time.

It wasn't until early last year that I switched to direct lung myself and Had to back down to 6mg and even then that was too much. 3mg is what I mix now with a boost now and then back to 6 to remind me I don't need that much. LOL

Glad you found what you like for now! Think about DIY ;)

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
I hear ya on the nic, I actually started on 45mg.. brought down to 36 after a month then 21 a few months later. stayed with that and 18mg for most the rest of the time.

It wasn't until early last year that I switched to direct lung myself and Had to back down to 6mg and even then that was too much. 3mg is what I mix now with a boost now and then back to 6 to remind me I don't need that much. LOL

Glad you found what you like for now! Think about DIY ;)

Yea I need a good 18mg tobacco flavor for my MTL setup, and hopefully the sub ohm setup will help me get all the flavor and nic I need. So your only at 3mg? Well I suppose that makes sense as the amout of vapor each hit is probably triple what a 10 watt mod is with a mtl tank.. I'm hoping I get more flavor going sub ohm.. I've heard its alot more flavorful, so thats definitely something I'm looking for as well...

Notice your from San Antonio .. I lived there for about a year back in 2007, and really miss it sometimes.. Such a fun place with so much to do there.. A friend of mine has lived there since about 2005 and now has his own Seamless gutter / Roofing company that is doing really well.... Might have to make a career change!! :)

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
If you are going for tobacco flavors, try aroma e liquid.

I never found one I liked. I did find that I enjoy vanilla or at least I love aroma ejuice vanilla.

I say go with 12 nic unless you use sub ohm tanks.

Ill be honest, with quitting cigarettes I get more satisfaction with a sub ohm tank. I use the uwell crown and just buy replacement coils.

I vape aromas ejuice in 6 nic and it's so satisfying in a sub ohm tank.

I never really found a good mouth to lung tank that has done it for me. Not since they did away with the carto tanks.

Out of 60 or more tanks I've bought over the last couple years, the only three still in rotation are the uwell crown sub ohm, the anyvape cerotank, and the newer digiflavor siren. The last is a rebuildable.

Reactions: radiokaos

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
As it says, Just looking for the best Marlboro light 100 flavor , as well as a Marlboro Menthol Full flavor/. I dont kow if its because of copyright or something, but alot of companies don't say ( like a marb light, red ) etc.

The menthol pod with the Juul pod mod might do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCP1991

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
I smoked Marbolo Menthol for about 6 years and then Marbolo Menthol Light for about 4 years before moving to vaping pretty recently. As others have said, it seems almost impossible to recreate the combustion/burn flavor of tobacco. That said, I've found Atlantic Vapor Depth Charge Greenwich Village Menthol (a mouth full, I know) to have some nice notes reminiscent of the Marbolos. Namely, you get a tobacco aftertaste which is subtle but reminds me quite a bit of the Marbolo tobacco. I will note that I find the Greenwich Village to be a bit more of a mint than a true menthol -- in other words, don't expect the cooling effect you would get from something like a Newport cigarette. But, it is quite satisfying.

Reactions: AnthonyB

Jake1010

Mar 8, 2017

tried alot of tobacco juices, and have been on american red vintagepipers.co.uk recently, really enjoying these. Other tobbaco flavours are great too, But avoid the Ry2, not to my liking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread