Best mod/set up for everyday use....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Really the istick 30W is about as small as you're going to get in a regulated mod.

I think the Cloupor Mini is about the only other regulated mod that similar in size to the iStick 30W, but it's a box mod and you said you don't like those. Any regulated tube mod will be significantly taller because the electronics sit on top of the battery rather than beside it.

Ray73

Apr 16, 2015
Linden,NJ
One thing I've noticed looking at folks setups on here, its seems a lot of people like the "box" mods (I guess I'm calling it right). Is it that they are very easy to use or carry around or is it just personal taste? I tried one at a local vape shop the other day, its pretty cool, but I like the "pen" look.

By no means am I playing favorites or nothing, but it seems like a very popular mod I see use most, I think if I find one that "strikes" my fancy, I may invest in one.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You going to sacrifice size and pocketability if you're demanding anything high-wattage. High wattage demands a lot of battery power (and space for that battery).

It's not high wattage, but it suits my needs every day, and fits just fine in my front pants pocket with a Kayfun RTA. I don't have to worry about breaking it either.

Why Provari?

mini-provari-2-jpg.266250

mini-provari-v2-jpg.266251

Last edited:

VapeSomaThis

Feb 6, 2014
LA
I'd say use a (low profile?) mech mod with a safe 18500 (something that can handle ~10amps). It will give you about 27 watts at 3.7V (and a little more on a fresh charge since many batteries output 4.1V fresh).

It'll take less room, but depending on how much you vape, the battery life may be an issue. A solution would be carry a spare battery or maybe use a 18650

Kloudz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Phoenix, Az
www.youtube.com
Does your forklift have cup holders? If so, make a hole on the bottom of the cup that's just big enough for your mod to sit in comfortably. Then flip the cup upside down and place your mod in it.

Attachments

• 20150428_123718.jpg
    20150428_123718.jpg
    826.5 KB · Views: 24

DHolly

ECF Veteran
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Kennesaw, GA. USA
    You going to sacrifice size and pocketability if you're demanding anything high-wattage. High wattage demands a lot of battery power (and space for that battery).

It's not high wattage, but it suits my needs every day, and fits just fine in my front pants pocket with a Kayfun RTA. I don't have to worry about breaking it either.

Why Provari?

mini-provari-2-jpg.266250

mini-provari-v2-jpg.266251
    I've got two of these using the Lemo RTA and very unhappy with battery life. I just finished submitting an upgrade question to Provape I'm so unhappy!

Reactions: Baditude
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread