BEST MENTHOL FOR NEWPORT SMOKER (E Liquid) + Best Strawberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingOfKool

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Pennsylvania State
HG.....I am confused...On the Nhaler site they list 20ml glass dropper bottles(4 for $35),but not the available strength's? Is there somthing I am missing here? I would love to try the 555 menthol....but would want it in 24mg(as I see there is no longer 36mg)Thanks!!:)The Wiz!

those are just bottles with no liquid

clownin419

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Mansfield, Ohio
I just got my order from Drew at Nhaler.com. it took only 3 days to get to me in ohio! i ordered their Nuport flavor and the
555 menthol flavor. both are fantastic! as a Newport smoker i think the Nuport flavor is close, not exact but that would be impossible because there is no "burning tobacco". i found it to be closer to the taste of the new Marlboro 54's that's out now. a great all day smoke!great vapor as well.

The 555 menthol is great too! very mellow menthol flavor with a "nutty" taste.i think it taste wonderful! great vapor.

the service was fast and drew was very helpful in helping me choose the right menthol and my order came in a wooden box with some nice "goodies". thanx Drew, ill be ordering again!

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
I just got my order from Drew at Nhaler.com. it took only 3 days to get to me in ohio! i ordered their Nuport flavor and the
555 menthol flavor. both are fantastic! as a Newport smoker i think the Nuport flavor is close, not exact but that would be impossible because there is no "burning tobacco". i found it to be closer to the taste of the new Marlboro 54's that's out now. a great all day smoke!great vapor as well.

The 555 menthol is great too! very mellow menthol flavor with a "nutty" taste.i think it taste wonderful! great vapor.

the service was fast and drew was very helpful in helping me choose the right menthol and my order came in a wooden box with some nice "goodies". thanx Drew, ill be ordering again!

So, as a NewPort smoker which is the closest you have tried so far?

And which do you like better, the 555 or the NuPort?

Thanks!

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Strawberry is my primary e-liquid.. I get all of mine from e-smokeytreats .. I've tried others but his is by far my favorite. Give it a shot, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

As for menthol.. his menthol is good but not like an analog (as we all know.. nothing is) .. It's more like sucking in air while chewing a strong minty type gum. I think the flavor is sort of like the dentine ice gum.. the one in the black package (i can't remember the name)... Great flavor & with 36mg it's a good throat hit too (haven't tried lesser nic) but still not quite like a menthol cig but it's the closest I've found so far. If you look though there are suppliers that sell menthol crystals and I would assume that if you found a tobacco flavor you like & mixed in the crystals it might give you what you're looking for. At least that way you could control the intensity level of the menthol itself... it's a thought anyway, never tried it myself.

I'm going to check out your strawberry and also AnglVapin's Strawberry which she recommended. I will order by weeks end! :)

Does the Strawberry have a good amount of Strawberry flavor to it, cause the one I got from Sharp Smoker does not :(

Thanks

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hi Wiz,,, everything they sell is 24 mg, except the 48mg flavorless. They are coming out with a special blend for 6 volt mods that will be 12 mg, but that will be called high voltage.

Drew is great about answering questions on his forum, if you're ever in doubt. :)

Best to you!
Thanks HG.......Drew actually PM'd me back with that info...My thanks to you just the same!!:)The Wiz!

clownin419

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Mansfield, Ohio
So, as a NewPort smoker which is the closest you have tried so far?

And which do you like better, the 555 or the NuPort?

Thanks!

well, Nhaler Nuport is just FREAKIN ALSOME! the more i vape it the more it taste just like a newport. i had been smokin about one real Newport every day just to get that newport "fix" but not now. Drew did a great job. the 555 menthol is good but different from his Nuport. try them both! you wont be disaponted!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
well, Nhaler Nuport is just FREAKIN ALSOME! the more i vape it the more it taste just like a newport. i had been smokin about one real Newport every day just to get that newport "fix" but not now. Drew did a great job. the 555 menthol is good but different from his Nuport. try them both! you wont be disaponted!

Drew should hire you!! ;-) Great reviews in all 5 of your posts! I may have to try it myself.

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009

Did N-E-One every tell you your the SH*T! :)

Thanks brother, I ordered 20ml 2 days ago, I am hoping it comes in the mail today!

I still have been smoking my NewPorts since receiving my ecig, I received Cappachino and Strawberry but still need that Menthol fix.

I can't wait to get started on the NuPort, I'll report back when I get it :)

THANKS! :D

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
First off I would like to say that I absolutly HATED any Menthol cig other then a NewPort, so here we goooo....

YESSS!!!!

I received Drew's NuPort E-Liquid Just yesterday, and I LOVE IT!

He also sent me a FREE sample bottle of 555 Menthol (along with a sergical tool to make blank carts and to repair Atty's! Drew's AWESOME!!!)!!!!

OK, while I do love the NuPort, the 555 for me is KILLER NEWPORT PLESSURE!!!! I cannot say enough about it! I seen someone say that vaping is no different then smoking analogs in the sence that you have to find the right brand and flavor that suits you, and I have found it in the 555!!! I would also like to note that NO REAL CIG on the Market is like the 555 Menthol, it's not comparable, it's just sooo smooth and the Hit is wonderful :)

This is the first time since I was 15 (28 now) that I have went a full day without a real Cig!!! I am sooo excited, I cannot wait to order more and go wayyyyy longer!! This bottle of 555 should last me a week, so I should have more by then.

BTW, the 555 feels exactly the same as a NewPort going down, the after taste is more like a very soothing smooth Mint, but very flavor-full, very tasty, but not overly minty as such brands as kools or Marlboro Menthols!!!!

One thing I also like to note to those trina decide on a flavor as close to your analogs as possible, is that inhaling vapor and inhaling smoke is totally different. One is smoke, the other is vapor, vapor has a different feel to it while inhaling, so in other wards, something named NewPort E-Liquid might not suit you if you smoked NewPorts, another menthol might. Yes I am relating this to myself, and while I do like Drew's NuPort and will be ordering more once I am finished with it, the 555 WILL be my Primary E-Liquid :)

P.S. This is great, I am at work (Work nights as Hotel Auditor), sitting in an empty lobby on the computer Vaping away on 555!!! :)

Last edited:

clownin419

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Mansfield, Ohio
As a menthol smoker, I'd love to try that Nuport juice, but I'm not going to pay 10 buck shipping for 1 tiny bottle. Sorry, Drew. I'm sure you're a great guy, but I just can't justify that shipping when I can buy stuff from China for MUCH less.

the $10 shipping seems high i know but...... Drew has great deals when you buy more than one bottle..... 4 -20ml bottles for 35 bucks plus shipping thats like 11 somthin a bottle! great deal and u get it in 2-3 days! or 5 -20ml for 45 plus 10 shipping, thats 10 somthin a bottle! i just ordered 10 bottles and with shiping thats $10 a bottle i get it in 2-3 days and 10 bottles will last me 2 1/2 months or more! plus Drew be throwin in "extras" thats somthin you will never get from a China supplier!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I received Drew's NuPort E-Liquid Just yesterday, and I LOVE IT!

He also sent me a FREE sample bottle of 555 Menthol (along with a sergical tool to make blank carts and to repair Atty's! Drew's AWESOME!!!)!!!!

OK, while I do love the NuPort, the 555 for me is KILLER NEWPORT PLESSURE!!!! I cannot say enough about it! I seen someone say that vaping is no different then smoking analogs in the sence that you have to find the right brand and flavor that suits you, and I have found it in the 555!!! I would also like to note that NO REAL CIG on the Market is like the 555 Menthol, it's not comparable, it's just sooo smooth and the Hit is wonderful :)

Real old thread but after receiving my second order from Drew (Nhaler) today, I'm throwing in with you and clownin' on Drew. He's a master blender of ejuices. I like every juice I got today and than never happens!

I truly do like the Nuport and the Menthol 555 and his USA Tobacco and I could go on through the whole list. I got 20 flavors today in either the 6ml samplers or in 20 or 30ml on some reorders from my last sampler order - and I just took a chance on the Pina Colada, Menthol 555, USA Tobacco, Banana and Peach Blasts and I'm not disappointed. In fact I'm quite happy. Drew throws in really cool stuff... order size probably matters, but I got some cool stuff in my first order as well. And they are useful. The containers, dental picks, sealed bottles that you can put juice bottles in, etc. etc. I still like my Newport... but Drew's Nuport is going down faster in the bottle these days.

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Well, I'm bringing this old thread back to life as I need me some good NewPort Liquid and Drew does not except Paypal for MY FAV LIQUID EVER 555-Menthol.

Unfortunatly due to X-Mas my CC is maxed, I only have Paypal.

can any EX-NewPort smokers out there point me in the right direction for some good "Not-to-mentholy" liquid that gives a great hit?

THANKS

Paul

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
23yr menthol smoker here, try nhalers NuPort, 555menthol, hell, try em all! BEST menthols IMO by far...my search (a long one, too) ended at Welcome to NHaler! I havent tried ecopures yet tho but like i said, I stopped looking at Drews...it satisfied me THAT much!:) Even his tob-MINT mixes are menthol and not just "minty" you can actual taste tobacco AND menthol!!!!

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
23yr menthol smoker here, try nhalers NuPort, 555menthol, hell, try em all! BEST menthols IMO by far...my search (a long one, too) ended at Welcome to NHaler! I havent tried ecopures yet tho but like i said, I stopped looking at Drews...it satisfied me THAT much!:) Even his tob-MINT mixes are menthol and not just "minty" you can actual taste tobacco AND menthol!!!!

I MUCH MUCH appreiciat the post, but what you are telling me is exactly my problem!

NHaler does not except Paypal at the moment, NHaler is owned by "DREW", the guy I talked about in my post.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! There is NOTHING better for NewPort Smokers then 555-Menthol from NHaler!!!

I am simply looking for an alternative right now as Drew is not excepting Paypal.

I really want to try Janty's NewPort Juice, but I no-longer see it on there site, can't find it! :(

Someone HELP!!! :( My stash is running dry and I need some suggestions here.

THANKS MUCH! :)

PAUL

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Paul,

Here's one solution to your problem with Nhaler only accepting cc's. Get a Paypal debit card. It's free and you can use it just like a cc anywhere online. It takes a few weeks but it's worth the wait, you just have to have enough Paypal balance and you charge anywhere on the net with it. Hope that helps even though I'm a month late from your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread