Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
Titanide Themis for the win. It's made from Titanium so it wins for being made of the manliest metal. It's super comfortable to hold. It has the smoothest button in the business No one has made a clone of it.

That one is very.....pretty? I would nick name that one the pin-up mod of mechs, very curvy.

The SMPL has a good following. The authentic is reasonably priced, and some of the copies are very nice for a 1/3 of the price.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Ya, Ti is super cool.

If money was no object, a Super T ELA2 in Ti.
500 clams though. :?(

ELAIITopcapII2.jpg

But I`m not a "best" kind of man. Best always locks you into just one, to the exclusion of a great many.
There are allot of great mods, too many to chose for me really. Especially at my budget, :?

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
A bit ago when I was deep into mech tubes, conductivity (low voltage drop) was my big concern, along with switch design, then came top pin connector/contact.
There's a chart on another forum that a guy measures v-drop on a ton of mech tubes... very informative.

ie. BCV with a pinless top cap (hybrid) is pretty cool... copper, ss, or brass tubes.

I like the Nemesis switch the best (unless the Stingray has improved).

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Titanide Themis for the win. It's made from Titanium so it wins for being made of the manliest metal. It's super comfortable to hold. It has the smoothest button in the business No one has made a clone of it.

Not true, Drew did.
    The Curve

The best mechanical is which ever one floats YOUR boat. Doesn't have to be the one that floats mine.

Last edited:
    Personnal i enjoy the copper flagship or the ameravape buster... those are my go tos right now the flagship sit flush with all my rdas and the button is great. By far one of the best authentics ive used... the buster is great and has a strong magnetic switch. Hybrid 510 cap so the atty sits right on the battery though so you have to be careful of your rdas 510 pin. Both are authentic, usa made, and around $110-$140.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread