Best mini clearomizer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whanso1

Aug 31, 2012
Maryland, USA
What is the best mini clearomizer?

I am looking at the volt mini and the halo mini so far.

I will go cartomizer if I feel the need and will order some with whatever mini clearomizer I choose.

Looking for opinions on these and others.

Please note: I am coming up on my two year vaperversary .... Analog free for two years (except 1/4 of one I had three months in hahaha oh well). So I'm not a beginner. I am looking to get out of vaping. Started off with blu.... And I plan to finish with blu.... Just because. So this downsize is part of my plan to wean myself off vaping. I already have all sorts of hardware much larger, slowly working myself down to where I want to end up. I am at 3-4 mg nic on bdc clearos xjet and about 6-8mg on vivi nova and ego. So I have a ways to go yet. Took me a long time to go from 36mg and struggling to smiling at lower nic levels. So I am not in a hurry. But I can't try if I don't have the hardware.

jamiller619

Verified Member
I agree, the Mini Nautilus is a great device. That being said tho, it's not really a "mini." Sure, it's smaller than the regular Nautilus but it's about the same size as the Aerotank. I really like the Mini Protank 3, especially with the newer designed Kanger coils. The Mini Protank 3 is also considerably cheaper than the Nautlius Mini and the heads are more readily available.

EDIT: I should mention that I've been using the Mini Protank 3 daily for months now. I have also been using the Nautilus Mini for a few weeks now. I like the Mini Protank on my eGo and Nautilus Mini on my MVP.

Last edited:

sky4it

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Minnesota
anything that is a bottom coil clearo for starters.

Obviously lots of stuff i aint tried

but the Smoktech Aro gets my vote for minis, rebuildable. <<< on the stuff that i have tried.

long long time ago i researched cartomizers something in the XXL 1.7 ohm kept coming up as tops, they even got those puppies in dual coils, not a bad choice ive heard, for people who dont want to rebuild.

whanso1

Aug 31, 2012
Maryland, USA
I ordered some of the nano bottom coils as mentioned. Just got it today, but so far it is working well. It is kind of nice to be back on the little 510 batteries. I will keep an ego setup or two around as backups, or for when i just want some bigger hits but i think the nano on 510 is going to be fine.

Oh and my opinion on the 'mini nautilus' is that it does not live up to the hype. I got one a few weeks ago and used it on my provari mini for a few days and it is not my favorite at all, and neither is the provari. I prefer xjet or cheap clearos on ego batteries or similar. I am not into air flow control or any of that. Besides... there is nothing mini about the 'mini aspire nautilus'.

mini nautilus on provari, t3s on arowinder, nano on 510:
image.jpg

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Best small clearomizer ...

My opinion is the Kanger AeroTank-Mini (has a pyrex glass tank and adjustable air valve too)

Power it with a small variable voltage EGO style battery such as the Kanger eVod VV Twist.

Nice little light weight setup that's easy to take with you when you go out of the house.

Great vape, no leaks, and it don't flood!

KangerMini.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread