1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Best Mechanical Mod on the market

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by Paul12328, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Paul12328

Paul12328 Full Member

I know that it varies based on taste, but I am looking for the absolute best mechanical mod on the market. Right now I have a fuego as my main, every day vape. I am looking at several things: Getting the contacts silver or rhodium plated, or going for a Hero mod or Nemesis. I was wondering if there was anything better out there? And any benefit other than lower voltage drop? (I'm currently using VTC4's and will be getting VTC5's soon, so internal resistance isn't much of an issue.) Thanks in advance for the info.
    The ever-long search for that perfect vape, that perfect cloud :p :vapor:

2. steved5600

steved5600 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't have one but say a Copper Nemesis with silver plated contacts. Is on my list though. LOL Next best brass with silver plated contacts.

3. steved5600

steved5600 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just thought of another one. May have to wait on it or preoder as everybody is out. The Brass or Black Copper Stingray. The black copper is awesome looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.