Best new MTL tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
I've using an Eleaf GS tank with 1.2ohm pure cotton coils.
It works well and I like the short, fat stance of it.
The new Nautilus X caught my eye.
It also appears to have the short and fat look.
Before I opt for a new tank, I thought I'd see what everyone thinks is the best MTL tank out there now. Thanks!

Reactions: poohbah

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I noticed several threads on the new nautilus and there's reviews out. It didn't grab me. I'll wait for version 2 or 3 maybe. The Kabuki or it's clones are good. One of the nice things about the new nautilus is that the old style is showing up on sale. For the price, the air GS is one of the better ones IMO. M2L never gets a lot of attention from manufacturers.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I have a Triton mini and ma very happy with it. Good thing it's a top fill as it's not very big. The drip tip is also not a 510, so no swapping. I also have an AIO Plato, which I really like for a stealthy carry, has a 4 ml internal glass tank which can be removed for cleaning, is easy to refill, and uses the Nauti/Triton mini coils, as well as a custom 0.4 ohm Plato coil. I picked up a CeroTank as well which uses Aspire BVC coils (not the Nauti BVC) and am surprised by its good performance for MTL for a cheap tank. There's a Kabuki clone paddling across the Pacific, so I'll have another Nauti compatible tank whenever it arrives.

I'm really looking forward to my "surprise" Father's Day gift of a Merlin from my daughter, which will round out my MTL collection quite nicely.

Reactions: poohbah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread