Best mod and Deveice for chain vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island Vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am a chain vapor and need an easy device to vape.I have the map tank but having a lot of wicking problems.Looking at juice feed boxes?No problem paying $150 just want a good one and easy to use and long battery life.I like 5 and 6 volt vapping and LR 3.7 vapping.Any auto feed juice boxes?I was looking at the GG AFS V3 with a 510 connectors well.Just tired of spending money and things not working that well.I do have the AW 18650 2900 mah batteries they do last but cartos I hate to keep filling up,Or carrying a bunch around with me dripping is out I am in the boat a lot.I am a adventure boat Cap in the Bahamas.Any ideals?

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Chain Vapor here as well, I have tried all most all the Juice mods out there the one that works best for me it the REO Grand and Wood REO.

Both run on a 18650 and hold 6ml of juice. Best around if you have any direct questions feel free to PM me any time. Or visit the REO forum when you can and ask all your questions. Good luck in your hunt for the holy grail :)

Reos Mods

brian5470

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2010
Trenton, Ohio, United States
A REO would sink like a lead weight if you dropped it overboard. You'd have to tether it to something. Or fashion a miniature flotation device for it.

:lol:

Yeah but you could fish it out dry it off and start right back to vaping! Try that with most other juice feeders.

Big Daddy Harley

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa
Well Ditto on all the above, seems like you ran into the Reo gang, which you get free of charge, I also am a chain vapor, I have both the reo Grand, and reo Woodvil, both are 18650 batts and 6ml bottles. I go through about 6ml a day which means it never leaves my hand, The Grand seems like the mod that would work great for you, I have dropped mine on numerous occasions and no damage, picked it up and kept on vaping. The Grand works native with a 510 and 306 atty's or cartos, Atty's just squonk the bottle when you think it may need it, cartos are even easier as every so often squonk to keep the filler wet. It also works with 801's and 901's with an adapter. The grand is a very well built totally mechanical mod. Good luck in your search, hope this helped

Pneathery

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
Surfside Beach SC
I had never heard of the REO, y'all are convincing me too.......now all I need is a job. :) I had been looking at getting a big battery mod, with a map tank I'm in on the chain vaping, been trying for the last couple of days to keep track, and it is looking like I'm vaping around 10ML or so a day, I'm currently using the ego-Tank system, and loving it, except I still have to change out the carts every hour or so, and if I draw too hard it gets sucked up into the tip of the carts, I figured out how not to get them to leak, Ive read of ALOT of people who cant figure out how not to flood the atty all the time.
But I just know that there is something better, that requires less upkeep for me, thanks for turning me onto this avenue. I've only been vaping for a month, but am currently on my fifth PV, I'm loving it compared to what came before it, but can't wait for what comes after, ALOT of research will go into my jext purchase, and this one is looking promising. Thanks again y'all.

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
You can't go wrong with a REO. While I enjoy using the MAP tank and Fluxomizers while I'm sitting at my computer and can tinker around with them, for dependable "on-the-go" vaping, I reach for my REO :D

I had never heard of the REO, y'all are convincing me too.......now all I need is a job. :) I had been looking at getting a big battery mod, with a map tank I'm in on the chain vaping, been trying for the last couple of days to keep track, and it is looking like I'm vaping around 10ML or so a day, I'm currently using the ego-Tank system, and loving it, except I still have to change out the carts every hour or so, and if I draw too hard it gets sucked up into the tip of the carts, I figured out how not to get them to leak, Ive read of ALOT of people who cant figure out how not to flood the atty all the time.
But I just know that there is something better, that requires less upkeep for me, thanks for turning me onto this avenue. I've only been vaping for a month, but am currently on my fifth PV, I'm loving it compared to what came before it, but can't wait for what comes after, ALOT of research will go into my jext purchase, and this one is looking promising. Thanks again y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread