Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
MTL kits are not my favorite. The whole mtl thing seems to me like a way to market an underperforming system as a feature. One thing you might want to consider though is an erollC . It's a cig alike mini that smokes like a pen style. Sort of mtl+ and you get an insanely small auto system where the auto switch doesn't go bad in two weeks. Kind of handy.

mac32

Nov 16, 2014
glasgow
Hi all Ive been using the Triton 2 with 1.8ohm could since it came out. Can anyone suggest any other mouth-to-lung tanks with better flavor? Something that uses above ohm coils. Any advice would be appreciated.
You could try the latest Nautilus.I think it's a good buy.You get two different coils and this gives you more choice when you vape.The flavour you get is good and decent clouds if you like that sort of thing.Take a punt,I think you'll like it.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
MTL kits are not my favorite. The whole mtl thing seems to me like a way to market an underperforming system as a feature. One thing you might want to consider though is an erollC . It's a cig alike mini that smokes like a pen style. Sort of mtl+ and you get an insanely small auto system where the auto switch doesn't go bad in two weeks. Kind of handy.

No mtl is marketed for people that don't like dl. Mtl is what I like, I get the same feeling as a cigarette, one 26650 will last me two days and a 60 ml bottle will last me around 1.5 weeks. Different strokes for different folks.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
DL? I don't know that acronym. The mtl systems I've used are things like the eleaf I stick which struck me as complete garbage.
If you're looking for a cigarette experience the ErollC is still the most cigarette like ecig I've ever smoked. Looks like one, acts like one, lasts about the same amount of time between charges in the pcc. You can even hold it between your lips like an analog.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
You could try the latest Nautilus.I think it's a good buy.You get two different coils and this gives you more choice when you vape.The flavour you get is good and decent clouds if you like that sort of thing.Take a punt,I think you'll like it.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

If you are talking about the Aspire Nautilus X then that is what I use for MTL on my box mod with a 4 ml extension. I enjoy it, but make sure to get the 1.8 Ohm atomizers, not the 1.5 Ohm ones.

Reactions: Pheric
Hi all Ive been using the Triton 2 with 1.8ohm could since it came out. Can anyone suggest any other mouth-to-lung tanks with better flavor? Something that uses above ohm coils. Any advice would be appreciated.

There are several very good MTL tanks.

Check out the Kayfun Mini V3. If you aren't opposed to clones, you can pick one up for $20 - get the SXK or Tobeco brand.
The Digiflavor Siren is also amazing.
There's a group on Facebook just for MTL vapers that is a great resource for MTL gear.

Quit the Stinkies

MOUTH TO LUNG VAPERS
on Facebook.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    DL? I don't know that acronym. The mtl systems I've used are things like the eleaf I stick which struck me as complete garbage.
    If you're looking for a cigarette experience the ErollC is still the most cigarette like ecig I've ever smoked. Looks like one, acts like one, lasts about the same amount of time between charges in the pcc. You can even hold it between your lips like an analog.
    You say Eleaf Istick is garbage (I DON'T THINK SO) . I have several that are 3 yrs old and still work like brand new, some have taken falls of 8 to 10 feet many times and work as if nothing happened. I don't vape past 18 watts and my 30's and 50's last all day or more on a single charge, and I vape just like I smoked (mouth to lung).

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    You say Eleaf Istick is garbage (I DON'T THINK SO) . I have several that are 3 yrs old and still work like brand new, some have taken falls of 8 to 10 feet many times and work as if nothing happened. I don't vape past 18 watts and my 30's and 50's last all day or more on a single charge, and I vape just like I smoked (mouth to lung).
    not istick estick was typo. One of these
    TB2SUMxXl8lpuFjy0FnXXcZyXXa_!!63919112.jpg

I actually don't like the istick either but that rests entirely on it having a micro usb2 connector as it's only charge point. Micro usb2 is prone to early failure. Istick works great until the port fails though.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Pheric

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oooh.... I've heard good things about the Kayfun mini, but I just can't justify the price. You know, I hated the original Nautilus, some people love the X, but it takes different coils, I can't believe the difference in vape taste from the Nautlius original to the Nautlus 2, and you can still use all the same coils. I can MTL on the 0.7 coil and actually prefer the taste... It's a super clean vape, but I enjoy the 1.8 coils also. I can't comment on the Kayfun but I'd LOVE to be able to, maybe at some point I'll buy a clone. :)

I don't exactly know what makes the Nautilus 2 so much better, but it truly is in almost all respects. I'd love it if the tank were slightly larger, but I understand why it isn't. It's a workhorse, however, and I only have to fill it back up a couple times a day, and I don't even get 2 mls in there due to the "fill to here" line. If you don't overfill and close off airlholes while in transit, mine doesn't leak. The first fill, I'll fill it to the very top with a new coil, as priming it will make the level go down quite a bit. It's a very flavorful tank, however. And the metal sleeve is a big bonus to me :) (Clumsy).

I have the ego one mega, and that tank performs okay, but it's not my favorite vape, at this point. I bought it with those rebuildable coils to try TC, though, so once that happens I may feel differently :)

Best of luck finding what you need.

Anna

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 17, 2016
    My favorite MTL tank that uses 1.8ohm? ... Kabuki. Second choice is the original Nautilus. Better air adjustment, better flavor with the Kabuki. The chimney is much wider on the Kabuki than Nautilus or Triton.

One thing you might try if you MTL and like flavor is a smaller bore drip tip. It will focus the vape on the tip of your tongue. Same tank, same wattage/voltage ... same everything ... and a smaller bore tip MAY seem more flavorful than a wide bore tip. Try and see if it works for you. I vape flavorless and MTL wide bore tips on the Kabuki's pictured ... 1.8ohm @ 9.6W ... sometimes up to 11.4W if I want an occasional warmer vape. But get much better coil life @ 9.6W.

EDIT: The Kabuki uses the same coils as the original Nautilus. May be the same as you're using in the Triton? And yes, I've owned an original full size Triton and a Triton mini in the past. They were too "fiddly" for me. Just like Kabuki and (original) Nautilus best. Everyone finds what they like best. I also tried some tanks from eLeaf. Kabuki for me. Good Luck !!!

20046463_447165432306048_8702372787011945748_n.jpg

Last edited:

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2016
    The Kabuki is a great MTL atomizer, and how it looks and feels is great! Love it.

The Kayfun Mini v3 is awesome. @stols001 believe me that atty is worth its price. The Kayfun 5 is also amazing, it is the one I use most. Hope you try them, you'll love them!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

There's a "MOUTH TO LUNG VAPERS" Facebook group with almost 700 members.

A poll was recently conducted to determine the best MTL tank.

Each member that participated was asked to vote only once.

Here are the top ten tanks by votes:

Kayfun Mini V3 - 23 votes
    Digiflavor Siren - 18
    Kayfun Lite Plus v2 - 12
    Aspire Nautilus Mini - 9
    Kabuki - 7
    Skyline - 6
    Nautilus 2 - 5
    SXK Doggystyle - 5
    Kayfun 4 - 4
    Origen Genesis - 3

Quit the Stinkies