??. best. new. diy. vv/watt. mod ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sporty98

Mar 26, 2015
K.

It was out of stock when I ordered. Then they came in stock. They shipped. About 7 days later. About the time some people might have been getting them in the mail.

That's when it was removed.

I have tried. I'll connect battery. It sometime will light up for 3 to 4 second. Then that's it. Back to being dead.

There support is a nightmare. I started the process. But they never answer any of my questions. Been thru this with the vamo. Chip.
I bet it will take me another week. Just to get a rma number.

Last time. They kept offering me. Coupon. Or gift. Codes.

I'm not looking forward to this again.

I hope your chips are not bad.

You might start the process now. Do a ticket. See if u can get some answers. Why they pulled them . Or if they have defect..
at least. You got the ticket started. And when they come. Maybe it will be faster for you. If they are bad.

They seem to take 2 to days to reply.

Make sure you add in. Every info.

They ask for so much silly stuff. I almost think it's a way to draw the process out for two weeks. Lol

BlueridgeDog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Rocky Mount, VA, USA
If you are going to take the time to build up a mod, something you will carry with you a lot and be willing to attach your name to as "my craft", then the difference in price between a clone chip and a Evolv or YIHI is minimal in the end. I have tried several clone mods, but never a clone chip as it is simply not worth the time risk. I have had to return 7 Evolv chips (during the debugging and development of the board). Having a customer friendly US based firm to deal with was great! Not only were the returns hassle free, but the chips themselves have gone through several revisions to the point where they are very reliable and feature rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread